• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Just a question to all who are considering SN:

Do you intend to take sedatives to knock you out, partially or completely ?

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, Jon and 4 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
After quering a number of sources (not Nitschke). A source states that unconsciousness can take several hours. (apologies for not having memorized all SN threads)

SA other stuff

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
After quering a number of sources (not Nitschke). A source states that unconsciousness can take several hours. (apologies for not having memorized all SN threads)

SA other stuff
Two recent experiences involving people on this forum suggest that the numbers presented in the PPeH seem accurate.
10-15 minutes until unconsciousness.
Reported symptoms: feeling hot (due to vasodilation), sleepiness, headache, elevated heat rate.

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, throwaway777 and 3 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018

SA other stuff
I'd appreciate it if you could link your source.

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018
I've ordered sn and will try and get some anti emetics from the gp soon (maybe by saying I have migraines that make me throw up? Not sure). Does anyone know of any good otc medicines (in the UK) I can take to make me drowsy and relaxed?

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
I've ordered sn and will try and get some anti emetics from the gp soon (maybe by saying I have migraines that make me throw up? Not sure). Does anyone know of any good otc medicines (in the UK) I can take to make me drowsy and relaxed?
You can just order Metoclopramide on eBay when you're in the UK: https://www.ebay.com/itm/primperan-10mg-for-nausea/263923711791

And there is no proper OTC med to make you sleepy. Diphenhydramine sucks and might actually slow down gastric emptying due to its anticholinergic action, so I'd advise against it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Red star, scales and 5 others
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, scales and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks so much for the reply :) will the primperan come even though it's a POM here?
There should be no problem since the UK is still in the EU, but even if they somehow seize it, nothing much should happen, it's not a controlled substance.

Are you already aware that you can just take Ranitidine, which is OTC in the UK, instead of Cimetidine? It's 3 times as potent as Cimetidine, so you only need around 250-300mg instead of 800.

Reactions: lv-gras, Red star, scales and 3 others
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018
There should be no problem since the UK is still in the EU, but even if they somehow seize it, nothing much should happen, it's not a controlled substance.

Are you already aware that you can just take Ranitidine, which is OTC in the UK, instead of Cimetidine? It's 3 times as potent as Cimetidine, so you only need around 250-300mg instead of 800.

Hmm okay I'll see if I can be brave enough to order it haha! Yeah I've read that on this thread I think, read through all of it yesterday. Thanks so much for all your help :)

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, scales and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I'd appreciate it if you could link your source.
It's one that's not written in English, and I'd have to search for it again. I'm not too keen on giving away where I live.

Reactions: lv-gras, scales and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

sclarsk

Oct 18, 2018
I don't think I can get any antiemetics. Is there any other way around this? Is puking really that bad? I can take sleep pills maybe?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
So benzos won't work for me. I think someone mentioned ketamine, but I wouldn't know where to get that.

I may have some chloral hydrate, but given my massive tolerance I wouldn't expect much of that.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Looking at some of the symptoms, won't it feel like a heart attack ?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I know what's Nitschke claims.

But what's the LD50 for humans ? (' The value of LD50 for a substance is the dose required to kill half the members of a tested population after a specified test duration')

For animals I've seen values ranging from 80 to 180 mg/kg. Hypothetically, for a human of 60 kg that would be 4.8 gr to 10.8 gr.

You're above that if you take 15 gr, but let's keep in mind that 50 % of people will survive an LD50 dose. that's not even counting those who ask for HELP.

What's the deal ?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
Dogsbody

Dogsbody

Odo
Oct 22, 2018
Remember that they test LD50 on mice and extrapolate to humans.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I know what's Nitschke claims.

But what's the LD50 for humans ? (' The value of LD50 for a substance is the dose required to kill half the members of a tested population after a specified test duration')

For animals I've seen values ranging from 80 to 180 mg/kg. Hypothetically, for a human of 60 kg that would be 4.8 gr to 10.8 gr.

You're above that if you take 15 gr, but let's keep in mind that 50 % of people will survive an LD50 dose. that's not even counting those who ask for HELP.

What's the deal ?

There is no ld50 for humans,they can't test kill for them, so they use the ldlo.

invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
15g without vomiting or medical intervention is definitely 100% lethal, and rapidly so...

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, littlelungs and 6 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Justanotherconsumer ,

But that's something different. @invisiblycrippled , how do you know ? If one were to guess that the LD50 dose for a 60 kg human would be 6 gr, how many would survive on 15 gr ? A fair question. And of course there is the 'help' factor, how many will hold out for hours or days ?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Can anyone in the U.K. help me with your sources please?

Is apcpure SN good ?

What sleeping pills do uk people take? I already have some zopiclone

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018

Is apcpure SN good ?

I just ordered sn on eBay, only ordered it today so it hasn't arrived yet.

Last edited:
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
@Justanotherconsumer ,

But that's something different. @invisiblycrippled , how do you know ? If one were to guess that the LD50 dose for a 60 kg human would be 6 gr, how many would survive on 15 gr ? A fair question. And of course there is the 'help' factor, how many will hold out for hours or days ?
Two people on here reported back who followed the PPeH dosage suggestion, and both lost consciousness after 10-15 minutes. Now how quickly they died, I do not know, but they most likely did. And there are many others who seemed to have followed it and also died. I find it very unlikely and implausible to think what kills those quickly would take days for another, granted the full dose is held down, or would even be survived.
The LD50 would not act that quickly, most likely. Sorry, I can't give you more for now, but 15g is way more than in the medical reports I saw where death occured. It's surely overkill.

I'm too cognitively impaired to dig deeper for sources at this point, so sorry.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 5 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Two people on here reported back who followed the PPeH dosage suggestion, and both lost consciousness after 10-15 minutes. Now how quickly they died, I do not know, but they most likely did. And there are many others who seemed to have followed it and also died. I find it very unlikely and implausible to think what kills those quickly would take days for another, granted the full dose is held down, or would even be survived.
The LD50 would not act that quickly, most likely. Sorry, I can't give you more for now, but 15g is way more than in the medical reports I saw where death occured. It's surely overkill.

I'm too cognitively impaired to dig deeper for sources at this point, so sorry.
Rly ? In this thread? I havent seen those 2 reports I would like to see their doses and whatnot. Thanks

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 1 other person
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Rly ? In this thread? I havent seen those 2 reports I would like to see their doses and whatnot. Thanks
It happened in realtime in the shoutbox.

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, throwaway777 and 4 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I don't want to cross post but I adressed this further in https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-ld50-whats-really-lethal.7099/

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
It happened in realtime in the shoutbox.
Awesome thx. Do u remember what anti emetic dose they took? Ppeh actually says two things. Aug 2018 says 3x10 meto 30min before. Oct 2018 it says 3x10 1 hr before. Not sure which one to do. Once again thanks you!

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
case study from exit forum thanks you JosiahB !
One carefully monitored NaNO2 Exit of a small woman 100 lbs who took only 10 grams of nitrite had her very sleepy after 5 minutes and unconscious after 12 minutes and she died after 43 minutes.

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Awesome thx. Do u remember what anti emetic dose they took? Ppeh actually says two things. Aug 2018 says 3x10 meto 30min before. Oct 2018 it says 3x10 1 hr before. Not sure which one to do. Once again thanks you!
One took 30mg per protocol, the other wasn't so clear, unfortunately. Also, one took Ranitidine, the other took baking soda instead, because no Ranitidine or Cimetidine available. So not exactly current recommendations in one case, but it still seemed to work.

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, throwaway777 and 3 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Okay, so quick update on one of two people who took SN while in the shoutbox.
They were found unconscious, seizing up, blue skin, got saved at the hospital by methylene blue, the antidote. I assume it would've been successful if they wouldn't have been found. I really hope they won't have any lasting damage.

The other person who took SN was alone at home, by the way, so they most likely had enough time as to not being found early.

I hope they will tell us more on here, but for now I just wanted to tell you that, as I mentioned two supposedly successful attempts previously.

Reactions: lovedread, therhydler, lv-gras and 5 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018

Is apcpure SN good ?

APC Pure is what I have and I know some other people further back in the thread have also ordered it. I believe I received it in around 4-5 days and it came in an oversized box, lots of styrofoam and the SN itself in a tub with a plastic bag. It also came with a data sheet so I believe it's legit. I haven't opened the tub to check what the actual SN is like though because I want to expose it to as little air/moisture as possible.

I also saw some Zopiclone on eBay a few days ago but I think its been taken down now (either that or the seller sold out). If anyone wants a scales there's some on Amazon for around £15 that are all in one type thing and measure ml, grams, ounces, etc. I tested some things with it. Ranitidine is also on there. Meto under the name Primperan can be found on eBay from a seller from Greece.