• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
I'm also considering without meto—it would be harder to hide a routine for taking it, and I have no digestive issues to cause trouble. It would be nkce to be able to at least put a little sugar in the water too to balance the salty taste but I figure I'll just take it like a shot and be done with it.
I probably wouldn't risk putting anything in the water except for the sn itself. Just in case.

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog
M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
I was wondering would it still be fine if I put it on my meal instead of water? like steak?

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
I'm gonna domperidone or whatever but does anyone know what antiacid can go with it?

Reactions: Foster13
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
. . . . . . . The thread does not show that. Funkygibbon's entire profile seems fake. Read thru all their posts. . . . . There is too much contradicting info by them.

Whenever I have suggested anything like that I have been napalmed.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I read every post by funkygibbon because they tried the SN method at least twice. I noticed some strange, conflicting posts. When they failed they had just drank something that is going to kill them, and then casually went outside to smoke a cigarette? And the "successful" attempt, they post for 73 minutes. Stated vision was going spotty but was able to post that post and another one. They tried to hijack Rhea's goodbye thread. Many things just don't seem realistic. I of course don't know that it is a fake profile, I just see too many reasons to have doubt.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I also want to try this method without antiemetics because I'm on antipsychotics. But I'm worried it won't work and that I'll be in pain
I'm on Seroquel I've read that there is bad interactions with Meto. Idk what to do Ugh

BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
If you do not IV your SN, you will throw up without an antiemetic. Throwing up part of the SN is bad, I can more easily revive you and will do so on the job if you are found. Do not be found and do not throw up.
Hi! I'm sorry, I'm kind of new here but you sound like maybe you're a medical professional?
I have a question...
My sister is a nurse and has tons of stuff at home for IVs (which she gives us after a night of heavy drinking sometimes lol)
If I get her to give me an IV before bed can I just inject the SN/water mixture into the drip???

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
If you don't at least try and read the first few pages of the SN megathread, your chances of success are reduced
This old post popped up. I miss you.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
This old post popped up. I miss you.

Stan is one of the only members I remember posting valuable information about SN. I didn't expect feeling sad about someone passing away whom I don't know but I do.

R.I.P. Stan, hope you are in a better place.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4