• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know what precautions need to be taken when handling sn.
It can be absorbed through the skin as it's a salt. Gloves would be a good idea.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Right I have my anti emetics but i was using this as a backup. Now it looks like it might be it. Damn its gonna suck if it doesn't work. I just can't call or text anyone unless it gets really bad I guess but isn't that death like how long should I let myself suffer for?

Only you know how much you can take. Im gonna give myself 2 hours at least if i can go that long. Im nit ashamed to say if its too much ill call for help, i have no interest in prolonging my suffering. Even if i was taken to A&E it doesnt mean i have to accept all treatment, they can only force treatment by proving im lacking capacity, apply for a certain section or wait for me to become unconscious (yep we do that in the ambulance service, wait untill a refusing patient becomes unconscious and treat aslong as there is no DNAR or advance directive)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Only you know how much you can take. Im gonna give myself 2 hours at least if i can go that long. Im nit ashamed to say if its too much ill call for help, i have no interest in prolonging my suffering. Even if i was taken to A&E it doesnt mean i have to accept all treatment, they can only force treatment by proving im lacking capacity, apply for a certain section or wait for me to become unconscious (yep we do that in the ambulance service, wait untill a refusing patient becomes unconscious and treat aslong as there is no DNAR or advance directive)
Yep i was thinking 2 hrs. I wish we knew more about this method like the info we have about n. I guess I'm gonna eat my last meal tonight I should have to only fast for 12 hrs I should try to find anti acid I think I have some prescribed by doc but there locked in a safe so i guess I will just go without them. And take anti emetic 1 hr before I take the mixture. I think i have muscle relaxer maybe ill take one of those I dont have benzo

Last edited:
Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I am taking sn today.

Reactions: PurpleBlack, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Good luck @Virgo. How are you going to prevent not throwing up. Im alittle worried the antiemetics are not gonna arrive for another week and Eden posted this of her failed SN attempt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/eden2k-update-taken-sn.8577

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Good luck @Virgo. How are you going to prevent not throwing up. Im alittle worried the antiemetics are not gonna arrive for another week and Eden posted this of her failed SN attempt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/eden2k-update-taken-sn.8577
I'm not doing anything to prevent me throwing up. I'm taking the sn in enteric coated capsules. This should prevent me from throwing up the sn though.

Reactions: Bluedew, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
This is why I feel partners would be helpful but maybe just like online partners so we dont have to do it all alone. I really think I'm going to do it tomorrow. I can't take it anymore. I just don't have anti acids. Do you think I I didn't eat after 10 pm and took my anti emetic an hr before I'll be fine?

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'm not doing anything to prevent me throwing up. I'm taking the sn in enteric coated capsules. This should prevent me from throwing up the sn though.

You need antacid. High ph will mess with sn reducing its strength.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and MsM3talGamer
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Can anyone say if perinorm be used as an anti ematic instead of primperan/reglan as they are difficult to aquire?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Monday

Monday

Nov 23, 2018
Wish I could do this without taking anything else. Why does killing ones self have to be so complicated.

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Wish I could do this without taking anything else. Why does killing ones self have to be so complicated.
I know right why is it so hard to die. There was a few successful CBT with sn one very recent so that is hopeful
I guess you really do have to follow directions exactly if we want it to work. I hope I just pass out and dont seizure or die in pain.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Monday
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Kim
I know right why is it so hard to die. There was a few successful CBT with sn one very recent so that is hopeful
I guess you really do have to follow directions exactly if we want it to work. I hope I just pass out and dont seizure or die in pain.
@Kingkelly do u mean success rate of ctb with sn is low?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Kim

@Kingkelly do u mean success rate of ctb with sn is low?
I don't really know the specific success rates but I think they are low if you don't follow directions exactly.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I am at home alone for 8 hours max, is this enough to have a good shot at SN? If after 8 hours I would be taken to hospital is there a good chance I would survive?

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I am at home alone for 8 hours max, is this enough to have a good shot at SN? If after 8 hours I would be taken to hospital is there a good chance I would survive?

8 hours should be more than enough. If you follow all the correct steps in using sn. I read here before that sn might knock you out in 30 mins and death in 45/60 mins. Bit I think it depends on our body and how acidic our stomach is. Anyone else can confirm this though?

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
8 hours should be more than enough. If you follow all the correct steps in using sn. I read here before that sn might knock you out in 30 mins and death in 45/60 mins. Bit I think it depends on our body and acidic our stomach is. Anyone else can confirm this though?

Thanks... yeah theoretically 60 mins but then there are these accounts of people who survived after being taken to hospital and that can take longer... I hope it's because they didn't do all the steps right... :/

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew and 2 others
H

HopelessKim

Nov 4, 2018
I might have missed this in the past 34 pages... but is there any risk of SN 'oxidising'/reducing effectiveness if I measure 15g out 1-2days before hand and transfering them to smaller ziplock bags to take with me to somewhere secluded?

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
8 hours should be more than enough. If you follow all the correct steps in using sn. I read here before that sn might knock you out in 30 mins and death in 45/60 mins. Bit I think it depends on our body and how acidic our stomach is. Anyone else can confirm this though?
Hey is it painful or just like going to sleep and not waking up?

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks... yeah theoretically 60 mins but then there are these accounts of people who survived after being taken to hospital and that can take longer... I hope it's because they didn't do all the steps right... :/
I too will be home for 8 hrs. Im hoping its because they didnt do all the steps right.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Well SN are supposed to be survivable if found. Thats why its safer. Usually those people recovered with little to no impairment or permanent damage. But if I am not mistaken theyre found within 2-3 hours after ingesting sn. Whether they follow all the steps. That I cannot say. Also Can someone fact check this too please? Also op you have to fact check it yourself too before you try it. People are unreliable as usual. Sometimes things we heard might not be the whole truth.

But if you really want it to work. Check in some hotel. That way you will have at least 20 hours.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Monday and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Well SN are supposed to be survivable if found. Thats why its safer. Usually those people recovered with little to no impairment or permanent damage. Can someone fact check this too please? Also op you have to fact check it yourself too before you try it. People are unreliable as usual. Sometimes things we heard might not be the whole truth.

But if you really want it to work. Check in some hotel. That way you will have at least 20 hours.

I can't use a hotel unfortunately because after my first failed attempt (not sn) my family is keeping a reeeally close eye on me :/

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Hey is it painful or just like going to sleep and not waking up?

If I am not mistaken it wont be very pleasant. Some said a bit pain. Some said nauseous. Some just said theyre drifting off to sleep. So it Depend on each of our pain thresholds and our body really. Some had it peacefully some doesnt. Also depend on your mentality at the time. If youre scared or panicking it will make your experience worse. Especially when the survival insticnt kicks in.

Also can someone fact check me? Thanks. Also op you must do fact check yourself before you attempt on doing it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and 3 others