nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Getting knots in my stomach now that it's actually happening. A mix of anticipation and obviously SI. No getting around SI with all the attempt trauma I have, just have to do what I told myself. Deep breaths, telling myself it's just self harm and what happens happens. If it's meant to be it will kill me. If not then I'll pick up the pieces in the morning. I'll be picking it up in a few hours. I just need to book the hotel.
Are you planning on taking it tonight?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have it. Now just to book the hotel.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, Plato'sCaveDweller, sevennn and 1 other person
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
you seem nice person. 🫂 hope it won't be painful.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Booked the hotel. Gonna head over now. Not sure when I'll do it but I have two days.
Checked in. Barricaded the door with a desk. Gonna get things situated. I've been clear liquid fasting since noon so I'm shaky as hell when combined with all the anxiety.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr, nir and sevennn
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
You already know what I'm gonna say but I'm gonna say it anyway -- there is no shame in changing your mind. We all love you and just want what is best for your well-being. And if you don't change your mind, know -- again -- we all love you and are hoping and praying your journey is smooth, painless and you find the peace and contentment we all seek. Smooth travels my friend.

Reactions: imsotired35