• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Can I take sn slowly like little bet in each day until my organs slowly damaged? I saw in a life time movie the step daughter was poisoning her by switching her prescribed meds with SN so is it possible?

I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
Non penso che funzionerebbe, c'è la possibilità che il tuo corpo crei una resistenza alla sostanza, ad esempio quelli che lavorano con i serpenti prendono regolarmente piccole quantità di veleno per esserne immuni, quindi forse mi sbaglio

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
You can't make SN death look natural. Your insides and outside will scream SN :)
Damn sound scary! It means it's painful too right?
Non penso che funzionerebbe, c'è la possibilità che il tuo corpo crei una resistenza alla sostanza, ad esempio quelli che lavorano con i serpenti prendono regolarmente piccole quantità di veleno per esserne immuni, quindi forse mi sbaglio
I don't speak this language please English only Amego!

I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
Damn sound scary! It means it's painful too right?

I don't speak this language please English only Amego!
I don't think it would work, there is a possibility that your body creates a resistance to the substance, for example those who work with snakes regularly take small amounts of venom to be immune to it, so maybe I'm wrong

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
It's not painful but it's not completely peaceful either. It just means the mechanism of death is very distinctive in SN poisoning and visually some of your skin, lips and finger tips will look blueish grey.
Ok thank you so much my friend!
I don't think it would work, there is a possibility that your body creates a resistance to the substance, for example those who work with snakes regularly take small amounts of venom to be immune to it, so maybe I'm wrong
I see like taking the flu shot we actually takes the viruse to be my e to the flu..thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske