• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
I've been doing a little more research on it after reading about it in the PPH. Is it really a peaceful way to die? It's a lot easier to obtain compared to cyanide and sodium azide but it was also rated not as reliable. And from what I've looked up, it sounds like kind of a painful to go. Is this a good method, or should I explore other options?

Thanks

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Loner, iinner and 6 others
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Explore other options.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, DFFP, Loner and 3 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Aity4883 is it really that bad?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, ShornSoloists, Voldmort and 4 others
Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
I don't think I have any other options... I guess I'm just gonna have to endure the pain. It'll be better than living anyway. Although I'm not sure how to obtain any anti emetics seeing how I can't go to a doctor and online pharmacies are out of the question because I don't have bitcoins and neither do I trust them with my bank account info. I wonder if I'll be fine without them... Then again I don't wanna risk screwing this up and I end up living with severe pain. Sigh.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, Cyanide and 1 other person
B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
If you have the money do a helium hood kit which is likely less painful.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, WearyOfStruggling, lv-gras and 2 others
Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
If you have the money do a helium hood kit which is likely less painful.
I don't know, I would, but I'm not sure how I would go about obtaining that stuff. I don't have a car, can't drive, and I think I'd be too dumb to set it all up even with the clearest instructions. But I did consider that method first, with nitrogen instead though

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
I don't know, I would, but I'm not sure how I would go about obtaining that stuff. I don't have a car, can't drive, and I think I'd be too dumb to set it all up even with the clearest instructions. But I did consider that method first, with nitrogen instead though
PM me and I can help you.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I'm considering this option. However, I don't have access to metoclopramide. Would meclizine antiemetics be sufficient to prevent vomiting?

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm considering this option but don,t know if i can gt it in canada

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I'm considering this option but don,t know if i can gt it in canada
You probably can as it's quite commonly used in food production. If not you could order it from abroad.

Reactions: Cyanide
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
it will be terrible to die this way. you would probably feel less pain ripping all your nails out. do you guys think it would be more or less painful than breaking your femur?

• Wow
Reactions: BleedingHeart and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Why does The Peaceful Pill Handbook claim it's relatively peaceful then?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, ShornSoloists, kqlysrsly and 15 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
That's silly, they aren't going to sell something they know is a horrible death as a pro-choice method. Otherwise they wouldn't bother with N, when there's plenty of readily available painful shit to off yourself with.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected, lv-gras, Gumby and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I don't think cyanide is, there's plenty of cases to research on that one. Most of the bad shit happens after the person is already out, unless they didn't take a high enough dose.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected, lv-gras and Cyanide
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I personally don't believe it and would like to see that research. Idk maybe you're right. Maybe I'll consume some, then if it starts to hurt I'll pull the trigger.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
The pain factor is highly dose dependent from from what I understand. If I have time I'll gather some research on all 3 and post it here.

Personally, I could never use a gun, that scares me way more than pain.

Reactions: throwaway777, lv-gras, GloryGloryGlory and 2 others
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
cool, why does it scare you, just cuz? or the possibility of blowing face off or somehow surviving and being worse off? There is also the possibility you throw up the sodium nitrite or something

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There are these things called anti-emetics, they'll prevent vomiting. If you're gonna take cyanide, you definitely need one. Reglan is the best. Probably better to take an anti-emetic with any kind of overdose. I'd be afraid of surviving or of accidentally hurting someone else with the gun.

Reactions: metalchic_74, lv-gras, GloryGloryGlory and 3 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Reactions: littlered1497, Dystopic_Momento, metalchic_74 and 5 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Really great, informative video. Thanks.

Keep in mind, the salts are relatively painless methods. But they are still far from pleasant like Nembutal. But, it's better than nothing.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Hanna Backer, virginiawoolf86 and 5 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Keep in mind, the salts are relatively painless methods. But they are still far from pleasant like Nembutal. But, it's better than nothing.
30 minutes of potential physical agony > 30+ years of almost guaranteed mental agony.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: gantaigarashi, CloseFriendofCamus, Niirvana and 19 others
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
30 minutes of potential physical agony > 30+ years of almost guaranteed mental agony.
try introducing stressful things into your life. it will force you to become an optimist if you do accomplish. working out in a gym, streetgame, other challenges r good for this

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Cyanide
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I don't think I have any other options... I guess I'm just gonna have to endure the pain. It'll be better than living anyway. Although I'm not sure how to obtain any anti emetics seeing how I can't go to a doctor and online pharmacies are out of the question because I don't have bitcoins and neither do I trust them with my bank account info. I wonder if I'll be fine without them... Then again I don't wanna risk screwing this up and I end up living with severe pain. Sigh.
Listen. If you don't take anti-emetics beforehand it is pretty much 100% certain you will throw up and survive. And if you survive sodium nitrite poisoning, you may well spend the rest of your life in a hospital with multiple organ failures, blindness, and any level of brain damage. At least get an over-the-counter anti-emetic like emetrol, though that may not accomplish anything. As for the pain, others in this community have suggested taking incarvillea sinenis, which apparently has been found in some studies to have analgesic properties comparable to morphine. And I've just learnt of something called kratom, which is legal in some but not all states.

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, justwannadie, Psi350000 and 3 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
So, I might go through with this within a week or two and I would like to get some feedback on my setup.

I intend to use olanzapine as my anti-emetic. I'm not entirely sure what dosage I should take - is 4x10mg as with metoclopramide good enough?

As for painkillers I am currently only in possession of basic OTC stuff like paracetamol and ibuprofen. I might be able to get oxycontin, but I don't know for sure yet. Is paracetamol good enough to get through the process?

I'm about 193 cm tall and I weigh 90 kg (6'4, 200lb). The PPH recommends that I take 10g mixed with water. However, considering my size I feel like I should probably go with 15g or even more.

I'm still not 100% on this method. It's possible that i'll try to order some N from AV, even though I highly doubt that it would make it through my country's customs.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected, Mari and Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
My friend the chemist killed himself so, I guess he knew what shit will kill him less painfully

And look, it really doesn't look so terrible

Symptoms are proportional to the fraction of methemoglobin. A normal methemoglobin fraction is about 1% (range, 0-3%). Symptoms associated with higher levels of methemoglobin are as follows:

• 3-15% - Slight discoloration (eg, pale, gray, blue) of the skin
  • 15-20% - Cyanosis, though patients may be relatively asymptomatic
  • 25-50% - Headache, dyspnea, lightheadedness (even syncope), weakness, confusion, palpitations, chest pain
  • 50-70% - Abnormal cardiac rhythms; altered mental status, delirium, seizures, coma; profound acidosis
  • >70% - Usually, death
I don't like chest pain and seizures but I think it's tolerable

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, GenesAndEnvironment, Paula and 5 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
So, I might go through with this within a week or two and I would like to get some feedback on my setup.

I intend to use olanzapine as my anti-emetic. I'm not entirely sure what dosage I should take - is 4x10mg as with metoclopramide good enough?

As for painkillers I am currently only in possession of basic OTC stuff like paracetamol and ibuprofen. I might be able to get oxycontin, but I don't know for sure yet. Is paracetamol good enough to get through the process?

I'm about 193 cm tall and I weigh 90 kg (6'4, 200lb). The PPH recommends that I take 10g mixed with water. However, considering my size I feel like I should probably go with 15g or even more.

I'm still not 100% on this method. It's possible that i'll try to order some N from AV, even though I highly doubt that it would make it through my country's customs.

I don't know if you anti-emetic (brand name, Zofran) is strong enough. I'd suggest taking it in combo with another, Motilium. You can get it from alldaychemist.com, no script required. Here's info on anti-emetic regimen https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . I'm taking 30g just in case. It's most likely not going to be super pleasant, but in such large doses it's probably not intolerable.

Reactions: lv-gras, Mari, Cyanide and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
My friend the chemist killed himself so, I guess he knew what shit will kill him less painfully

And look, it really doesn't look so terrible

Symptoms are proportional to the fraction of methemoglobin. A normal methemoglobin fraction is about 1% (range, 0-3%). Symptoms associated with higher levels of methemoglobin are as follows:

• 3-15% - Slight discoloration (eg, pale, gray, blue) of the skin
  • 15-20% - Cyanosis, though patients may be relatively asymptomatic
  • 25-50% - Headache, dyspnea, lightheadedness (even syncope), weakness, confusion, palpitations, chest pain
  • 50-70% - Abnormal cardiac rhythms; altered mental status, delirium, seizures, coma; profound acidosis
  • >70% - Usually, death
I don't like chest pain and seizures but I think it's tolerable

Your chemist friend killed himself with sodium nitrite? I'm a little surprised, I'd think a chemist would have better means...

Reactions: lv-gras, Mari and Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
Your chemist friend killed himself with sodium nitrite? I'm a little surprised, I'd think a chemist would have better means...
You mean N or something like that? idk

Reactions: Cyanide