• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
Hi,
So I'm planning to ctb soon (aren't we all) but I'm not sure how.

I don't want to order anything or take any risk so I'd like to use what I already have : a bunch of meds (a lot of them are expired).
I don't really know which ones I should use and how though. I've tried reading PPeH but I couldn't find any method I could follow (I have Amitriptyline but not all the other stuff you're supposed to take with it).

I'm too sad and tired to research them all by myself so I guess I'll just drop the list and if anyone got advice I'll be very grateful.

- Phloroglucinol 12,7g
- Laroxyl / Amitriptyline 12g
- Propranolol 12g
- Cebutid / Flurbiprofen 9,5g
- Venlafaxine / Effexor 6,8g
- Amoxicillin 4g
- Ibuprofen 3,6g
- Lamictal / Lamotrigine 2,7g
- Tiorfan 1,3g
- Stresam / Etifoxine 1,1g
- Zolmitriptan 60mg
- Aripiprazole / Abilify 40mg
- Betamethasone 24mg
- Olanzapine 10mg
- Alprazolam / Xanax 7,5mg
- And a mixture of pills I crushed years ago, mostly Loxapine and Olanzapine iirc (about 30 tablets each)

Additional informations :
- They all come in different forms, capsules, tablets... and I do not know which can be opened/crushed/etc (can take pics if needed).
- I guess it would be dumb to just eat them all and hope it works ? For the longest time I felt confident I could ctb whenever I want with all that stuff I have, but now that I read you guys' stories I understand it might not be that easy.
- Laroxyl is not pills. Mine is an extremely bitter liquid (15 bottles of 20ml, 40mg/ml) and I don't think I'd be physically able to chug it especially if I'm not certain it'll all be over if I can do it. It's a big problem and I can't find mentions of liquid Ami on SaSu sooo...
- Another thing is I'm not sure I can get my hands on antiemetics (pretty sure I can't, actually), is anything even achievable without them ?

Anyway thanks for reading and answering if you can, have a good day everyone.

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
You have quite the pill bomb at hand. I do not recommend taking the pills to go out. Low effective rate and a high chance of damage if you do survive. Of course you know this.

Most likely you'd throw it up. If you're lucky maybe have a seizure and or pass out and choke on your own puke. If you're unlucky you're alive and probably fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: CrownOfThorns
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
- Laroxyl / Amitriptyline 12g
See PPeH or this guide here:

You will need Oxazepam (or other similar Benzos), Propranolol might be of help, too. Idk much about other other meds.

• Love
Reactions: CrownOfThorns