• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone on here has ever considered overdosing on pills. Would ambien pills work if you had all a lot of them? Apparently it takes around 2000mg for it to be lethal but I'm worried that I can survive. I heard that overdosing on paracetamol gives you multiple organ failure which will cause death. Would a mixture of the two work? I'm considering hanging as a backup plan if this doesn't work.

Reactions: RealMe
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I would be interested in knowing this too. My basic knowledge tells me that an overdose is far from ideal, but I don't know more details than that. It would be useful to know as currently this probably feels like my easiest way to CTB.

Reactions: RealMe, LoverofDeath and lv-gras
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I was wondering how long does it take ambien to knock you out? I'm planning to hopefully use it to go to sleep while burning charcoal.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I read it somewhere in PPH and from other sources that it's a misconception that overdosing on regular over-the-counter sleeping aid will kill you. So most likely, you won't ctb from ambien OD. In fact a lot studies show that the success rate of ODing from pills are not that high unless you really know what you are doing

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
I read it somewhere in PPH and from other sources that it's a misconception that overdosing on regular over-the-counter sleeping aid will kill you. So most likely, you won't ctb from ambien OD. In fact a lot studies show that the success rate of ODing from pills are not that high unless you really know what you are doing

It's prescription only in nearly every country. It's similar to a benzo so has a use in suicide as long as a big dose is taken with a big amount of opiates and alcohol to create the twgdc.

Reactions: RealMe and lv-gras
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
It's prescription only in nearly every country. It's similar to a benzo so has a use in suicide as long as a big dose is taken with a big amount of opiates and alcohol to create the twgdc.
Ah. Good to know. Clearly I don't know exactly what I'm talking about. Haha....

Reactions: lv-gras