FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because existence will always be the true problem, and wishing for permanent peace is all that makes sense to me, there is no peace in existing as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer so extremely in this repulsive world where chance so senselessly determines everything.
Only death comforts me, there is no value in existing, it's just a horrific mistake responsible for all harm and pain after all and without existence there would be no suffering, just peace.

And this reality is why I cannot stand any toxic positivity or the view that suicidal thoughts are something to "recover" from, when they are really just the rational response to being aware, my wish to die is as a result of having awareness that existence could never be desirable, existing is very pointless and hopeless.

It's disgusting how we exist in such a pro-life world despite the fact that existence truly is so hellish, existence only causes harm despite how many people glorify it with their delusions and only eternal sleep could ever bring relief. I wish there's the option to just fall asleep eternally, it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Hennessy and Sagew0789
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Whether or not the universe is infinite is still highly debated. The observable universe is some 93 billion light-years across. The whole universe is almost certainly much larger than that. But we still don't know whether or not it's infinite.

if the universe is infinite do you really think death would be the end for all time
i hope when i die to never exist ever again

D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Whether or not the universe is infinite is still highly debated.
Isn't the current state of science that the whole universe will eventually cool down, all stars will burn up and even black holes will condense? The end of all life.

Of course, this leaves any parallel universes out of consideration for which we also have no evidence.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Whether or not the universe is infinite is still highly debated. The observable universe is some 93 billion light-years across. The whole universe is almost certainly much larger than that. But we still don't know whether or not it's infinite.
9213a28154aa5b81569ea7e6977bfbc8  random items albert einstein

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake