• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I chose my Avatar to represent what I'll look like when they find me.
In ppeh it says:

Is there any proof of this timeline anywhere? At which point will one no longer be aware of headache/other negative symptoms?

At least at the point where consciousness is lost.

The timeline given can't be proven, as it is stated that it is only "typical."
I think Nitschke promised more reports of case studies in upcoming editions of PPeH.

Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail, Rocksandsand, Ruffian and 7 others
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
Does anyone have a reliable source to have Meto delivered to Germany without prescription?

• Hugs
Reactions: Menschenfeind
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
There were several sellers on ebay (for Europe) but I can't find one now. Anyone knows?

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I just read something online that may interest people here. Apparently cimetidine can potentiate the sedative effects of some benzos, such as diazepam (valium), which acts very quickly compared to other benzos (±30 minutes). That could be useful to avoid pain. Depending on the price I plan on buying it from a friend of my family who is a pharmaceutical.

Reactions: thundersnail, jake3d, irrelevant_string and 2 others
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
Would you think that taking Meto is actually needed if you combine night-night with SN?
So, I mean taking SN and then immediately doing night-night.
I sort of want to make sure and combine methods

Reactions: intheend and Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I just read something online that may interest people here. Apparently cimetidine can potentiate the sedative effects of some benzos, such as diazepam (valium), which acts very quickly compared to other benzos (±30 minutes). That could be useful to avoid pain. Depending on the price I plan on buying it from a friend of my family who is a pharmaceutical.
You shouldn't have a problem getting benzos from a doctor, they hand them out like candy at halloween. It's a very tricky field. You want the patient to be calm enough and able to sleep and sometimes its better than if they are climbing the walls, sleep deprived and impulsive as hell. Its such a tough judgement call to make. I am on them now so a bit calmer and i sleep. I'm probably too mentally/physically tired like this to plan and execute so for my treatment team, its a good thing.
PS: just half joking but grapefruit is cheaper and tastier haha. And it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d and irrelevant_string
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I chose my Avatar to represent what I'll look like when they find me.

At least at the point where consciousness is lost.

The timeline given can't be proven, as it is stated that it is only "typical."
I think Nitschke promised more reports of case studies in upcoming editions of PPeH.
See How you will look when they find you is funny to me. I can just hear the cop radio, "backup needed for car 54, possible Smurf influencing young people to take the bus. Repeat, smurf-like corpse in need of ID, copy that? I'm twisted, I know.

Reactions: Letmego. Please
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
I just ordered 99.5% SN from ebay, might take a month to arrive tho. Ordered as a backup plan. Now i'm going to the MD tomorrow and ask for the antiemetics. How should i ask? Is it enough to tell the MD i'm vomiting constantly for days and with nausea?

Reactions: Baskol1
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I just ordered 99.5% SN from ebay, might take a month to arrive tho. Ordered as a backup plan. Now i'm going to the MD tomorrow and ask for the antiemetics. How should i ask? Is it enough to tell the MD i'm vomiting constantly for days and with nausea?

The doctor will probably want to run some tests if you say that.

irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
I read that too. Here's a link if anyone's interested:
I'm not sure if that's necessarily a good thing though because you may have to alter the dosage and timing in order to avoid passing out before taking SN.

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Can somebody clarify for me . . . . . .

What is the purpose of benzos as part of the SN procedure ?

We take . . . .

SN (in large dose, to cause anoxia by severely reducing the capacity of blood to transmit oxygen)
Meto - yes, for nausea, (to avoid vomiting the SN dose)
Ratidine (or similar) to increase pH (desirable for rapid absorbtion of SN)

What do the benzos do ?
The only meto I can seem to find online appears to be for dogs. https://www.walmartpetrx.com/p-151-...MI5eiJgcaQ5AIVyQOGCh0Sow5uEAQYASABEgKtxvD_BwE is this the same stuff and if not would it work as well?

My post August 10th

QUOTE="Roger, post: 384350, member: 7675"]
Check out veterinary Metoclopramide.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Can somebody clarify for me . . . . . .

What is the purpose of benzos as part of the SN procedure ?

We take . . . .

SN (in large dose, to cause anoxia by severely reducing the capacity of blood to transmit oxygen)
Meto - yes, for nausea, (to avoid vomiting the SN dose)
Ratidine (or similar) to increase pH (desirable for rapid absorbtion of SN)

What do the benzos do ?

My post August 10th

QUOTE="Roger, post: 384350, member: 7675"]
Check out veterinary Metoclopramide.
[/QUOTE]
People are taking them to help with any nerves and sometimes to try and put themselves to sleep quicker.

Reactions: thundersnail, Thorn and Baskol1
J

Juiceisloose3

Aug 19, 2019
Just a quick question. Since we need a d2 antagonist antiemetic for the regimen, does anyone know if risperdone would do the trick?

Reactions: how2toGetout
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Just a quick question. Since we need a d2 antagonist antiemetic for the regimen, does anyone know if risperdone would do the trick?
I have similar question as @Juiceisloose3 as well.

Which dopamine antagonist medication (from the list in the following link) would work as effective antiemetic for SN?
https://www.drugbank.ca/categories/DBCAT000603 [Tip: click "100" in drop down list, in the "Show entries" to view all the dopamine antagonists in one view for easy viewing]

Risperidone is included in the above link as dopamine antagonist.
Would mirtazapine or olanzapine also work as effective antiemetic for SN?

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Can you take 50mg benadryl several hours before you take SN and the regimen?

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Can you take 50mg benadryl several hours before you take SN and the regimen?
Is benadryl (Diphenhydramine) an OTC? Can it be purchased without prescription?

How effective would it be as SN antiemetic, compared to metoclopramide or other alternative antiemetic?

F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
Can somebody pm me a source of sn (deliverable in Europe) please? Thank you very much

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Can somebody pm me a source of sn (deliverable in Europe) please? Thank you very much
Can't send pm's. Your profile is sat on private. So i give you the hint here. In the megathread there are hint where you can buy it. Which supplier sends worldwide. I can't name the seller or site in public because of the rules. Feel free to PM me.

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
You can buy it from APCpure.

Can't send pm's. Your profile is sat on private. So i give you the hint here. In the megathread there are hint where you can buy it. Which supplier sends worldwide. I can't name the seller or site in public because of the rules. Feel free to PM me.
What rules? If you look at the Rules & faq page there is nothing about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fr2 and Baskol1
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
Thank you @Dutch, I just ordered from the seller you mentioned.
Thank you, I sent a pm. I ordered sn after writing to you, but I would still like to know what sources you know as reliable, as a back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and Dutch
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Is benadryl (Diphenhydramine) an OTC? Can it be purchased without prescription?

How effective would it be as SN antiemetic, compared to metoclopramide or other alternative antiemetic?
A word of warning: in UK Benadryl is not diphenhydramine. It's either acrivastine or cetirizine.

APC will not now normally supply small amounts to non-business customers, or they will ask you to complete a pretty comprehensive questionnaire.
I've explained the UK reportable poisons legislation elsewhere on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail and Soul
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
APC will not now normally supply small amounts to non-business customers, or they will ask you to complete a pretty comprehensive questionnaire.
I confirm that, just received an email asking if I have a license and what I intend to do with the product. @Dutch

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Ahh oke, allot been changed since earlier this year then. they sended me 250grams without any questions.
Damn allot has been changed on this forum and on buying in items in just 6 months time. sorry for giving you wrong information.

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Baskol1
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019

What rules? If you look at the Rules & faq page there is nothing about it.
There is a rule about openly share links and names. I only share in PM. It's getting harder to order the options. Would like that people in the future can order it to. So I honor the rule about it.

Reactions: Thorn, irrelevant_string and Baskol1
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
Damn allot has been changed on this forum and on buying in items in just 6 months time. sorry for giving you wrong information.
No problem, your readiness to help is much appreciated.

I have seen people getting mad at questions about sourcing, when they are repeated over and over. I think this question here should be taken as an exception, things change fast. A went from reliable to idk in like a week.

Reactions: Dutch, thedutchguy and Baskol1
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
I am going through this thread slowly.
I know on another thread nembutal is thought not to work if you take Quetiapine. Does SN have any such issues that you are aware of?