• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
If take SN whitout tagament and only whit meto, what could go wrong? Problem is, my tagament will arrive few days later then i have planned ctb, should I change my plans?

medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
I bought some male performance enhancing stuff there and would definitely order again in the future. Did a good job disguising it through customs and chemically works great so my guess is the meto should be fine.

Thanks! I just realized that they don't ship to Canada, so I guess I'll have to find another source. :/

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If take SN whitout tagament and only whit meto, what could go wrong? Problem is, my tagament will arrive few days later then i have planned ctb, should I change my plans?

Meto is the most important one, anti-acid are just adjuvants but to guarantee success you should wait for them. You've been around for how-many-years already, what's a few days more?

Reactions: Thorn and MistakesHappen
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
Meto is the most important one, anti-acid are just adjuvants but to guarantee success you should wait for them. You've been around for how-many-years already, what's a few days more?
In sweden she have midsummer party/vacation 3 days in row from next Friday , that would be best time when no one won't trying to reach you..

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I understand. Well then, there's always the option of raiding the local pharmacies and begging for it. You are very likely to at least get a couple pills.

T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
Can't..here they are so controlling, there is no chance I could get something extra..was checking already

D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
You need to drink it right after mixing it.
I saw someone in the forum failed because he didn't get to prepare SN solution due to dizziness after taking meto

• Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and throwaway777
deathxoxo

deathxoxo

May 14, 2019
Can anyone forsure tell me if I can die taking the right amount of Sn for my body without antiemetics? Meaning i'll takw the right amount to avoid throwing up. If anyone knows any info on that let me know. At this point getting antiemetics are outta the question for me besides tagament which is OTC.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Can anyone forsure tell me if I can die taking the right amount of Sn for my body without antiemetics? Meaning i'll takw the right amount to avoid throwing up. If anyone knows any info on that let me know. At this point getting antiemetics are outta the question for me besides tagament which is OTC.

Depends on the persons body and since everyone is different I don't think you will find the answer you are looking for.

D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
If Metoclopramide is out then at least try get domperidone

Reactions: throwaway_2620
deathxoxo

deathxoxo

May 14, 2019
If Metoclopramide is out then at least try get domperidone
motilium?
Depends on the persons body and since everyone is different I don't think you will find the answer you are looking for.
I'm very young, healthy weight (around 140lbs) 5'6. I've had no health issues besides being over weight as a teen. What do you think?

Last edited:
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
This method would be painless combining with for example, 1g of N injected? There are experiments like this?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
How long does SN last in storage in a cool dry place?
Also I'm worried that governments might ban SN in the future.

They claim that when properly sealed and stored, the shelf life of SN is "infinite".
Another claim I found was, that SN in a glass bottle, still factory sealed, was chemically unchanged after 30 years.
Sounds good enough for a long term storage.

I have lost the links, but I remember these being official claims.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and memento_mori
T

TenHas

Apr 27, 2019
You need to drink it right after mixing it.
Is that 100% true? I mean, what if I fix 2 cups (20g and 20g) SN just before taking meto (1h)

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nitrite is unstable in water. Personally i'd stick to the tried and true way of mixing it right before ingestion.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and throwaway_2620
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I am not going to pretend that I know more than I do, but all the indications are that SN is very soluble in water. Just swirl it around with a spoon in the water and drink whilst it is still in suspension. If there were to be any residue in the glass after drinking it down, just swish a little bit more water in the glass and drink it down.

15 gm seems to be the recommended dose, for all body weights (do we all agree ?) My SN is in a sealed foil package, and I do not want to open it until I use it, to maintain full potency. However, I have weighed out 15 gm of table salt to give myself an idea of the probable volume of SN that I will have to cope with. No great surprise, but I anticipate the SN being more coarsely ground, and consequently occupying a greater volume.

Has anybody ever discussed the question of whether you should just try and knock it back quickly, in one big gulp, or can/should it be taken in several smaller sips, maybe over a few minutes ?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Karangel25
Bubble

Bubble

May 16, 2019
I am not going to pretend that I know more than I do, but all the indications are that SN is very soluble in water. Just swirl it around with a spoon in the water and drink whilst it is still in suspension. If there were to be any residue in the glass after drinking it down, just swish a little bit more water in the glass and drink it down.

15 gm seems to be the recommended dose, for all body weights (do we all agree ?) My SN is in a sealed foil package, and I do not want to open it until I use it, to maintain full potency. However, I have weighed out 15 gm of table salt to give myself an idea of the probable volume of SN that I will have to cope with. No great surprise, but I anticipate the SN being more coarsely ground, and consequently occupying a greater volume.

Has anybody ever discussed the question of whether you should just try and knock it back quickly, in one big gulp, or can/should it be taken in several smaller sips, maybe over a few minutes ?
I personally was probably going to mix 15/20g sn with 50/75ml of water and neck it in one go. But I am open to suggestions if anyone sees any flaws

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Lifeisatrap and Chucchy
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
15-45min to be knocked unconscious, but you will need at least 6 hours to ensure you can't be rescued. Even if your brain activity flatlines and your heart stops, doctors can still jolt you back to life if you haven't been out cold for long enough.
Wow really?? It's not suppose to kill you in that time? 15 to 45 minutes.

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
With SA you'll be gone in 45 minutes maximum if you ingest at least 10 grams of it (with meto and tagamet of course).

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Wow really?? It's not suppose to kill you in that time? 15 to 45 minutes.

Its just precaution.

"When your body doesn't have enough oxygen, you could get hypoxemia or hypoxia. These are dangerous conditions. Without oxygen, your brain, liver, and other organs can be damaged just minutes after symptoms start."

The reason we need to give it such a wide time range is because everyone's body reaction to SN is different. Because SN are affected by myriad of variables. Some fast some slow. Something about enzymes. Gastric PH. Something about bacteria in GI tract. Vit C. Even genetics in some cases. But still its mostly dose dependant. Higher the dose stronger and quicker the effect. When using SN you need to be mindful and careful. But if done right the effect should be quick since its hypoxia. But still like I said there are some things thats beyond our control. Your genetic, bacteria, enzymes secretions and your body overall. So yes its better to give it a wide amount of time. To ensure it.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, throwaway_2620 and memento_mori
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Received mine today. Have to admit it somehow made me pretty scared. I now 2 options for suicide, Amtrypteline cocktail and SN. Hoping to find a way to afford and receive N(Honestly just want drift into sleep and die peacefully) if I ever will have to resolve to do it.

Reactions: medicinenightmares, Lifeisatrap and Thorn
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Ok. I'm trying in a few days. Luckily no one will be home. So I will take it right after my mom leaves. She'll be at work

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Received mine today. Have to admit it somehow made me pretty scared. I now 2 options for suicide, Amtrypteline cocktail and SN. Hoping to find a way to afford and receive N(Honestly just want drift into sleep and die peacefully) if I ever will have to resolve to do it.

When I got mine, it made me feel good. In control. And It's good enough for the purpose. N is kind of overrated, especially the vet solution.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
How do you know so much ? What qualifications or experience do you have, please ?

You know how to read right? Then read it online or better find a book. No need to be a smart mouth about. Dont like what I said refute with your own research. I find the way you talked to me extremely offensive. I wont take this kindly. Anyone who is rude dont deserve my respect.

Also you dont have to believe it if you dont want to. No one is asking you to. Silly. I said that so other can read it too. Not for you alone. How you think about it doesnt matter to me. I dont know you. Thus I dont really care about you or what you do. I care about others who might read your comment and I wish to make it clear for them. Also please do your own research. For your own sake. No one will do it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoneWithThis and 08nomore
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
When I got mine, it made me feel good. In control. And It's good enough for the purpose. N is kind of overrated, especially the vet solution.

What's overrated about? Apart from being overpriced? What's wrong with the vet solution?