• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Yes! Yet another question, Im a very curious person ❤
Uhm so I bought metopimazine off a pharmacy and I got the tablet rn. It's vogalib, OTC and rather cheap. And because we're never sure of anything I bought primperan as well but i'm waiting for it to be shipped and I suspect the customs will fuck with me, still. Which brings me to this in case I don't get the primperan:
I know some people who seem to have CTB'd on metopimazine instead of metoproclamide, two people afaik.
> Gambardella She made an attempt thursday and didn't come back, it is safe to assume she caught the bus, there's been no news about a french girl being found poisoned in an hotel room though so far.
> one of her acquaintances whose name I forgot

my questions: is metopimazine really reliable because two accounts is slim imo.
>> if you live in france, did you successfully recieve your metoproclamide shipped without issues?
>>> is the 48H regimen still the same with metopimazine?

Thank you for your attention~!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennuimortel
Ennuimortel

Ennuimortel

Être ou ne pas etre
Jan 7, 2020
Hello. Very good question. I am i' the same situation.
Courage et bonne journée

Reactions: Delia
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Hello. Very good question. I am i' the same situation.
Courage et bonne journée
Well little update, if you plan on buying meto online while living in france despite having metopimazine well, I just recieved mine unaltered after ordering it from ebay on monday or tuesday. Metoproclamide accounts are more numerous than the metopimazine, therefore I advise you to order some if you plan on ctb :> it's like... 12 euros, it's affordable. It's funny that despite the fact that it's not otc they still let it past the country customs. Have a nice day

Ennuimortel

Ennuimortel

Être ou ne pas etre
Jan 7, 2020
Well little update, if you plan on buying meto online while living in france despite having metopimazine well, I just recieved mine unaltered after ordering it from ebay on monday or tuesday. Metoproclamide accounts are more numerous than the metopimazine, therefore I advise you to order some if you plan on ctb :> it's like... 12 euros, it's affordable. It's funny that despite the fact that it's not otc they still let it past the country customs. Have a nice day
Great. I can't find it on eBay. What is the brand name of the drug?

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Great. I can't find it on eBay. What is the brand name of the drug?
It's primperan, got it from a guy who sold it in spain. I advise you to switch to the co.UK version of e-bay, as I believe you won't find it on the french version for some reason
I'll give you the details by dm if you need it

Last edited:
Ennuimortel

Ennuimortel

Être ou ne pas etre
Jan 7, 2020
It's primperan, got it from a guy who sold it in spain. I advise you to switch to the co.UK version of e-bay, as I believe you won't find it on the french version for some reason
I'll give you the details by dm if you need it
Indeed I found thank you very much.
Otherwise we can have TAGAMET on eBay.fr but I think pimperan is better

Reactions: Delia
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Tagamet is an antihistaminic though, you cannot use it to replace primperan because it contains no beta blockers, in short tagamet will just make the SN's efficiency raise while the meto will prevent you from puking the SN because if you do then the whole process is useless. You're not obliged to get the tagamet though.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please take a read of Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148