• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Yeah that is a good question, can anyone get an answer from EI? Ineffective could be an extended time until passing out, discomfort while passing out, or an extended time until death. I also suspect the increased dosage is to guarantee comfort and fatality even if you vomit half of it up. If you inject 5g or whatever, it should be lethal, with 35 grams you can vomit half of it up, have some food in your stomach, have extra hemoglobin, and still have a successful exit.

I'll go with that.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I personally Have said a few times that taking SN with a known or unknown underlying health problems could cause risks. Every method near enough has risk attached to it. For a number of the 'failed attempt' stories, regardless of following the regimen or size of dose, one thing is common. They were found or interrupted. If this isn't a key part of the planning, then that increases the chance of failure.

Being a cynic, I think one of the reasons why the dose is being increased is to keep the PPH updated every 6 months so people continue to subscribe to the latest 'best way'. But looking at the amount of SN now being suggested, its way above the recognised limit for fatality. As well as the latest addition to the regimen which for me is a nice to have rather than don't do t if you have not got it.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I just ordered some SN from a reputable online retailer and now need to obtain some meto. I heard ADC can be used to obtain meto without a prescription. Has anyone ordered from them? Are they legit when it comes to ordering medicine? My main concern is I'm purchasing a sugar pill. Also they ask for phone number. Can I order from them without giving them my number? Do they always call to confirm the order? Thanks.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I have had my reservations about this method, since there's less oxygen being passed around the body surely tissue starts dying. My friend injected anti depressants into a vein in his one arm , he got found, but his fingers died and fell off due to lack of oxygen flow. I really don't believe there's no lasting damage, if found. I guess it depends on how quick your found after ingestion to how quick your put onto oxygen

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am finally home...
Where I can order SN, I found one on ebay but they don't ship to my country.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I am finally home...
Where I can order SN, I found one on ebay but they don't ship to my country.
Which country are you from? In the USA it is very easy to order and readily available. The meto is harder to get because it is by prescription only in USA.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Which country are you from? In the USA it is very easy to order and readily available. The meto is harder to get because it is by prescription only in USA.
I am from Israel

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
I agree with you.

Somewhere in all the reams of posts, attachments and the like I have seen an authoritative observation that stroke is a possible complication of the effects of SN poisoning.

IMHO anybody who is not serious should not make a demonstration based on the assumption that there will definitely not be any lasting damage.
And whilst I am at it:-

I had been waiting for an EI update on the SN method. Whilst there is absolutely no doubt of the fatal potential, I was keen to know details of any more observed cases.
Alas, there seem to be none, though a further drug has been added to the increasing pharmacopeia which is now recommended (propranolol, to minimise tachycardia.) How many more things are in the pipeline ?

But it's not this I want to address here; it's the steadily increasing dose of SN that is recommended with almost every PPH update. It's now 25gm, 35 if you weigh more than 100kg/224lb.
This indicates to me that previous recommendations for much smaller doses have been shown to be ineffective - why increase the dose if otherwise ?
"Ineffective" must mean failure, so where are the accounts of these failures ?

Where does EI recommend 25gm of SN now? Link? It's not in the latest PPH. Is there a link to a video?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Where does EI recommend 25gm of SN now? Link? It's not in the latest PPH. Is there a link to a video?

As I can't access PPeH any more, I will have to throw open the answer to that question, but it has been fairly widely mentioned in Forum recently. Here's one mention -
The latest PPeH update recommends 25g SN for the average person + 2g Propanolol (to prevent increased heart rate from compensating the oxygen deprivation).

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018

I guess when you say it's not in the latest PPH, you mean not in the latest available on this forum which is not the latest.

I haven't been able to read the latest edition myself but if you go to the official website of the Peaceful Pill Handbook and click on free preview, you can use the search feature on the top right and if you search for "25 gm", you'll see that on page 151 it says "25 gm is dissolved into 50 - 100 ml of water. The taste is salty and..."

This is clearly from the Lethal Inorganic Salts chapter which goes from page 134 to 163. And it's obvious it's about Sodium Nitrite as the amount required for Sodium Cyanide and Sodium Azide is much lower.

Here's a screenshot showing the evidence I described :
25 gm

Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly, strangecreature, Raggas and 1 other person
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
I guess when you say it's not in the latest PPH, you mean not in the latest available on this forum which is not the latest.

I haven't been able to read the latest edition myself but if you go to the official website of the Peaceful Pill Handbook and click on free preview, you can use the search feature on the top right and if you search for "25 gm", you'll see that on page 151 it says "25 gm is dissolved into 50 - 100 ml of water. The taste is salty and..."

This is clearly from the Lethal Inorganic Salts chapter which goes from page 134 to 163. And it's obvious it's about Sodium Nitrite as the amount required for Sodium Cyanide and Sodium Azide is much lower.

Here's a screenshot showing the evidence I described :
View attachment 17211

I see. Does anyone have that chapter to show the way pages? I guess the one here is from 2018? That's nuts that they upped the dose by 10g in a year...I wonder why. Many here still go by 15g.

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I guess the one here is from 2018? That's nuts that they upped the dose by 10g in a year...I wonder why. Many here still go by 15g.

The one here is from March 2019. It might be that 15g is enough to reliably end life and that the recommendation of 25g is more to speed up the process of dying. I don't know, I'm merely speculating.

Reactions: HellLife2
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
I see. Does anyone have that chapter to show the way pages? I guess the one here is from 2018? That's nuts that they upped the dose by 10g in a year...I wonder why. Many here still go by 15g.
I can't find it online anymore, but Nitschke's last livestream for EI (before Oct 5) also very specifically says 25 grams.

S

strangecreature

Sep 23, 2019
Today I bought Famotidine (Pepcid), because it's the only available otc H2 antagonist acid regulator here. I did some reading about this drug, and I wonder why it's not mentioned more. It does the same job as ranitidine or cimetidine (in fact it's stronger than those drugs), and it has no interactions with other drugs, unlike cimetidine. (According to Wikipedia)

If everything goes well, I'm going to ctb this weekend using Sn, meto and this drug as an acid regulator. The only thing I'm not sure about is the dosage. I think I'm going to take 4 10 mg pills.

Attachments

• 72105811_1399061820263499_3445419599460302848_n.jpg
    72105811_1399061820263499_3445419599460302848_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 72662240_828999444239931_2383257960773058560_n.jpg
    72662240_828999444239931_2383257960773058560_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone know why they require a dopamine blocker specifically? It doesn't seem to elaborate on the SN wiki. I have Zofran. Could I use that instead?

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
I can't find a way to get meto, since its prescription only. Can someone recommend an alternative that is more available, or perhaps someone in the uk has bought some already, and is willing to share through post some meto with me?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Can someone recommend an alternative that is more available, or perhaps someone in the uk has bought some already, and is willing to share through post some meto with me?
Go to a chemist and buy Buccastem without prescription in the UK

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
Go to a chemist and buy Buccastem without prescription in the UK
From what I can see these are 3mg so would require quite a few boxes to reach the 10mg cycles during regime.

Better than nothing though i would imagine.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
From what I can see these are 3mg so would require quite a few boxes to reach the 10mg cycles during regime.

Better than nothing though i would imagine.
The doses on the box help migraine sufferers with their symptoms of nausea. I sometimes have problems with dosages given out by the PPH. I'm no doctor but every dose looks seriously exaggerated to me. Just my opinion

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Received my SN today. I opened it and put it safe, washed my hands. And they are tingling and itchy. Would recommend handling with gloves

Reactions: Emerald
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Which is best for inducing unconsciousness, Valium or Xanax?

N

NoHopeLeft

Sep 7, 2018
Is the antiemetic "regimen" really necessary ? Just wondering if taking a single heavy dose of meto just before the method is as effective ?

Reactions: Chantal
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Is anyone who's planning to use SN in poor physical health or chronically ill? I mean, if Exit International use it, presumably they're dealing with frail, elderly patients etc. But this does make me very concerned about even keeping it down, especially since so many of my symptoms are concentrated in my gut (even though ironically it could also be more likely to kill me?).

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
^ Yes I am chronically ill, and nausea is one of my symptoms which comes and goes but I have only vomited once in the last 2 years so I'm not too worried.

I'm going to follow the antiemetic regimen and put the SN in capsules which is also supposed to reduce the risk of vomiting.

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Is the antiemetic "regimen" really necessary ? Just wondering if taking a single heavy dose of meto just before the method is as effective ?
That's what is referred to in these pages as a "stat" dose.
There is some comment and advice about its comparative efficacy vis à vis the 48 hour regimen in the five thousand preceding posts in this thread.
If you ain't suicidal yet, you will be after trying to plough through that lot.

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
What is the easiest way to test nitrite purity without spending money, I mean, maybe leaving a little on your tongue? or something else that can be tested on one's body without major damage.

M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
Hi,
I'm new here, am suffering so much for a lot of reasons. Sickness is one, my parents doesn't give a damn about me anymore (even though I'm sick). I really am ready to gave up and just leave everything behind. I don't mind the pain but I want to be certain that I will be gone afterwards. I have took a lot of things here (even before a member) I read most of the thread, but then I have some question about SN. I'm a chef and rather than having to drink SN with water alone (some people say the taste are very bad). I want to make my last meal with SN instead of salt, Would probably cook a steak with 15g-20g of SN. I was wondering would this still do the job? (I'll take the anti emetics beforehand)

Reactions: ronigail9 and heylightiforgot
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
What is the easiest way to test nitrite purity without spending money, I mean, maybe leaving a little on your tongue? or something else that can be tested on one's body without major damage.
Put blood on it, if it turns brown it's good.

Reactions: 999888
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
I'm new here, am suffering so much for a lot of reasons. Sickness is one, my parents doesn't give a damn about me anymore (even though I'm sick). I really am ready to gave up and just leave everything behind. I don't mind the pain but I want to be certain that I will be gone afterwards. I have took a lot of things here (even before a member) I read most of the thread, but then I have some question about SN. I'm a chef and rather than having to drink SN with water alone (some people say the taste are very bad). I want to make my last meal with SN instead of salt, Would probably cook a steak with 15g-20g of SN. I was wondering would this still do the job? (I'll take the anti emetics beforehand)

No, it's not a good idea.