• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Would taking a 24h scheduled dose of acetaminophen be of any use for SN stomach pain? Is loperamide recommended or not,? I read loperamide is a strong opioid for stomach pain and OTC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Okay thanks! Is that amount of blood enough tho? Where do I drop the blood to mix?

Pass your hand in warm water so you have more circulation

Dry your hand with a towel and massage the finger you are going to pinch forcing blood to the end

Pinch your finger and squeeze to get the blood outta you should have a very big blob to test.

Drop in some plastic base or a mirror I guess would work too.

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Lifeisatrap, Escaper Boy and 2 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Don't be emo and just buy a nitrite test kit. Less then 10 bucks. If your source is a mainstream chem suppler the chance of you getting "fake sn" is next to none.
unlike Nembutal sn is a 1000% legal powder. Why sell something fakes thats legal? Shits open up for lawsuits

Last edited:
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Don't be emo and just buy a nitrite test kit. Less then 10 bucks. If your source is a mainstream chem suppler the chance of you getting "fake sn" is next to none.
unlike Nembutal sn is a 1000% legal powder. Why sell something fakes thats legal? Shits open up for lawsuits
It's lab material so I'm not worried but I didn't know that was so cheap I'll search around for a kit

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Ok, I managed to order and get new SN successfully. The package arrived today and by the blessing of stars and Universe, I was the one who accepted the package before anybody else. What a relief.

My old SN was "technical grade", according to the website. The purity was questionable so I ordered a new SN, which is "pro analysis" grade (whatever that means). It came in a sealed bottle and written as 99% purity on the cover.

I did some physical evaluations on it. Maybe it can serve as helpful frame of reference for others. Keep in mind, I myself have no way to confirm whether my SN is genuine or not. I'll just report every details that I encountered.

1. The texture is white-yellowish crystals. It's very similar to salt, except SN seems to be "smoother" and less "rough" compared to my table salt.

2. It's odorless. I tried to inhale inside the bottle. I didn't feel any nausea, headache, or anything dramatic. I felt nothing.

3. The taste is salty, but less salty than table salt. Table salt seems to be "strong and sharp" saltiness. SN is "dull" saltiness, it's kinda remind me of something like "rotten egg" taste a little bit. Difficult to explain.

4. I consumed small amount in order to taste it. Definitely less than 1g. There was no immediate reaction. Nothing dramatic like headache or nausea. But, after 25 minutes, I had to do an errand and walked somewhere. I felt slight "lightheaded", not really dramatic change. But, I found myself 20% more difficult to keep my center of gravity (balance) during the walk. This was noticable change.

5. Skin contact does not cause any irritation or burn. I put small amount on my right index finger for 5 minutes. Nothing happened, so I washed my hand. After that, I compared it to my left finger, my right one had different texture. It was like more "shriveled", "aging", "scrawny". Difficult to explain, but definitely my right finger looked "worse" and "uglier". This change disappeared after 1 hour.

6. Blood test. It quickly turned the red color into brown color. Very fast change and very noticeable.

I hope everyone who already got their SN to evaluate and report their findings as well. I am interested to know if your SN cause skin irritation/burn or not. This part really made me worry.

Attachments

• 20190504_183002.jpg
    20190504_183002.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190504_183114.jpg
    20190504_183114.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190504_183342.jpg
    20190504_183342.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: 999888, SnowFairy, throwaway_2620 and 7 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Ok, I managed to order and get new SN successfully. The package arrived today and by the blessing of stars and Universe, I was the one who accepted the package before anybody else. What a relief.

My old SN was "technical grade", according to the website. The purity was questionable so I ordered a new SN, which is "pro analysis" grade (whatever that means). It came in a sealed bottle and written as 99% purity on the cover.

I did some physical evaluations on it. Maybe it can serve as helpful frame of reference for others. Keep in mind, I myself have no way to confirm whether my SN is genuine or not. I'll just report every details that I encountered.

1. The texture is white-yellowish crystals. It's very similar to salt, except SN seems to be "smoother" and less "rough" compared to my table salt.

2. It's odorless. I tried to inhale inside the bottle. I didn't feel any nausea, headache, or anything dramatic. I felt nothing.

3. The taste is salty, but less salty than table salt. Table salt seems to be "strong and sharp" saltiness. SN is "dull" saltiness, it's kinda remind me of something like "rotten egg" taste a little bit. Difficult to explain.

4. I consumed small amount in order to taste it. Definitely less than 1g. There was no immediate reaction. Nothing dramatic like headache or nausea. But, after 25 minutes, I had to do an errand and walked somewhere. I felt slight "lightheaded", not really dramatic change. But, I found myself 20% more difficult to keep my center of gravity (balance) during the walk. This was noticable change.

5. Skin contact does not cause any irritation or burn. I put small amount on my right index finger for 5 minutes. Nothing happened, so I washed my hand. After that, I compared it to my left finger, my right one had different texture. It was like more "shriveled", "aging", "scrawny". Difficult to explain, but definitely my right finger looked "worse" and "uglier". This change disappeared after 1 hour.

6. Blood test. It quickly turned the red color into brown color. Very fast change and very noticeable.

I hope everyone who already got their SN to evaluate and report their findings as well. I am interested to know if your SN cause skin irritation/burn or not. This part really made me worry.

Thank you so much for posting your experience. You're a brave soul. I also have my SN (99.5%), but I have been too chickenshit so far to even open it, risking it turning into nitrate. I know that doesn't happen so fast, but I'm paranoid as fuck. :(

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thank you so much for posting your experience. You're a brave soul. I also have my SN (99.5%), but I have been too chickenshit so far to even open it, risking it turning into nitrate. I know that doesn't happen so fast, but I'm paranoid as fuck. :(
Yeah I also don't want to open it lol so idk if I'll even test it... it comes from a lab so I guess I don't even need to

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and Whatshername
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
In the first post on this thread, it mentions cardiovascular problem will reduce the quantity required for a lethal dose. What kind of cardiovascular problems? For example, I have a faulty aortic valve. Is this one of the issues that reduces the lethal dose?

Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
@Jen Erik Do you know if the sodium nitrite is legitimate or not? Did you get the white oak? I have an order of LoudWolf coming in the mail soon and I am hoping that it's legitimate

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I dont get how powerful this thing is and 15g will kill you but its cured to cure meats so how come people who eats processed meats dont feel the effectd after eating it? Actually i wouldnt know bc i havent eaten processed meats in a long time bc of stomach issues

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I dont get how powerful this thing is and 15g will kill you but its cured to cure meats so how come people who eats processed meats dont feel the effectd after eating it? Actually i wouldnt know bc i havent eaten processed meats in a long time bc of stomach issues

I think by the time we consumed the meat, most of the nitrites were already transformed into other chemical substance. I mean, most people ate meat after it had been cooked and combined with bunch of other spices or whatever.

Another speculation would be, the nitrites were already "gone" after they induced methemoglobinemia on the meat's hemoglobin.

Reactions: Kta1994
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I think by the time we consumed the meat, most of the nitrites were already transformed into other chemical substance. I mean, most people ate meat after it had been cooked and combined with bunch of other spices or whatever.

Another speculation would be, the nitrites were already "gone" after they induced methemoglobinemia on the meat's hemoglobin.

isnt the amount just too small? i thought that was it at least

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry to ask again but I couldn't find the info elsewhere; would diphenhydramine, gabapentin or pregabalin interfere with the method any please

Reactions: Honigwaffel and Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your findings on here. It looks like you got a good brand.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Would taking a 24h scheduled dose of acetaminophen be of any use for SN stomach pain? Is loperamide recommended or not,? I read loperamide is a strong opioid for stomach pain and OTC.
bump
this is gonna sound funny and sad but i ive read a lot about sn causing diarrhea and i dont wanna have to go to the bathroom so i was thinking about just using diapers, i figure its more comfortable than just shitting your pants

Last edited:
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
bump
this is gonna sound funny and sad but i ive read a lot about sn causing diarrhea and i dont wanna have to go to the bathroom so i was thinking about just using diapers, i figure its more comfortable than just shitting your pants

Where did you read that?

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Can you drink alcohol before SN?

• Love
Reactions: discokicks
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Dammit
Thanks for answering though

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, spanishguy22 and throwaway777
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Well the guys who were the most helpful here are at peace or inactive it seems so there's so little help over here now.. :/

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Well the guys who were the most helpful here are at peace or inactive it seems so there's so little help over here now.. :/

What's left for you that you still want to know?

Only thing I'd like to know more is how peaceful it is, the method has been discussed a lot

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ImpendingExit45 and Broken
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I have sn and the meto but can't get the Tagamet here and wonder if taking Zantac is good enough?
I need to die badly

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and NoOneKnows
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I have sn and the meto but can't get the Tagamet here and wonder if taking Zantac is good enough?
I need to die badly

Ppl use one or the other, zantac is fine.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
If i lived in america i would ctb with a gunshot, instantaneous death no suffering, sn im kinda affraid it doesnt work plus the pain and posible consequences

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Is sn considered painful as a way to go?
Peace

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I just got a message saying my antacid order on eBay needs to be verified by answering certain questions about how I'm going to use it. Should I find a different vendor or try to answer the questions?

Last edited:
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019