• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I know this is going to sound silly, but what if you just don't eat and drink pepto to cure the hunger pain? I haven't eaten all day today and I was wondering how long it would take to actually pass if this method is used. Starving to death itself is painful enough, but could pepto suppress the pain, making the process more bearable? What does everyone think?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It wouldn't work at all, being without food causes many more problems than that. The willpower to go over 60 ays without food is extreme an most people can't do it, plus you could become disabled along the way. You could starve to death by getting down to a skeleton like in the poorest countries, but you would end up in a hospital before that would happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: UnluckyBastard and NervousStablehand
N

NervousStablehand

Jul 17, 2024
I can tell you from personal experience that this does not work. I actually tried something very similar, but the side effects of malnutrition quickly go beyond what Pepto Bismol can handle.

• Aww..
Reactions: Someone123 and UnluckyBastard
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I can tell you from personal experience that this does not work. I actually tried something very similar, but the side effects of malnutrition quickly go beyond what Pepto Bismol can handle.
What were the side effects you had when you tried? I'm curious