• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Anyone know if Australia Customs stops SN ?

as of march this year, they didnt, however listings that shipped to oz that i knew of were all taken off so i think something might sadly have changed

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and IBreathButNoMoreLive
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
lil update on the Sn from the craft store. 2-3 week delivery date. option to pay for slightly faster. the guy didnt ask any question why or what its for. payment with paypall went smooth. bit on the slow side to post a track and trace.

the day it arives il update on the quality and chat for the few minutes before it knocks me out. i dont mind doing a whatssapp live video chat if any one is on the fence about what it does.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Busdriver
suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
I took one tablet of the anti emetic because it recommends in the guides to do that in case you have a reaction. What should I be feeling? I took it a few minutes ago and didn't feel anything.

uhhh you're not going to feel any pill just a few minutes after taking it.
You posted this Monday, did it end up affecting you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
uhhh you're not going to feel any pill just a few minutes after taking it.
You posted this Monday, did it end up affecting you?
Really? I'm going to do the stat dose. You take it 45 minutes before the sn.

No it didn't affect me. Felt the same.

suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
Really? I'm going to do the stat dose. You take it 45 minutes before the sn.

No it didn't affect me. Felt the same.
Oh it'll work for sure 45 min in (esp if you do the regimen), but no pill is effective immediately upon taking it is all I meant. You have to wait a bit to know for sure.

7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
Is it okay to take seroquel along with SN? i'm hoping it'll help knock me out

BoaNoite

BoaNoite

Já estamos no inferno.
Aug 3, 2020
Can someone answer me if the purity of the SN that I need is >95% or >98% ?
In the autor post it says >98% but in the Stan's Guide it says >95%

deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
can anyone tell me whether or not there have been any major breakthroughs in the SN method this year? i really fell out of love with this website lately and only check it out of boredom. i have 97% lab grade sealed SN in a little box, along with cimetidine and meto. is this still the best you can do in terms of preparation? is Stan's guide still the main authority on what to do? if so then i think i'm alright, probably don't need to change anything.

IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
as of march this year, they didnt, however listings that shipped to oz that i knew of were all taken off so i think something might sadly have changed
Really of well I will let the group know what happens to mine as mine has been posted delivery is supposed to be September but I would safely assume October. Do i get contacted about it be Customs ? As it's only 100 gms I know I am very nonchalant about it and have cleared my history and actually saved recipes for Christmas :shy: if asked I could careless I just want the stuff I paid for it was alot more than I wanted to pay !!
I suppose Plan B will be IT then Pethidine Ampoules with Blood Pressure Pills but not my choice I will need advice with this method as I will need to inject into veins which I don't !!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and listeningpost1379
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
is it possible to use a large amount of sn, like 50g or 100g, so you go unconscious quicker? or are there downsides to using that much?
the more u take the more chances r for u to vomit. a good quality sn is way more powerful than what v thinks. its from my own personal experience.
i opened my sn and tested it in february and then the lockdown due to corona came and i was unable to ctb. my sn came in an airtight bottle. now i opened it and found that my sn is now rock solid. it was full powder when i tested it in february. so does that means my sn is bad now ? can anyone please throw some light on this
I have two somewhat basic questions about SN:

1.- Can I buy SN in a very small bottle/box that can be hidden, for example, inside the box of an old computer? (this is how I have hidden a rope for hanging)

2.- If I decide to get rid of SN later, how can I do this? Since it is a poison and I cannot just throw it away.
yes sn comes in 100g pack and also in 1 kg pack. there r lot of choices about the size depending on ur country...simply throw the sn powder in closet and flush it. clean the bottle using water before throwing the bottle away.

Last edited:
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
i bought SN 2 different seller,but results are confusing

1. seller result IMG 20200829 215654

2. seller result IMG 20200901 185200

Thewetwater

Thewetwater

May 6, 2020
the more u take the more chances r for u to vomit. a good quality sn is way more powerful than what v thinks. its from my own personal experience.
i opened my sn and tested it in february and then the lockdown due to corona came and i was unable to ctb. my sn came in an airtight bottle. now i opened it and found that my sn is now rock solid. it was full powder when i tested it in february. so does that means my sn is bad now ? can anyone please throw some light on this

yes sn comes in 100g pack and also in 1 kg pack. there r lot of choices about the size depending on ur country...simply throw the sn powder in closet and flush it. clean the bottle using water before throwing the bottle away.
I think that when SN makes contact with the air it starts oxidizing and the nitrite turns into nitrate

Reactions: Somage and (deleted member)
W

wanixon

Aug 30, 2020
I've got the anti sickness prescription drugs but i cant find SN anywhere on the internet, I need NANO2 but can only find NANO2 or NNANO2
I live in the uk, even tried Suicide wikki for sources. Think i can get it from the USA but the supplier does not ship to the UK, SO not having any luck as this is my preferred method
lil update on the Sn from the craft store. 2-3 week delivery date. option to pay for slightly faster. the guy didnt ask any question why or what its for. payment with paypall went smooth. bit on the slow side to post a track and trace.

the day it arives il update on the quality and chat for the few minutes before it knocks me out. i dont mind doing a whatssapp live video chat if any one is on the fence about what it does.
Ive got the anti sickness prescription meds but can not find the NANO2 SN on the web.
I've got the anti sickness prescription drugs but i cant find SN anywhere on the internet, I need NANO2 but can only find NANO2 or NNANO2
I live in the uk, even tried Suicide wikki for sources. Think i can get it from the USA but the supplier does not ship to the UK, SO not having any luck as this is my preferred method

Ive got the anti sickness prescription meds but can not find the NANO2 SN on the web.
I can find a suppler in the USA but its been taken off sale in the UK

I can find a suppler in the USA but its been taken off sale in the UK
All i can find is a suppler in the USA and they want £73 to ship to the UK
Anyone that can point me in the right direction as to where to get SN NANO2 in the UK or that will ship to the UK. This i think is my preferred method. I got the anti sickness prescription drugs, but need SN. If i cant get hold of SN then i will have to try Sando-k orally with beta blockers and calcium channel blockers maybe with ACE inhibitors to ctb

Last edited:
Thewetwater

Thewetwater

May 6, 2020
Do tums work well with SN? I want it to take affect as quickly as possible

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
I

imalone

May 8, 2019
Will this brand of sn from walmart work??

Attachments

• 593B146D-6F63-404E-91D8-3ED6C399FB0D.png
    593B146D-6F63-404E-91D8-3ED6C399FB0D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
Reactions: Somage and (deleted member)
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Several people on the board have said you should use an acid reducers with magnesium hydroxide, to neutralise the hydrochloric acid already in your stomach.

Additionally, I know I need an acid reducer that is a H2-receptor antagonist, like Tagamet (cimetidine), Zantac (ranitidine) or Pepcid (famotidine) to lower the production of new acid.

It's for this reason that they're the most suggested as the antacid one should use when trying to ctb via SN. But when I check their ingredients, none appear to contain the aforementioned magnesium hydroxide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/tagamet-jpg.43421/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/zantac-jpg.43422/

Pepcid

Am I being really stupid here and missing/misunderstanding something?

Would taking milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) alongside the Tagamet/Zantac/Pepcid would be advisable? @Busdriver thinks not, but could anyone else offer more explanation please?:) Could it have adverse effects (to peacefulness?, to ctb? etc).

Last edited:
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
one of my frnd had ctb using sn yesterday. had chat with him till he said he may become unconscious any time from now.. he didn't used any other medicines. from what he said to me it was not painful and was just little bit of uncomfortable feeling. his death was confirmed today

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: adam, it's_all_a_game, germinalx and 7 others
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
i aimed for the 3mg/l solution,but i couldn't understand if my SN is pure
IMG 20200905 164945 IMG 20200905 183145

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Can anyone pm, or otherwise link me, a reliable SN purity test please!
I know of the EXIT INTERNATIONAL one (https://www.exitinternational.net/store/product/test-kits/nitrite-test-kit/), but it seems kinda expensive, and I don't need the scales or pipette.

I feel really lost here as to what product I actually need. There seems to be lots of aquarium testing strips that test for NO2. Thank you for any help! I'm in the UK.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Can anyone pm, or otherwise link me, a reliable SN purity test please!
I know of the EXIT INTERNATIONAL one (https://www.exitinternational.net/store/product/test-kits/nitrite-test-kit/), but it seems kinda expensive, and I don't need the scales or pipette.

I feel really lost here as to what product I actually need. There seems to be lots of aquarium testing strips that test for NO2. Thank you for any help! I'm in the UK.

In the Resource Compilation, see the links to the SN blood test, and to the SN Resource for the aquarium kit info.

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Several people on the board have said you should use an acid reducers with magnesium hydroxide, to neutralise the hydrochloric acid already in your stomach.

Additionally, I know I need an acid reducer that is a H2-receptor antagonist, like Tagamet (cimetidine), Zantac (ranitidine) or Pepcid (famotidine) to lower the production of new acid.

It's for this reason that they're the most suggested as the antacid one should use when trying to ctb via SN. But when I check their ingredients, none appear to contain the aforementioned magnesium hydroxide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/tagamet-jpg.43421/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/zantac-jpg.43422/

View attachment 43712

Am I being really stupid here and missing/misunderstanding something?

Would taking milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) alongside the Tagamet/Zantac/Pepcid would be advisable? @Busdriver thinks not, but could anyone else offer more explanation please?:) Could it have adverse effects (to peacefulness?, to ctb? etc).
There may be diarrhea risk if taken too much

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and It'sNotLookingGood
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi do people think tea is ok to drink before sn. Can't see its much different from water. Thanks

I

Icybadger

Sep 4, 2020
My grandma died from stomach cancer caused from zantac last month. The company is not compensating for it because she took the generic form.

I have a degree in chemistry and was looking up some of the information on the toxicology of SN. If you survive the attempt, it can make you infertile. It is carcinogenic and is known to cause stomach cancer.

Reactions: mirko, Deleted member 4993, deleted and 1 other person
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
My grandma died from stomach cancer caused from zantac last month. The company is not compensating for it because she took the generic form.

I have a degree in chemistry and was looking up some of the information on the toxicology of SN. If you survive the attempt, it can make you infertile. It is carcinogenic and is known to cause stomach cancer.
Infertile, eh? Why would a dead person want to have babies?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, canihavepeaceforonce, TracieB and 4 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
it's just a thing to think about
Yeahh, not too worried about it. Maybe that will scare people who don't actually want to die. Which in that case, hopefully you will change their mind.

I

Icybadger

Sep 4, 2020
Yeahh, not too worried about it. Maybe that will scare people who don't actually want to die. Which in that case, hopefully you will change their mind.
If you're going to buy it, look for a supplier that buys their products from aldrich

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Ranitidine causes cancer and i am taking every day
Fda call back ranitidine drugs

• Hugs