JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Hello…! I mostly listen to midwestern emo music and Frank Sinatra. Do any of you have any good song recommendations? They don't have to relate to the previous music I mentioned. Spam away…!

Reactions: bloodblacknothing
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Ever check out Zappa? Or King Gizzard? Not sure if you like the Dead, but if you do you'll definitely be into these two. For Zappa I'd recommend Peaches in Regalia, Joe's Garage, and the Muffin Man (which features the great Captain Beefheart). As for KGLW there's a lot out there: Sleep Drifter, Nuclear Fusion, People Vultures, and Rattlesnake are great as an introduction. I hope you can enjoy some of these, and maybe discover something you like that you wouldn't have known about otherwise :)

Reactions: JustABug
Torrinedw

Torrinedw

Jun 1, 2023
try to search for Phonk on spotify, at the beginning i wasnt really a fan of it, but now it helps me at my worst.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Some good old Escape The Fate for emo vibes

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Hello…! I mostly listen to midwestern emo music and Frank Sinatra. Do any of you have any good song recommendations? They don't have to relate to the previous music I mentioned. Spam away…!
Check out "Always look on the bright side of life" by monty python. It has lyrics like "Life's a piece of shit" and "Life's a laugh and death a joke"

bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
my favorite songs right now, in no particular order, are:

1.) I Can't - Radiohead
2.) Bullet Proof ... I Wish I Was - Radiohead
3.) When the Sun Hits - Slowdive
4.) Pyramid Song - Radiohead
5.) Where Did Your Love Go? - Dawid Podsiadlo

i do really like Radiohead, but i wanted to throw in a couple songs from different artists as well. what songs/bands are you into?