Petrichor45

Petrichor45

Jul 27, 2023
Right now I really don't want to be alive. I hate it. I just want to sleep peacefully forever, but I'm scared of failing another attempt because I'm shit at dying. I don't even know what I'd do to CTB anymore, I'm just stuck here and continually suffering. I just wish it would end already. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and Sannti
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
We understand.

• Hugs
Petrichor45

Petrichor45

Jul 27, 2023
Thank you. I'm glad that this forum exists, I don't want to get thrown in another hospital just for wanting to rest.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, it really should be easier to finally be free from everything and I see it as being so inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult, eternal sleep is all I see as being ideal as well.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Wish it was so easy

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
I can relate to you very much I also feel trapped in this world, and unfortunately there is no easy way out! For us mentally ill people or conscience is more a curse then a blessing. Life is just like a lottery, most people have a good ticket 🎟 which represents a good life while we miss out on the good tickets and have bad tickets aka 'bad genes' that make life a suffering with no end.