• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Let's start an uplifting game. Take the person above you and name something cool or nice about them. Can be about their avatar or a post or, if you know the individual, a characteristic that you appreciate. Since I am first, I will make one about myself. I pride myself on the ability to listen to others without judgement.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I love the original username and tremendous contributions made by Soul. Keep doing what you do best!

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Username intrigues me, must have a meaning or maybe not?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoy your avatar picture. The classic stock photo brings a bit of levity to this site that is otherwise so filled with doom, gloom and edge.

C

CheckOut

Mar 13, 2020
I enjoy your avatar picture. The classic stock photo brings a bit of levity to this site that is otherwise so filled with doom, gloom and edge.
Interesting name, although I'm sure you haven't got a heart of ice, it's just the way we feel sometimes and that's ok, that's life. We can express our feelings safely here

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Interesting name, although I'm sure you haven't got a heart of ice, it's just the way we feel sometimes and that's ok, that's life. We can express our feelings safely here
Sad that life threw you to this point, but glad you joined to share your thoughts, soothe others, and knowing that you're accepted here. I can tell you are kind, and I await to see you help more people in the near future.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@Inferdan The nickname reminds of a Knight out of one of my favorite childrensbooks

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Avatar looks like an abstract artwork from a museum. Interesting username, I wonder which "Charlie" you are referring to?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Avatar looks like an abstract artwork from a museum. Interesting username, I wonder which "Charlie" you are referring to?
thank you :) Charlie is my ideal partner, only he doesn't really exist

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
@Inferdan The nickname reminds of a Knight out of one of my favorite childrensbooks
Don't count me, but I'm curious to know which book it is? I'd like to read it and know what you mean :))

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Don't count me, but I'm curious to know which book it is? I'd like to read it and know what you mean :))
It's a Dutch book, translated it would be "letter to the king". The Knight was called Iridian

Reactions: Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
It's a Dutch book, translated it would be "letter to the king". The Knight was called Iridian
I'll take a look at it, because why not, could be a nice read, even if it's a children's book.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I really like the Op's profile pic. It is unique and captures my interest.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
@Finis Autem Spero
A sense of humor

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
@Lorntroubles seems like a good person, judging by comments of his that I've read. I hope you're doing well.

G

Gregorius

Better die with a smile than live with tears
Mar 16, 2020
I have never written with you, but you write like a good soul and have a fresh profile picture

Reactions: eatantz and Nexus
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Gregorian chants are among the most beautiful songs created by humans.

So, Gregorius has a nice user name, which makes me think of monasteries, mass, prayers, Latin and chanting echoing in the night and the early morning.

Reactions: Lorntroubles
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
She knows stuff and makes me laugh and cheers me up and is my amiga :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0