• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
Good evening folks. I've been away from the forums for about a year. The new UI looks so sleek now.
Anyways, been attempting to ctb by partial hanging several times during my break. Lots of drinks and nooses around my neck.
Had my hopes that being drunk enough would help me win against the SI. Worked once, but both the rope and the closet door broke on me...
Ever since, even if I'm pissed drunk, whenever I'm about to pass out, my body panics and can't go through with it.
So, been thinking of changing the method to SN. I read that SN acquisition was quite easy since it's used for food.
But, been having a hard time finding pure SN, only curing salt mixture.
Can you help me? Is it illegal here in Guate? Where do I look for it? -thanks in advance