• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Also if you survive that's assault on an officer, and guaranteed jail time. Long sentence. Then you'd be .ore miserable than you are now. Plus it's traumatizing the cop and leads to a bad domino effect that stemmed from your attempt. Also there's no guarantee. Not worth it.
what the heck dude

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
You necroposted, like, posting on a completely dead post
What do you care? I was looking at someone's comments that mssged me and I stumbled on this post. I assumed it wasnt that far out. Wasn't paying attention to the date. Paid attention to the title and Suicide by Cop is q definite no. That was my point. If this is dead then whatever. I wasn't aware. Now Im just wasting my time answering a question from a ghost if this a dead thread.

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
That's a bad idea, police officers try to avoid causing any fatal damage, they won't shot you in your head or something like that, so no, odds of survival are 99%

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
This is a horrible idea, you will probably get medical treatment quickly after being shot, high chance of surviving with injuries.

Morally not a problem, this anti-choice society prohibits euthanasia and makes suicide difficult, because of this we have the right to take any measure necessary for the ctb, even if it traumatizes people.
Most of these poeple only wait for a chance to light one up anyway. Narcissist and psychopath are drawn to this job.
That's a bad idea, police officers try to avoid causing any fatal damage, they won't shot you in your head or something like that, so no, odds of survival are 99%
From what I seen they unload an entire mag because a yeen punched them or something. They are very poor schooled and violent

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
No threads are dead. All can be resurrected through christ 🙌

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
politics crying GIF by Mashable

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Doesn't matter if old or new threads. It will be the same over and over because how much can be said or ask about 1 single topic.