• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Do they mention how many of them took an antacid? I really wonder why they are not mentioning it now. Maybe those who took it took longer to go unconscious. How do you feel about it?

There is a list of 25 sn deaths in the PPH from eyewitnesses. They say the list is not complete.

Most seemed to have died peacefully. Some vomited but died anyway. An 89-year-old woman died quickly but not as peacefully as expected.

I don't think it will help us much. But here's the list

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Braaksel, overgegeven=vomit
Vredig=peaceful
Bewusteloosheid=unconscious

NitriteTableDutch 11024 1

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, Euthanza, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I imagine that vomiting is a little less painful when there is less acid in the stomach.

• Informative
Reactions: gomenasai
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
There is a list of 25 sn deaths in the PPH from eyewitnesses. They say the list is not complete.

Most seemed to have died peacefully. Some vomited but died anyway. An 89-year-old woman died quickly but not as peacefully as expected.

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Vredig=peaceful

View attachment 92867
Really appreciate you sharing that my friend. Wish there was more times listed. Cannot wait to see the longer list. Looks like many of people did not take anything.

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Vredig=peaceful

View attachment 92867
But do you know what confuses me is that I'm one of those people listed it says potentiator and they took baking soda and it looks like they went unconscious in 14 minutes

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

It's in dutch:
Dood=dead
Vredig=peaceful

View attachment 92867
What is the last column do you know?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
So like the last one guy, he passed out in 10 minutes and then died in 30 minutes?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Number 24 says "not so peaceful as expected"
Other than that all the others say peaceful.
A few of them mention vomiting, one mentioned cpr being done to try and resuscitate, other than that all mentioned as being peaceful except for number 24.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
So like the last one guy, he passed out in 10 minutes and then died in 30 minutes?
Female, but not as peacefully as expected
Number 24 says "not so peaceful as expected"
Other than that all the others say peaceful.
A few of them mention vomiting, one mentioned cpr being done to try and resuscitate, other than that all mentioned as being peaceful except for number 24.

yes this is correct!

Reactions: Shu
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
Anyone know if the chinese dream from the jungle is legit/good?

C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
There was a post someone made that had notes of everyone who had success/failed with sn, anyone happen to have a link to that?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So check this link out. https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/may-2022-update/

After recent post users who have access to this already posted the update we now know that they mentioned taking an antacid is it recommended. Are they saying it will be more peaceful and reliable without it????
Come on where are the experts

Last edited:
Reactions: Sm42 and Ethereal Knight
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
After recent post users who have access to this already posted the update we now know that they mentioned taking an antacid is it recommended. Are they saying it will be more peaceful and reliable without it????
They don't explain their reasoning. They just say that acid reducers and the like are no longer recommended as per PPeH. They just say "the benefit of taking these substances cannot be established and therefore, no longer advised".

I really think this is a something we have to decide upon ourselves. Since PPeH did advise it in the past and Stan, (who was a member here and took an antacid) passed away, that many people believed it is needed. I can't say either way as I am confused myself about using one.

Reactions: Sm42 and Talvikki
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Anti acid
There has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of reducing stomach acid (to reduce the production of nitric oxide in the stomach with the associated drop in blood pressure) and allow more nitrite to be absorbed directly from the small intestine into the blood. The benefit of taking an antacid or not (such as Mylanta), an H2 antagonist (such as cimetidine), or a proton pump inhibitor (such as Nexium) however, cannot be determined.
This is therefore no longer recommended.

Antiemetic
Antimetic (metoclopramide) works effectively

Beta blocker
Propranolol works but is not necessary
you took that from the May 2022 edition of the PPH, right?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
They don't explain their reasoning. They just say that acid reducers and the like are no longer recommended as per PPeH. They just say "the benefit of taking these substances cannot be established and therefore, no longer advised".

I really think this is a something we have to decide upon ourselves. Since PPeH did advise it in the past and Stan, (who was a member here and took an antacid) passed away, that many people believed it is needed. I can't say either way as I am confused myself about using one.
Thanks for sharing friend.. appreciate your help..

Reactions: DyingMiND
T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
It does not seem that peaceful…
I have meto, SN, benzo and antiacid and that chart scares me..,

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, DyingMiND and Shu
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
I've got all the necessary drugs except benzos, but I might just keep it simple and only fast and take Meto. I heard that ibuprofen has no effect on hypoxic headache and propranolol can increase the risk of brain damage in case you fail because it slows down your heart rate which means less blood gets to your brain or something like that, and now people are saying that antacids are not recommended either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, DyingMiND, Sm42 and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I've got all the necessary drugs except benzos, but I might just keep it simple and only fast and take Meto. I heard that ibuprofen has no effect on hypoxic headache and propranolol can increase the risk of brain damage in case you fail because it slows down your hear rate which means less blood gets to your head or something like that, and now people are saying that antacids are not recommended either.
With you bud..
With you bud..
Where did you read that it won't help with hypoxic headaches? What about tylenol? Would there be much of a difference?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I've got all the necessary drugs except benzos, but I might just keep it simple and only fast and take Meto. I heard that ibuprofen has no effect on hypoxic headache and propranolol can increase the risk of brain damage in case you fail because it slows down your hear rate which means less blood gets to your head or something like that, and now people are saying that antacids are not recommended either.
An antacid is recommended but not necessary. None of the mentioned additional drugs are necessary but can reduce side effects.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
An antacid is recommended but not necessary. None of the mentioned additional drugs are necessary but can reduce side effects.
In the latest updated PPeH antacid is not recommended.

Reactions: Talvikki
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Where did you read that it won't help with hypoxic headaches?
It's just something I read on this forum while doing research. I'm not a doctor or anything so I don't know if this is true or not.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It's just something I read on this forum while doing research. I'm not a doctor or anything so I don't know if this is true or not.
Okay, thanks for sharing. Think it may still be a good idea to take some kind of pain relief just in case.

J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Does anyone have a source in the us to purchase the sn. I purchased on the jungle site but it's not the right sn. It is the opposite.

Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Okay, thanks for sharing. Think ot may still be a good idea to take some kind of pain relief just in case.
It wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Especially considering you can get other kinds of pain like stomach cramps. Though I might use paracetamol instead of ibuprofen.

joptr

joptr

May 25, 2022
I got some SN on Lazada in Vietnam and its 20 years past its sell date, made in china etc. Is there any way of knowing its purity as it oxidises to nitrate over time. It is very clumpy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Wow
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
When I touch the bag containing the SN, the sn inside feels powdery like im touching snow. I opened the bag for 8 or so seconds 11 days ago.
Is my SN still good?
I hope it is