• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They have an intriguing profile picture. It's perhaps one of the few profile pictures that interested me enough to zoom in on it further

Reactions: Widdershins
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Love their username, precise and to the point, resonates with my mental state. I also love their comments, mirrors their personality.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
@rozeske You are a really nice and helpful human being and I wish you the very eternal peace you deserve in life and death.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello our friend @rozeske!
To us, you've been so compassionate.
And with me your comments resonate -
We definitely want to be free!

Though CTB'ing is so risky,
And to us, life has been so unfair -
I hope you will beat your worst nightmare.
We will be at your side, @rozeske!

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh @LoiteringClouds my love, you really are the highlight of my days, love seeing you around in either of the sactions, I hope all the peace there is flows your way โค๏ธ

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
@rozeske you've made 17.7 posts a day (1,366 posts in 77 days) on average.
I do 8.2 posts a day (3,091 posts in 375 days) so I think you'll be a star on SaSu (if you don't CTB soon and stay here for a while.)

By the way, FC makes 26.2 posts a day (32,481 posts in 1240 days.) Nobody can beat her I guess.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I gotta say loving the precise calculations ๐Ÿ˜€ hoping I won't be here long enough to reach FC rate ๐Ÿคž but....someone else has also noticed it too๐Ÿ˜ am quite enjoying it here though, atleast as much as we can enjoy things in our situation......

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
That's a really nice profile picture.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am
4am

4am

thereโ€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i like your profile banner. i feel the same way on my birthdays like eggman does

• Hugs
Reactions: NullSz00
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
You're a very compassionate empathetic human being from your posts/comments @thedevilwithin!โค๏ธ And I really hope you can oneday soon find eternal peace you so much deserve from all the unjustly appalling awfulness cruel stuff in your life that so very unfortunately done you dirty.๐Ÿซ‚

Last edited:
4am

4am

thereโ€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
your pfp looks cool, also goes well together with your red name

• Love
Reactions: Dliena
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
You're a very compassionate empathetic human being from your posts/comments @thedevilwithin!โค๏ธ And I really hope you can oneday soon find eternal peace you so much deserve from all the unjustly appalling awfulness cruel stuff in your life that so very unfortunately done you dirty.๐Ÿซ‚
thank you so much that's extremely kind of you๐Ÿ–ค i wish the same for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I read their posts even if I don't reply or engage. Relate to a majority of it.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I read their posts even if I don't reply or engage. Relate to a majority of it.
No t sure whether that is a good thing, but thanks :)

I really appreciate the reaction s you leave on my post s. Every positive and/or caring reaction I get mea ns alot to me <3

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023

I really appreciate the reaction s you leave on my post s. Every positive and/or caring reaction I get mea ns alot to me <3
She/he is a smart, profound user and there's some kind of mistery to her/him.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

I tend to be the person that just listens and takes in information. It's a good thing. I see a lot of the posts and replies