• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
i find only E250 not SN .I'm desperate guys so if you tested your product and bought it on ebay, alibaba or idk but that you're sure about your product just tell me because i am afraid that i have to change my method and SN was the best for me ...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I can't know the percentage but I tested what I received and it has the same taste as I remember and turns blood the characteristic chocolate brown so is probably viable. There are nitrite testing kits available online but the ones I saw were ~$70, which is significant compared to the cost of the substance itself.

• Wow
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Ok, I purchased blood lancet and I "played" around with it. I pierced my pinky finger with it. There was blood, but the amount was very little. I tried to "squeeze" my pinky to drop more of liquid but no more came out.

This is so stupid. Am I doing it wrong? Am I supposed to use it on better spot? I couldn't perform a satisfactory test if the blood volume was too little like this. Not to mention the needle hurt like bitch. I don't want to resort on razor (yet).

Please anybody. I need advice!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I can't know the percentage but I tested what I received and it has the same taste as I remember and turns blood the characteristic chocolate brown so is probably viable. There are nitrite testing kits available online but the ones I saw were ~$70, which is significant compared to the cost of the substance itself.

How did you do the blood test? Put some blood in a tube with some SN and stir it a little?

Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Do they ship to Europe?
No, only in Australia sadly. (almost right)
From their FAQs:
  • "Do you ship outside Australia?
    Yes, we ship via Toll international. Minimum for all international orders is $500. All international orders need to be paid by direct transfer into our bank account prior to being shipped. You are responsible for any local import duties, taxes charged by your country. Once your payment has been cleared, please allow 14 working days for the order to arrive. We do not take responsibility for any delays in your country caused by the customs department. All our international courier shipments are registered. We do this for a couple of reasons, it makes the parcel easier to track, aids in convicting credit card fraud users if lost and resolves any disputes quickly over non sent packages."
May I PM you, @spanishguy22, maybe we can share some sources?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
I think they ship internationally yes. But you have to do it a specific way. Look down the bottom of that link.

yes but you need to order a lot for that :((
for a small package they don't do international shipping unfortunately
anyone Europe supplier?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: NinaM, Lifeisatrap, JustOverIt and 1 other person
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
After a long "enjoyable" blood lancet session, I could see the blood turned into darky chocolate colour. I couldn't use satisfactory volume of blood due to my struggle with "lovely" needles (I pierced my hand like 5-7 times). I am still not 100% satisfied with current result though.

I considered razor and I did try to slice my palm a bit. But, I was too much of a pussy to go through with it. I think I will do the blood test again tomorrow. Although, this experience kinda left me in "traumatic" state, I'm not sure if I have the will power to stab myself again next time.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Redrock and spanishguy22
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
After a long "enjoyable" blood lancet session, I could see the blood turned into darky chocolate colour. I couldn't use satisfactory volume of blood due to my struggle with "lovely" needles (I pierced my hand like 5-7 times). I am still not 100% satisfied with current result though.

I considered razor and I did try to slice my palm a bit. But, I was too much of a pussy to go through with it. I think I will do the blood test again tomorrow. Although, this experience kinda left me in "traumatic" state, I'm not sure if I have the will power to stab myself again next time.
instead of your blood test did you tried a smal portion o your product on your skin? it should burn and you should wash right after wit cold water

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
instead of your blood test did you tried a smal portion o your product on your skin? it should burn and you should wash right after wit cold water

Skin contact doesn't cause any irritation or burn. I am really afraid my SN is not really genuine because of this.

• Aww..
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
Skin contact doesn't cause any irritation or burn. I am really afraid my SN is not really genuine because of this.
we are in the same position so ...
i tried to reach my ebay seller so far nothing...
i'm very concerned bc if the quality isnt there (even if it's sn) i should make a dosage totally different i think

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Escaper Boy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Guys can I get some help? I got liquid meto, not pill.
Primperan 1 mg/ml is the bottle.
What would be the dosage needed for SN?

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Guys can I get some help? I got liquid meto, not pill.
Primperan 1 mg/ml is the bottle.
What would be the dosage needed for SN?

Meto dosage is 10 mg for every 8 hours. That means you should consume 10 ml each session if you go with 48 hours meto regime. By the way, your liquid meto might be meant for injection use instead of oral use. There should be some clue at the package to know if it's injection or oral.

Reactions: Soul, Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Meto dosage is 10 mg for every 8 hours. That means you should consume 10 ml each session if you go with 48 hours meto regime. By the way, your liquid meto might be meant for injection use instead of oral use. There should be some clue at the package to know if it's injection or oral.
Ohh my aunt does injections maybe she's using that for that purpose, I'll check. Thanks m8

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
i find only E250 not SN .I'm desperate guys so if you tested your product and bought it on ebay, alibaba or idk but that you're sure about your product just tell me because i am afraid that i have to change my method and SN was the best for me ...

Is sodium nitrite E250 not the real stuff elcade? I've seen a local seller selling it.

If any other ppl can shed light on this issue I'd appreciate it

Seems the same http://www.ukfoodguide.net/e250.htm

Last edited:
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
Is sodium nitrite E250 not the real stuff elcade? I've seen a local seller selling it.

If any other ppl can shed light on this issue I'd appreciate it

Seems the same http://www.ukfoodguide.net/e250.htm
yes you're right it's NaNo2 in it but not only that
usually, they add:
anti-caking (i used google on the translation for this one )(E535),
Acidity corrector (E500)

that's why I'm a little bit concern because i don't know if it changes something or no
for sure is not pure SN

edit: for example, i have E250 but only 0.6% SN in it..
EU legislation ..

Last edited:
  • Wow
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
yes you're right it's NaNo2 in it but not only that
usually, they add:
anti-caking (i used google on the translation for this one )(E535),
Acidity corrector (E500)

that's why I'm a little bit concern because i don't know if it changes something or no
for sure is not pure SN

edit: for example, i have E250 but only 0.6% SN in it..
EU legislation ..

If it says 0.6% that's not pure SN. It's curing salt mixture for meat. Sorry.

Reactions: iinner and Lifeisatrap
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
How did you do the blood test? Put some blood in a tube with some SN and stir it a little?
I don't have any test tubes any more, I just used a scalpel and put the blood on a makeup mirror so it'd be easy to see any change, sprinkled some sn on it and it changed colour quite quickly. I'd describe it as about the same brown as betadine, compared to the bright red of the original blood from my hand.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, Didymus and 2 others
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Do the nitrite test kits tell you how pure it is or that its just the real thing like the blood test?

clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
Do the nitrite test kits tell you how pure it is or that its just the real thing like the blood test?
The one I saw just turned the solution blue if it was present, it might be difficult to determine purity without the use of an actual lab. There could be better tests though, I didn't look very far.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
The one I saw just turned the solution blue if it was present, it might be difficult to determine purity without the use of an actual lab. There could be better tests though, I didn't look very far.

Uhm for that you can just do the blood test and save 70 bucks

• Yay!
Reactions: throwaway777, Lifeisatrap, clover___ and 1 other person
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Some of them are purely qualitative (they only tell you whether there's NO2(-) in the solution), others are semiquantitative (they tell you the approximate concentration). I bought this one from eBay, it reads nitrite 0-5 ppm (mg/L). I will use this to test the purity. I'm going to dissolve 5 mg SN in 1 L water. The theoretical concentration (Ct) of the solution will be 5 mg/L, and the real one (Cr) will be (0.05 x P%) mg/L, where P% is the percentage purity of SN. I will approximate Cr from the color card, and then P% = 20 x Cr. I have already ordered my 0.01 g accuracy pocket scale and obviously my SN. I will keep you guys updated on how the tests go.
610IQy4zm9L._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and elcade
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
In Poland there's legit supplier if u would like to order, just go to 'allegro.pl', type 'azotyn sodu', PM the supplier if he ships abroad, search for 99% purity.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and elcade
L

Lizzy199075

Feb 20, 2019
Why don't people just use promethazine instead of antiementic used for travel sickness also makes you drowsy the more you take the more sedated I should imagine you feel.and you can get it over counter in UK. Just a thought anyone got any insight into using promethazine instead. Thanks

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Why don't people just use promethazine instead of antiementic used for travel sickness also makes you drowsy the more you take the more sedated I should imagine you feel.and you can get it over counter in UK. Just a thought anyone got any insight into using promethazine instead. Thanks
It will need to be a dopamine antagonist unfortunately, which promethazine is not.