• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm 185cm and 72kilograms (6'1 and 159 pounds) how many grams SN should I take?
The purest SN I could find %97 pure. Is it pure enough?
Can I use milk of magnessia as an acid regulator?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I don't know about the first question but the purity is fine and milk of magnesia will neutralise stomach acid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Oozzy
I

Indicus

May 16, 2020
Age matters in this case. How old are you?

Reactions: Oozzy
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
25 Grams of SN is the correct dosage. 97% is fine. What it means is that 97% of the powder is pure SN, and the other 3% are impurities.

If you measure, for example, 15 grams of this 97% SN, doing the math: 14.55 grams would be pure SN and 0.45 grams would be impurities.

25 grams of it = 24.25 pure SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Oozzy
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I don't know what kilograms are but I know it's gonna be beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
That's very young. What's the hurry?
I'm probably gonna do it in the future. I don't wanna make my family pay my university in vain so the sooner the better.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
I

Indicus

May 16, 2020
I'm probably gonna do it in the future. I don't wanna make my family pay my university in vain so the sooner the better.
Excellent.
You get to live only once. At 6'1", 159 lbs., you have a whole life ahead of you, maybe in modeling or science or law.
Is going to university an issue or a broken heart?
19 is waaaay too young to be asking about SN.
I don't know what kilograms are but I know it's gonna be beautiful.
What's gonna be beautiful?

Last edited:
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Excellent.
You get to live only once. At 6'1", 159 lbs., you have a whole life ahead of you, maybe in modeling or science or law.

This person could have debilitating mental or physical condition for all you know.

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
What's your point?
Don't make it dark if it's not.
The point is you simply don't know, the point is what does age matter when suffering does not discriminate

Reactions: nebula
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Excellent.

Life is just meaningless to me. If I could, I'd like to donate my life to someone who wants to live.
And going to university is not an issue. I'm gonna suicide in every situation. Its about the dont waste my family's money.

This person could have debilitating mental or physical condition for all you know.
I dont have a debilitating physcial condition but I have strong anxiety and depression which makes me sad and feel worried all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indicus
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Life is just meaningless to me. If I could, I'd like to donate my life to someone who wants to live.
And going to university is not an issue. I'm gonna suicide in every situation. Its about the dont waste my family's money.

I dont have a debilalitating physcial condition but I have strong anxiety and depression which makes me sad and feel worried all the time.
Depression and anxiety can be debilitating, especially if they've been around for a long time. Running the rat race of life does not appeal to me, i think people forget that it's not a system that works for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Oozzy and SuicidallyCurious
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Depression and anxiety can be debilitating, especially if they've been around for a long time. Running the rat race of life does not appeal to me, i think people forget that it's not a system that works for everyone.
I totally agree. Also living a country like Turkey makes the rat race ten times harder.

I

Indicus

May 16, 2020

I dont have a debilalitating physcial condition but I have strong anxiety and depression which makes me sad and feel worried all the time.
You don't want to waste your family's money means you care about them. Does your family know about your anxiety and depression?
If you are on antidepressants, they can make people below the age of 24 feel like you are feeling: shitty and suicidal. They carry a black box warning for it.
Talk to your family openly about your dark feelings and suicidality.
I totally agree. Also living a country like Turkey makes the rat race ten times harder.
Rat race? You must live in Istanbul then.
Turkish family system is pretty strong I know. I wonder why you are feeling the way you are.
Turkey is a Muslim country. I have read that Islam says suicide is a major sin.

Last edited:
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
You don't want to waste your family's money means you care about them. Does your family know about your anxiety and depression?
If you are on antidepressants, they can make people below the age of 24 feel like you are feeling: shitty and suicidal. They carry a black box warning for it.
Talk to your family openly about your dark feelings and suicidality.

Rat race? You must live in Istanbul then.
Turkish family system is pretty strong I know. I wonder why you are feeling the way you are.

Turkey is a Muslim country. I have read that Islam says suicide is a major sin.
Yeah I care about them. Probably they are the only people who cares about me. They know I'm having anxiety attacks but they didnt know about depression. I am only using medicines during anixety attacks. Not using any antidepressant. I dont wanna tel them. I already did my decision and telling them about my depression just gonna worry them not solve the problem.

Yeah thats true turkish family system is pretty strong. But I don't understand what this has to do with depression. I'm not feeling this way because of my family.

Actually Turkey is not a Muslim country. Majority of the population is Muslim but the religion dont have a place in law. You are free to believe what you want.
Thats true suicide is a major sin in Islam but I'm an atheist so it doesn't mean anything to me

I

Indicus

May 16, 2020
Yeah I care about them. Probably they are the only people who cares about me. They know I'm having anxiety attacks but they didnt know about depression. I am only using medicines during anixety attacks. Not using any antidepressant. I dont wanna tel them. I already did my decision and telling them about my depression just gonna worry them not solve the problem.

Yeah thats true turkish family system is pretty strong. But I don't understand what this has to do with depression. I'm not feeling this way because of my family.

Actually Turkey is not a Muslim country. Majority of the population is Muslim but the religion dont have a place in law. You are free to believe what you want.
Thats true suicide is a major sin in Islam but I'm an atheist so it doesn't mean anything to me
Strong family means be able to share and care.
Anxiety and anxiety meds lead to depression. You need an antidepressant, fast. You should talk to your doctor about it.
Don't rush, let emotions settle, use antidepressant for a while.
We aren't going anywhere.