• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
I need a few months to recover from the fact that I abandoned my brother, I feel like it wasn't a bad decision, I need some time alone to understand why I acted that way. It was at the beginning of 2021 that something started to change, I was already in my third year of accounting school and had already left the other company I worked for, but soon after I found another one, but this one was in a warehouse, it was very simple he ate. I still took self-defense classes with target shooting on the weekends at the gym, and I was saving up to buy my car, as well as leisure waxing. I left that whole year to review my entire previous plan….. But in the middle of 2021 I already thought I could start, after having laser hair removal, and buying all the material, I already started with the lives on Twitch…. I was very cautious and practiced for months before recording myself over and over again, testing the look and characterization of the character, Angela. After a few months a certain popularity emerged….

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori