• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
Do I have to accompany SN with sleeping pills and antiemetic or could I just power through it? I have easy access to SN already but I'm just too impatient to try to look for anything else to accompany with it. I'd like to go out before the month ends and the SN I ordered is already on the way.

Reactions: _Minsk, Foster13 and shango
shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
At least get some antacid to make it absorb quicker. Then if you throw up, you can take another dose to make sure you absorb enough to ctb

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do I have to accompany SN with sleeping pills and antiemetic or could I just power through it? I have easy access to SN already but I'm just too impatient to try to look for anything else to accompany with it. I'd like to go out before the month ends and the SN I ordered is already on the way.
If you don't at least try and read the first few pages of the SN megathread, your chances of success are reduced

Reactions: Dawn0071111, listen before i go and kibla
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Almost every person here who didnt take meto threw up, even those who take in stat dose threw up. I advise doing 2 day meto regimen.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
If you do not IV your SN, you will throw up without an antiemetic. Throwing up part of the SN is bad, I can more easily revive you and will do so on the job if you are found. Do not be found and do not throw up.

E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
I've been wondering about this too. Maybe you could inject it anally? Idk

Reactions: _Minsk and Foster13
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Not so sure about using it as an enema. Direct blood stream is very fast though.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
What would most likely happen if you took sn without an antiemetic and threw up and did not seek medical attention? Would you suffer in pain and slowly die or would you slowly recover on your own? Can sn cause organ/brain damage if it doesn't kill you and you never seek medical attention? I live alone and being discovered is not a possibility so even if I threw up I would not seek medical attention. I also don't want to be stuck with a huge medical bill and then be labeled as a suicidal person. That would be devastating for me if I survuived and tried to move forward with my life.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
mybodymychoice

mybodymychoice

Sep 30, 2019
Read the following member's thread @Funkygibbon. He used SN in capsules.
I will be doing the same this weekend. Because im on antipshycotic medication, i cant take the meto. It causes severe drug interactions.

Reactions: metalchic_74, Foster13 and Ἡγησίας
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Doesn't it take longer to lose consciousness with capsules? I would want to lose consciousness as soon as possible..

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
At least get some antacid to make it absorb quicker. Then if you throw up, you can take another dose to make sure you absorb enough to ctb

does any kind of antacid work or do i need a specific type? what about tums?

mybodymychoice

mybodymychoice

Sep 30, 2019
Doesn't it take longer to lose consciousness with capsules? I would want to lose consciousness as soon as possible..
According to @Funkygibbon's posts. He was out cold in 10min. Please read his posts. It will give you all the info on how he did it.
Im not saying this is the best method, but only that it has been done with capsules and they succeeded. The PPH also states you can use capsules to avoid the salty taste.

Reactions: _Minsk and Rachel74
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
It would probably work with 25g but it would be unpleasant as hell with all the vomit. And I'd recommend fasting before taking it.

WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
It would probably work with 25g but it would be unpleasant as hell with all the vomit. And I'd recommend fasting before taking it.
I see. Would taking a hell of a lot of sleeping pills knock me out before the vomit starts? I currently can only afford sn, while sleeping pills I already have. I don't have a lot of money left to try to find antiemetics as I hear they can be expensive in the U.S.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I would just take bicarb soda then sn, fuck meto and its side effects

Reactions: Foster13
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019

Would you say this is a good choice?
i dont know about that, you need dopamine blocker antiemetic like:

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Stan
WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
i dont know about that, you need dopamine blocker antiemetic like:
Hmm. All those are quite expensive for me, as I don't have that much money left after my life took a downward spiral. I think I'll try the SN with capsules method when they arrive and power through the vomit and see what happens.

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Hmm. All those are quite expensive for me, as I don't have that much money left after my life took a downward spiral. I think I'll try the SN with capsules method when they arrive and power through the vomit and see what happens.
as you wish, hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do. :hug:

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I can't confirm this, but its possible that a member went very recently without doing the regimen

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
According to @Funkygibbon's posts. He was out cold in 10min. Please read his posts. It will give you all the info on how he did it.
Im not saying this is the best method, but only that it has been done with capsules and they succeeded. The PPH also states you can use capsules to avoid the salty taste.

Why do you think "He was out cold in 10min,"? The thread does not show that. Funkygibbon's entire profile seems fake. Read thru all their posts. That might be why their name is not crossed out. There is too much contradicting info by them.

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Why do you think "He was out cold in 10min,"? The thread does not show that. Funkygibbon's entire profile seems fake. Read thru all their posts. That might be why their name is not crossed out. There is too much contradicting info by them.
@Funkygibbon is definitely not a fake or troll and his name is not crossed out because mods forgot to ban him afterwards...

Reactions: woxihuanni
L

Lilith81

Sep 19, 2019
I also want to try this method without antiemetics because I'm on antipsychotics. But I'm worried it won't work and that I'll be in pain

Reactions: metalchic_74
WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
I also want to try this method without antiemetics because I'm on antipsychotics. But I'm worried it won't work and that I'll be in pain
As far as I've researched on this forum, the vomit will obviously be annoying IF you vomit but otherwise it's a relatively painless method.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
I'm also considering without meto—it would be harder to hide a routine for taking it, and I have no digestive issues to cause trouble. It would be nkce to be able to at least put a little sugar in the water too to balance the salty taste but I figure I'll just take it like a shot and be done with it.

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Don't forget some antipsychotics have antiemetic properties.

Reactions: metalchic_74 and Astral316