Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Damn I am so sorry to hear that hpapened! Abuse is so prevalent when it comes to people with dementia :(. I am sorry you gotta watch your mom go though that. Must be traumatic. I don't know why people behave like they do.
They took advantage of her though and I'm basically under their control. No money unless I ask I and i won't so that's that's. I have a WILL. But then I have typo wait until she dies...what a lively thought.
Btw: Thank you for saying that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
They took advantage of her though and I'm basically under their control. No money unless I ask I and i won't so that's that's. I have a WILL. But then I have typo wait until she dies...what a lively thought.
Btw: Thank you for saying that
Damn. That's pure neglect on their part :(. I wish there was a way you could expose the truth.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I feel ya man. I cut off all ties with my biomom a decade ago and haven't talked to anyone on her side of the family since I was a teenager. I haven't seen my dad since 2015. I been though a lot of abuse as a child too. Sorry you went though the same thing. I live with my aunt and uncle. When it comes to blood relatives, I only feel close to my aunt.

Growing up in a dysfunctional family made me think very differently about relationships. For example - just because someone is "blood" doesn't mean I feel close to them. To me blood doesn't matter. It's the bond between individuals that count.
And I've never felt so abandoned. This place is now all I've got. It's a Prison my brothers and sisters are not my parents and I have power of attorney. I took care of my mother my whole life I left my home to take care of her and I don't have a dime to my name I have no running water and I don't care and my mother has no idea what's going on. She can't protect which is why I had a will drawn up and a whole bunch of other legal documents... I have a will they don't know about but I would have to wait till she dies to use it and I'd rather have a relationship with my mother, so I don't want to.do this. . I don't know what they're doing but it's against the law. I just want out. my mother would never wanted this for me. they lied to her she's sick and I can't fight. I hae no family. The abuse started 5 months ago even though I have POA. But they've always treated me like s*** and I'll never know why. And they knew I was so sick I couldn't fight. So they waited for me to be in the hospital and threw everything I own out and gave it to Goodwill. I can't stand it I just want out. they broke my best friend and me up my mom and Me. . It'll kill my mother . I know they know that and they don't care. I'm sorry you went through what you went through. I can't do it this late in life. I don't know how you did it for all of yours. That's unbelievably painful

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Damn I am so sorry to hear that hpapened! Abuse is so prevalent when it comes to people with dementia :(. I am sorry you gotta watch your mom go though that. Must be traumatic. I don't know why people behave like they do.
Thank you for sharing that. It means more than you know

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Swisher
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
And I've never felt so abandoned. This place is now all I've got. It's a Prison my brothers and sisters are not my parents and I have power of attorney. I took care of my mother my whole life I left my home to take care of her and I don't have a dime to my name I have no running water and I don't care and my mother has no idea what's going on. She can't protect which is why I had a will drawn up and a whole bunch of other legal documents... I have a will they don't know about but I would have to wait till she dies to use it and I'd rather have a relationship with my mother, so I don't want to.do this. . I don't know what they're doing but it's against the law. I just want out. my mother would never wanted this for me. they lied to her she's sick and I can't fight. I hae no family. The abuse started 5 months ago even though I have POA. But they've always treated me like s*** and I'll never know why. And they knew I was so sick I couldn't fight. So they waited for me to be in the hospital and threw everything I own out and gave it to Goodwill. I can't stand it I just want out. they broke my best friend and me up my mom and Me. . It'll kill my mother . I know they know that and they don't care. I'm sorry you went through what you went through. I can't do it this late in life. I don't know how you did it for all of yours. That's unbelievably painful
What hell this must be for you, I can't even imagine. Taking care of your mother even while you're not healthy yourself and then for that to be taken from you by your family...that must be so incredibly tough. You're such a kind, funny person and it pains me to see this treatment bestowed upon you. I truly hope your family is able to be apprehended for this, but regardless, you're valued here (from what I've seen, I value you here), and rightfully so. All the love <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
You would be such a lovely show host, Swisher :)
Haha! Can you say shit on TV?
What hell this must be for you, I can't even imagine. Taking care of your mother even while you're not healthy yourself and then for that to be taken from you by your family...that must be so incredibly tough. You're such a kind, funny person and it pains me to see this treatment bestowed upon you. I truly hope your family is able to be apprehended for this, but regardless, you're valued here (from what I've seen, I value you here), and rightfully so. All the love <3

I don't know why but somehow you're here for me tonight when everything hurts so much. Thank you-.... seems like too little to say. I'm a basket case

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and BlackDragonof1989
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Damn. That's pure neglect on their part :(. I wish there was a way you could expose the truth.
I do hope I get enough strength to expose this. I do. Even if it's before or as I go

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, worldexploder and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I do hope I get enough strength to expose this. I do. Even if it's before or as I go
I'm rooting for you and your mother. Both of you deserve peace.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Haha! Can you say shit on TV?

I don't know why but somehow you're here for me tonight when everything hurts so much. Thank you-.... seems like too little to say. I'm a basket case

Hmm...maybe a web show would be a better fit?

That truly isn't too little to say, I'm really happy that I could help, even if it's just a smidge. Blanket case or not, you've been so kind to me and I won't ever forget it. <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Now....I admit I'm getting misty...I wish I had you all here. They took muy inheritance and if I don't do ad they say I'll be I the street and what's worse is out really is illegal and I am so hurt and they have already taken so much just to get my Mother away from me it's disgusting. $20k to pack her things? It's lazy and I didn't approve it. I was lying down someone screamed thru the door, "the Realtor is coming at 4pm". Then they told me I have plenty of time to get well and pack my things. I didn't even know what's going on I didn't even get 30 days notice. I was out in 4 hours and all my things gone. all my mother's things gone. they didn't even bother to take them. they just don't want me to have them. I begged for them and they wouldn't even tell me where they were. They sat there like a little children calling me names and screaming at me without even knowing how sick I was I can't stand it and now I know how sick my mother is do but her will was signed in 2014 so now that she isn't thinking clearly doesn't really matter I have the will... but I'd rathersctn than be without her. And she's so convinced that they're right even though they've lost thousands of dollars of her money she won't even talk to me. So I told her I'm leaving. you should have seen her face

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Now....I admit I'm getting misty...I wish I had you all here. They took muy inheritance and if I don't do ad they say I'll be I the street and what's worse is out really is illegal and I am so hurt and they have already taken so much just to get my Mother away from me it's disgusting. $20k to pack her things? It's lazy and I didn't approve it. I was lying down someone screamed thru the door, "the Realtor is coming at 4pm". Then they told me I have plenty of time to get well and pack my things. I didn't even know what's going on I didn't even get 30 days notice. I was out in 4 hours and all my things gone. all my mother's things gone. they didn't even bother to take them. they just don't want me to have them. I begged for them and they wouldn't even tell me where they were. They sat there like a little children calling me names and screaming at me without even knowing how sick I was I can't stand it and now I know how sick my mother is do but her will was signed in 2014 so now that she isn't thinking clearly doesn't really matter I have the will... but I'd rathersctn than be without her. And she's so convinced that they're right even though they've lost thousands of dollars of her money she won't even talk to me. So I told her I'm leaving. you should have seen her face
Excuse all the typos and crap this phone has had it

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
My family are good people, however I do have borderline traits and my perception of them is not stable, there was a period I didn't talk to them for 2 years... But just purely objectively they're decent people.
I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to talk to my mother again but I promise you I will never speak to any other member of my family what they did is killing my mother and frankly it's killing me

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Are you able to go to court for this? Do you have anyone to stay with, like a friend? All the hugs <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Are you able to go to court for this? Do you have anyone to stay with, like a friend? All the hugs <3
I do have my own home unfortunately put it in my mother's name but I do have other paperwork for example a power of attorney and if they tried to get one now while my mother isn't thinking correctly I could show them one from 2014 when she was I hope they don't mess with this house thank you sweetie

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
I do have my own home unfortunately put it in my mother's name but I do have other paperwork for example a power of attorney and if they tried to get one now while my mother isn't thinking correctly I could show them one from 2014 when she was I hope they don't mess with this house thank you sweetie
May they not be idiotic enough to incur your wrath! And of course, I'm rooting for you all the way :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Swisher