• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Jun 24, 2023
My postings have become more and more rare lately because I'm completely numb most of the time. I have nothing to say. I had been breaking down mentally after a friend betrayal in March, but in April I just snapped. I felt empty for a long while before I started feeling angry. The past couple weeks I have enjoyed verbally hurting people so much. Mostly those who said something negative to me earlier.
I noticed that I really like seeing them feel bad. I really, really like making them feel shame, guilt, insecurity.

I have never felt in control like that. I tried everything to be friendly and helpful and pleasant to be around, and I would get stepped on all the time. I don't know what exactly that feeling is, and I am a bit frightened by these thoughts, but I like to see these people suffer.

My boyfriend is finally coming this month and I don't know if I want to see him anymore. I completely lost interest in trying to interact with anyone, including him. I don't want to explain my feelings to him because I know he won't understand.

I openly hate people who hurt me. I realised I don't want to die and leave this world for them to enjoy. I would rather stay and make it a fucking living hell for them.

I'm sorry for being such an edgelord. But that is sincere. That is what I feel. Since I stopped communicating with people and isolated, these thoughts are the only thing that keeps me company.
I know being cruel is wrong but I just can't control it anymore. I've had anger issues all my life and I would set my emotions aside for the greater good, for the benefit of people around me. I can't do it anymore. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pilotviolin, sensenmann, ForsakenDial and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I can kind of relate . I don't enjoy being mean to others but my anger is becoming increasingly harder to control like my animal brain can't help but be angry at everything and everyone

Reactions: pilotviolin, mtoro998 and migimortis
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Being angry, constantly, isn't a great way to live. Slowly drains you of whatever strength that you once had. Don't become self-destructive, man.

Having said that...

"Welcome to the club. "

*Hands you a complimentary piece of drywall*

"You'll be punching through lots of this."

wall GIF

Reactions: pilotviolin, divinemistress36, mtoro998 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
I'm mean to my therapist but I dont mean to be.

Reactions: divinemistress36