• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
I ordered Sn in Europe, easy avaiable. Ready for testing, have strips..
Plan to pass away in a few days...i am very very very tired of problem I can't manage
Hi, can you PM me where you buy your SN? Thanks

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I have SN, i have metoclopramide and i need something to reduce acid levels and ibuprofen and …and… and…

A serious question;

A lot of stuff is to prevent vomiting or increase absorption in the stomach but why has noone mentioned enemas? Wouldnt it eliminate a lot of complications? When i was looking into ctb by aspirin found cases where people simply used enemas and increased absorption folds and folds again.

I am thinking getting a simple enema kit, there are even kits for colonoscopy etc and use it? You cannot vomit, absorption is much better AND faster, no need to consider acid levels or dopamine levels, it is a bit harder but not impossible. Anyone cares to comment?

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I have SN, i have metoclopramide and i need something to reduce acid levels and ibuprofen and …and… and…

A serious question;

A lot of stuff is to prevent vomiting or increase absorption in the stomach but why has noone mentioned enemas? Wouldnt it eliminate a lot of complications? When i was looking into ctb by aspirin found cases where people simply used enemas and increased absorption folds and folds again.

I am thinking getting a simple enema kit, there are even kits for colonoscopy etc and use it? You cannot vomit, absorption is much better AND faster, no need to consider acid levels or dopamine levels, it is a bit harder but not impossible. Anyone cares to comment?

i found out that basically enemas etc are "valid methods but untested therefore high risks of complications."

Reactions: Sid19
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I don't know if this information is already in the thread, 356 pages so far, but I read that marijuana can be a good antiemetic. I'm from Brazil and I'm having some difficulties getting metoclopramide. I read that Dimenhydrinate can also be used, in Brazil the name of this medicine is "Dramin". My plan for now is to take a Dramamine pill, smoke some good weed and CTB with SN. Hope everything works out!

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Here india its strict, but i written in a plane paper the generic names of dopomine blockers,

Metaclopramide
Domperidone
Proclorperazine

and approched many medical shops in town, all they denied, yet atlast one shop keeper asked me back, that "who adviced for this medicine", i told my friend is doctor, and he suggested through phone, then they gave me without billing.
U just try like this something.
Hi @mukthi are you still active?

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
I ordered Sn in Europe, easy avaiable. Ready for testing, have strips..
Plan to pass away in a few days...i am very very very tired of problem I can't manage
hi are you active? need help

W

WebTree123

Jun 10, 2023
No for what reason? Here SN can va pay online by PayPal due to a lot of use for pork meat

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
I was hoping someone had a SN supplier here in the states?

The ones I searched showed that I needed a full business account in order to purchase. Any help would be appreciated.😊

Reactions: xBrialesana
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Please help. I have loads of domperidone and amytriptilene and sn. I don't have benzos. I weigh 22kg. Normally 2x amytriptilene together with antihistamines is enough to put me to sleep. I take domperidone anyway and oneprazole. Will it work? I cant fast as I will just pass our but I'm bulimic with magic power to get rid of anything I eat?

C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
Can SN go bad? How long past its expiration date can It be effective?

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Thank you everyone for all the collected information in this thread, this is very calming to finally be able to openly read/talk about this "forbidden topic" in our heads.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Question: If I have open teeth, will drinking SN kill those teeth?
Did someone else buy their SN from A******?
If so, how was the quality/purity?

Last edited:
sadnow11

sadnow11

Jun 27, 2023
The recommended dose is 15g right? What happens if you take more?

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
The recommended dose is 15g right? What happens if you take more?
Recommend dose should be 25g or even 33g. Most of people here order 100g SN and then make one 33g drink and 2 backup drinks

sadnow11

sadnow11

Jun 27, 2023
Recommend dose should be 25g or even 33g. Most of people here order 100g SN and then make one 33g drink and 2 backup drinks
Ohh okay fair enough, why not just consume 50g in one go or even 100g? Wouldn't it just make the SN kick in faster and be more effective?

What would you use the backup solutions for? If you throw up? If it doesn't work you take the another one?

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
Ohh okay fair enough, why not just consume 50g in one go or even 100g? Wouldn't it just make the SN kick in faster and be more effective?

What would you use the backup solutions for? If you throw up? If it doesn't work you take the another one?
I think 50g+ would be too much for your body and you would vomit despite antiemetics.
Yeah, it might happen that the solution would be too salty for you for example.. then you would use a backup drink

sadnow11

sadnow11

Jun 27, 2023
I think 50g+ would be too much for your body and you would vomit despite antiemetics.
Yeah, it might happen that the solution would be too salty for you for example.. then you would use a backup drink
Okay thanks for the help.

I have a few things I want to do first then I plan to make the solution. Been in pain since I was 15 just kind of tired of it, not a huge deal. I'm glad I can finally find peace.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023

I have a few things I want to do first then I plan to make the solution. Been in pain since I was 15 just kind of tired of it, not a huge deal. I'm glad I can finally find peace.
I'm so sorry to hear that! What kind of pain have you been going through if I may ask?

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022

Yeah, more is not better in this case. Technically 10-15g or even less has been lethal, so 25g is already buffered. Much more than that will just cause you to vomit it up. Hope you find the peace you desire and deserve. If you need or want to chat a bit before you go, feel free to PM me. hugs.

Reactions: Orbitc
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I started looking for SN too late. As I'd rather not involve customs/int'l shipping, any info on SN source, domestic delivery (within US) would be greatly appreciated. I'm having trouble sourcing even though I'm registered as a sole proprietor business - biggest hurdle is not having some kind of business address (like to an office, warehouse, etc).

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm getting very worried. I have thoroughly researched CO, but I'm afraid of being one of the people who fail.

I was thinking of SN for a backup or in place of CO. I have AS, AA, and IB is easy enough. I'm in the US. I would go to Mexico, but I am dealing with a serious case of agoraphobia. What suppliers are there out there that I can get to deliver in US?

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Could someone please also pm me a sn source? I'm in the us and getting desperate

D

Deleted member 65988

So I've got everything now

Metoclopramide
Alprazolam 0.5mg Benzodiapine (Xanax)
AR grade 99.5 SN
Propranolol ( 170mg) inderal 10mg expired but maybe they'll still work?
Painkillers (Ibuprofen and Paracetamol)

now I just need a scale to measure the SN properly. I decided to get Benzo because I thought why the hell not go all the way if possible so I went to the doctor, did mention flu and other issues I was struggling with but luckily my stomach is all good but I did ask for Benzodiapine and got it since I made up some story about how it helped last time out a doctor prescribed it to me. I honestly did not think I'd get all of this since I thought it'd be difficult to get it prescribed.

In the space of 2 weeks, I got SN, Meto and Benzos. I'd call that a W for me since Ws are very rare for me.

Don't know when I'll take SN but at least I'm trying to be as prepared as possible, gotta be prepared for anything when it comes to SN.

Reactions: losing hope, アホペンギン, Justnotme and 1 other person
G

guntor

Jun 30, 2023
I orderred some SN from China I was so happy; it was supposed to arrive yesterday but it got blocked Custom and Health Canada... Pretty sure Im going to get in trouble now but who cares. Anyone know how to get so,e in Canada ? I already managed to get the Metoclopramide I just need this

Reactions: mongoose23