• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
Recently my therapist admitted she can't keep me on anymore coz she isn't supposed to have anyone on her case load who isn't a minor (...I started going to her when I was 16 and I'm 27 now.......) so now I have no therapist. She said shes looking for an autism related one, but in the mean time I have to get by with just my celexa and feel rly aimless. I panicked at my bf last night coz of basically no reason and I feel like I'm kinda collapsing in on myself.....
I want more than anything to keep on the path of recovery, though, so ofc I'll keep trucking on!!! I have my boyfriend and my cat to live for after all!!!!

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I'm so sorry I hope you're able to find a therapist again soon 💙 I imagine it must be really hard, especially losing a therapist that you went to for 11 years and possibly got really comfortable with. Sending you many hugs!!! You got this (•̀ᴗ•́)و
IMG 7420