• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022
SN arrived today. It's a huge relief just to have a way out.

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Sides, som1 and 2 others
G

GoldenRibs

Feb 27, 2022
Can someone help me with a source to Ireland or EU?
I've got more than enough SN and the recommended anti-emetic if you want some. I'm in Dublin city. Or if you want I can just give you a link to the place I bought my SN from (comes from the Uk).

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
would falling unconscious too quickly be a concern? what if you were to vomit while passed out?

Reactions: mytime and Shu
mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
I didn't get any PMs and am getting impatient so I just took the dive and used one of the sites that offers meto via online consultation. Everything seems to be fine so far. In case anyone from UK is reading and was worried like me, on the online consultation I said that I had nausea/vomiting for more than 3 days due to getting food poisoning from a bad meal. I said I didn't have a diagnosed medical condition causing the nausea and that I didn't have any of the conditions/symptoms that would rule out use of meto (look them up online). My consultation was approved by the doctor very quickly and I'm now waiting for the meto to get shipped!

If anyone wants to know the specific website I used then just send a PM. Hopefully this can be helpful to someone!

Reactions: PrawnCocktail and som1
S

sickofeagles

Dec 13, 2021
The SN you find on google to purchase. The curing salt. Is that the correct SN? there is tons on sale on google

T

t87

Feb 20, 2022
I've got more than enough SN and the recommended anti-emetic if you want some. I'm in Dublin city. Or if you want I can just give you a link to the place I bought my SN from (comes from the Uk).
Can you let me know where you got these two from Pleqse. I'm uk

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
In the end, I will go with SN in a few weeks. I have no antiemetics. I hope not to fail. I think I'll do it in a hotel

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Wrennie, mytime and 1 other person
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
View attachment 87689
There is a whole bunch on google it says pure. Is this not correct? This is not a source. Just asking. There is a whole bunch on google. Is this not it?
Interesting...if you look up the CAS number, you will find that it is hydrochloric acid. This appears to be a fake.

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Feb 24, 2022
Definitely not SN. And that bucket of "SN" with the hydrochloric acid CAS is concerning, just had to double check to make sure my SN was legit 😣

Reactions: Greenberg
R

RottenApple

Loneliness is not a phase
Dec 7, 2020
Oops, yes, for your picture, and also for sickofeagles picture of a Google result above.
Well, I got it from a distributor of chemical products with some reputation, nothing illegal, so it would be weird if they sold me something fake. In the picture, it looks really different from how it looks irl, in the picture it doesn't even look like powder.

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Feb 24, 2022
Well, I got it from a distributor of chemical products with some reputation, nothing illegal, so it would be weird if they sold me something fake. In the picture, it looks really different from how it looks irl, in the picture it doesn't even look like powder.
Ah ok. Sorry for jumping to conclusions then!

R

RottenApple

Loneliness is not a phase
Dec 7, 2020
I think it's actually my fault for taking such a shitty photo :ahhha:

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
I tested it at first it was bright pink meaning it's pure sn but I went for a minute to dispose of the cup and it got lighter. It says the result will come out after 60 seconds and I left maybe for 120 seconds and it became pale yellow.
The strip I tested is on the right.
can someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_170354.jpg
    IMG_20220302_170354.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I tested it at first it was bright pink meaning it's pure sn but I went for a minute to dispose of the cup and it got lighter. It says the result will come out after 60 seconds and I left maybe for 120 seconds and it became pale yellow.
The strip I tested is on the right.
can someone help?
Hey, can't be of help with the testing (no idea how that one works :ahhha:) but thank you for confirming the source for me, and I have left that chat as well. I hope you find what you're looking for, and if you need anything please don't be afraid to ask. Wish you the best, shvm.

Reactions: som1
Muse

Muse

Dec 23, 2021
How to buy it when you're in Europe? Is there any scams with it?
I can't afford N so I may try to ctb with SN.

• Love
Reactions: Death is beautiful
PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
How to buy it when you're in Europe? Is there any scams with it?
I can't afford N so I may try to ctb with SN.
SN is legal and (relatively) cheap so I can't imagine any scams being worthwhile.

Reactions: Muse and Death is beautiful
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If anyone knows of a legit source for Motilium (Domperidone) that ships to the US I would be infinitely grateful. Thanks.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
asdfandqwerty

asdfandqwerty

some guy
Feb 27, 2022
Might be a dumb question and I'm sorry if so, but what do PPH and OTC stand for?

Last edited: