• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
Kukubananas: 3 teaspoons SN (approx.. 17-18g), 100mg of dimenhydrinate, 50 mg of meclizine, 800mg of Tagamet, fasted for about 18 hours, fast heartbeat, very nauseous, no headache, cannot breathe, vomited, back of throat hurts, keep coughing, dizzy, stomach feels funny, hot, hard to concentrate, like being drunk, nausea passed after a while, hands shaky, body feels heavy, no energy, feel faint.

I have seen this in this site ( cannot breath )
look at another one

Last night was a hard night for me, as @all_pointless wanted me I watched his passing away by video call at skype to document here . He followed stan guideline exactly plus 800 mg propranolol at SN. He was happy and excited to ctb and also stressful.

At 00.50 am: he prepared 3× 25g SN at 50 ml water. One of them with 20×40mg propranolol

At 00.57: he ingested SN easy. He Told me that's very salty but that was ok

At 00.58: He lay on the bed

at 1.00: he was calm and reported high heart beating

At 1.01: he vomited alot almost all of them. I'm sure its propranolol was not absorbed. He ingested second SN immediately and lay on on the bed

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

At 1.05_1.08: he closed his eyes and lay on his back and shifted to the side several times

At 1.09: he opened his eyes and look at ceiling and closed again. He was at dizziness and lethargy

At 1.11: he vomited a bit again and while vomiting he fell from the bed to the floor. He could not come on bed again. Now I could not see him exactly but I could hear his voice

At 1.12: He moaned softly

At 1.13_ 1.18: I called him and he couldn't respond me. I heard his hard breathing like an asthma attack

At 1.21: he breathe very hard, maybe 2 or 3 times at a minute

At 1.22: he grunted and a somting like moaning

At 1.24: I heard the last breath and sometime like grunting

At 1.25: nothing. He was without motion and without breathing

At 1.50: No movement and breath

At 2.30: No movement and breath

At 3.15: No movement and breath and end of video call

In this case He vomited alot and soon even with metoclopramide. The second SN complated his CTB.
Now I think propranolol must be used 30mints befor SN and with tagment. In this case propranolol and first SN were vomited soon and not absorbed

About peacefulness I think that was 7/10. Vomiting and snoring softly was his unpleasant symptoms. I think he exprainsed 10_15 minutes discomfortness and sometimes like Asthma attack.

I think that he passed away and was successful but I can confirmed that till tonight from his Instagram followers.
Please close his account. He is not with us anymore and he is at peace now
IS THIS PEACEFUL
David said:
Kukubananas: 3 tea
Sn is not a predictable method and doesnt recommend

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: schizochicken, BeautifulMosaics, persimmontea and 5 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Kukubananas: 3 teaspoons SN (approx.. 17-18g), 100mg of dimenhydrinate, 50 mg of meclizine, 800mg of Tagamet, fasted for about 18 hours, fast heartbeat, very nauseous, no headache, cannot breathe, vomited, back of throat hurts, keep coughing, dizzy, stomach feels funny, hot, hard to concentrate, like being drunk, nausea passed after a while, hands shaky, body feels heavy, no energy, feel faint.

look at another one

Last night was a hard night for me, as @all_pointless wanted me I watched his passing away by video call at skype to document here . He followed stan guideline exactly plus 800 mg propranolol at SN. He was happy and excited to ctb and also stressful.

At 00.50 am: he prepared 3× 25g SN at 50 ml water. One of them with 20×40mg propranolol

At 1.01: he vomited alot almost all of them. I'm sure its propranolol was not absorbed. He ingested second SN immediately and lay on on the bed

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

At 1.05_1.08: he closed his eyes and lay on his back and shifted to the side several times

At 1.09: he opened his eyes and look at ceiling and closed again. He was at dizziness and lethargy

At 1.11: he vomited a bit again and while vomiting he fell from the bed to the floor. He could not come on bed again. Now I could not see him exactly but I could hear his voice

At 1.13_ 1.18: I called him and he couldn't respond me. I heard his hard breathing like an asthma attack

In this case He vomited alot and soon even with metoclopramide. The second SN complated his CTB.
Now I think propranolol must be used 30mints befor SN and with tagment. In this case propranolol and first SN were vomited soon and not absorbed

About peacefulness I think that was 7/10. Vomiting and snoring softly was his unpleasant symptoms. I think he exprainsed 10_15 minutes discomfortness and sometimes like Asthma attack.

I think that he passed away and was successful but I can confirmed that till tonight from his Instagram followers.
IS THIS PEACEFUL

From so it seems, most of what happened can be simply down to anxiety, panic etc.

Understand that after drinking SN, dosed correctly and left alone, you will die.
Realising that, 99% of people will panic, show signs of a panic attack. Anyone who says they don't care, well they aren't here anymore.

Reactions: persimmontea, Elysium Searcher, BrokenArrow and 1 other person
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Sn is a shitty way to die. When it starts to work you cant even move your finger.
When somebody pulls the trigger of a shotgun, aimed at their head, they can't wink... same concept ;)

Reactions: BrokenArrow and adam
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
When somebody pulls the trigger of a shotgun, aimed at their head, they can't wink... same concept ;)
Yes but when you shoot to your self you are not conscious anymore and so that is ok but when you drink sn 10 15 minutes you are conscious but you cant move or even breath hardly and you are dying like a shit

look at another one

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

IS THIS PEACEFUL

Like these story that i have said before
I prefer another way to die maybe hanging or shotgun or etc
I prefer another way to die maybe hanging or gunshot or etc

Last edited:
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Yes but when you shoot to your self you are not conscious anymore and so that is ok but when you drink sn 10 15 minutes you are conscious but you cant move or even breath hardly and you are dying like a shit

Like these story that i have said before

I prefer another way to die maybe hanging or shotgun or etc

Wouldn't it make sense to add your thoughts to the specific mega thread?
Doesn't really add much scaremongering, adding unnecessary comments to those looking to ctb?
Let's be honest, SN is mentioned around here a lot, and that's for a reason. It can kill you, and it's relatively peaceful.

Adding mentions about 'can't feel fingers' is just bound to create an uproar of 'shit, i saw somebody mention this' later down the line.

Anyways, my thoughts on SN will continue to be...
Whoever want to ctb, like legit die, they wouldn't hesitate or hopelessly question the method.

And I hope those who are in this situation, where they deep down don't wanna ctb, find help, because deep down they know there's a way, or a chance they may get better and enjoy life again

Last edited:
Reactions: jolongone, persimmontea, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I couldn't find any drug tracker that has phenibut within it's database. Are there any that are better than others? I'd also like to know if there is a way to get a free copy of the PPHe? If someone can help me out with that in PM or just knowing that it's possible aught to be good enough at least.

I also ran into a problem with online pharmacies. They all require a prescription! I thought these were supposed to be unregulated. Are there any who don't?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shu
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Sn is a shitty way to die. When sn starts to work you cant even move your finger because it disable your central nervous system
Yeah, you're also forgetting that if you fail your hanging/firearm/jumping method then you can be left blind/disabled/deaf with SEVERE hideous physical deformities.

If you fail your SN attempt there's VERY few side effects as the brain is one of the last organs for it to be affected by.

Plus, the SI will be considerably higher with guns, jumping, trains etc.

Your case against SN is extremely unconvincing to say the least.

If you honestly think that blowing half of your face off and living with the consequences is preferable to feeling slightly dizzy and sick for 10 minutes, then that's your choice, buddy, but this is like the 3rd thread you've spread this nonsense in.

Better than SN?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Robyn, Greenberg and 7 others
Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
"left paralysed and unable to speak" ...and that's why I have an Advanced Decision to refuse treatment :)

Reactions: lmon
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
Sn is a shitty way to die. When sn starts to work you cant even move your finger because it disable your central nervous system

Stop scaring people with that nonsense. There are many reports of people that failed for whatever reason with SN and they say that apart from the very well known symptoms of methemoglobinemia you dont feel a thing

And we know for a fact that if you follow the very simple recommendations of the guides around this site, you can greatly diminish methemoglobinemia symptoms, to the point that you can go peacefully in less than an hour, you can fall to coma in 15 minutes

and of course most the guys that failed didnt follow the instructions correctly

Reactions: lmon, BeautifulMosaics, persimmontea and 5 others
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
You also realise that N disables your central nervous system, right? Same for heroin/fentanyl ect and they're widely considered the most peaceful suicide methods out there.

In fact, every single suicide method disables your central nervous system. Without it, you wouldn't be able to survive.

Until you find a suicide method that doesn't disable your central nervous system, we'll be waiting. You may also receive a Nobel Prize for when you're successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jemo_ and Defenestration
C

Coyote

Apr 16, 2021
Hi. Do we know the chance of survival if everything in Stan's guide has complied?

And has anyone ordered SN from Turkey, TEKKIM brand to be specific?

One more question: why isn't cyanide recommended? It is a widely used method with certain fatality in a short time. If I can find cyanide, should I take it over SN?

Last edited:
F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Oh no looks like I was 2 weeks late for LW. Is this one of those temporary removals like the last time or is it gone for good? And how good is the other seller compared to LW?

Reactions: xBrialesana
MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
Hi. Do we know the chance of survival if everything in Stan's guide has complied?

And has anyone ordered SN from Turkey, TEKKIM brand to be specific?

One more question: why isn't cyanide recommended? It is a widely used method with certain fatality in a short time. If I can find cyanide, should I take it over SN?
I think its pretty much impossible to find cyanide. But if you can I think that'll be better method maybe.
Oh no looks like I was 2 weeks late for LW. Is this one of those temporary removals like the last time or is it gone for good? And how good is the other seller compared to LW?
What country are you in? Can you order it directly from a lab instead of marketplace? Would be better I think.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018

I've heard conflict statements about cyanide. Some say it kills you quickly, like in 3 - 5 minutes, some say it can take up to hours to kill you. But whether quick or slow, dying to cyanide is an agonizing experience. Use it if you've got big balls and desperate to.

Reactions: Homecoming
F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
What country are you in? Can you order it directly from a lab instead of marketplace? Would be better I think.
Same as the manufacturer, but it's also gone from their website. Thankfully got a bottle in late 2020. But I opened it to test its effectiveness so IDK how much shelf life it has. Wanted to get a new unopened one just to be safe.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
UK people:

Because I have a history of migraines (and a TCA prescription for them), I lied and said I "now need something for the vomiting that accompanies them." My doctor will only prescribe Cyclizine, as Meto is for short-term use only. I rejected the prescription, and am going to try a different doctor; but it's in my notes now that the vomiting has been a long-term thing. I plan on saying the doctor misunderstood me and hope I'll be prescribed meto.

Does anyone have any advice? What did you say to your GP?

N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
I found an sn vendor by googling. They demand payment via bank transfer. I don't care about the money but I am worried about it being seized and all.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Is there a risk of having sequelae in the stomach (intestines, etc.) or any other organ with the SN method please?

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
Look it is different from one person to another but if it be a problem in period of time it will turn better without any permanent disease. I think you should be worry about symptoms after drinking sn like ( #7385 that i have written in this page )

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Look it is different from one person to another but if it be a problem in period of time it will turn better without any permanent disease. I think you should be worry about symptoms after drinking sn like ( #7385 that i have written in this page )
I agree with you David. There is some variation in how people's bodies respond to drinking SN but for some experiencing an asthma attack after drinking it is real.

People here go nuts when you say this. I guess they prefer calling you "scare mongering" rather than hear anything negative but for people prone to asthma it's very unpleasant when you can't breath due to something triggering it.

If anyone has breathing problems SN probably would be an unpleasant way to die. Go ahead everyone call me scare mongering now.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Bauhaus
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
ok i understand your answer, it's true that for some people this must be a really big concern. sorry personally my anguish and my fear is to have sequelae in the stomach or other organ in the event of failure of the attempt ... I have seen in several places that apparently people do not have sequelae in the event of 'failure, after all people are different yes that's for sure

MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
This is simply not true.

SN does not act on the central nervous system. It acts by binding to haemoglobin, preventing the blood from becoming oxygenated.

Reactions: MorsVoluntaria, Greenberg, Symbiote and 2 others
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
This is simply not true.

SN does not act on the central nervous system. It acts by binding to haemoglobin, preventing the blood from becoming oxygenated.
So when oxygen doesn't arrive to brain , brain cant work and central nervous system disables.

MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
So when oxygen doesn't arrive to brain , brain cant work and central nervous system disables.
That is true of ALL causes of death, be it a bullet to the brain, exsanguination, hypoxia from hanging, poisonous gases, inert gases, animal venoms etc etc etc.

For you to claim that SN works on the CNS and leaves you unable to move is either a massive lack of understanding on your part of you're scaremongering. Please educate yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Jemo_, MorsVoluntaria, Astral316 and 6 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

look at another one

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

IS THIS PEACEFUL

Did you get a sense of any pain other than nausea and vomiting? If you were to guess, how would you assess his pain level out of ten?

Reactions: persimmontea
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
I really don't understand the point of propanolol together with the sn, doesn't make any sense, it wont even reach the walls of your stomach before it makes you puke

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
G

Greim

Aug 6, 2020
I really don't understand the point of propanolol together with the sn, doesn't make any sense, it wont even reach the walls of your stomach before it makes you puke

Aren't you supposed to take it like 30 minutes beforehand, or with the meto? I don't think prop is meant to be taken right before you plan to gulp the SN.

Reactions: NoSurprises
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Can a few hours in a 40C+ environment damage SN (sealed bottle)?

Last edited:
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Is HM a good company to purchase from on Amazon? I don't see any percentages on their listings so I'm not really suee if they work