• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
As in title.
i didnt eat anything since last night ( its about 5 pm here) just drinking water.
Took 10mg meto about 30mins ago.
Im thinking if i can fit stat dose for tonight(around midnight)??
I got one shot at this and cannot fail.
Have meto,propa,ibuprofen some diazepam and zopiclone. SN too.
Any advice in regards to my question is welcomed.
no advice will be encouraging or assisting as i have my mind made up for a long time now.
If you dont want to reply on post please PM me.
Tia

D

Deleted member 65988

Whatever you decide, please be careful. If you feel that this is what you want to do then I wish you all the best. You do seem to have all the meds in tow as well to help, with all that being said, a stat dose is feasible if your situation too much for you to bear.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Whatever you decide, please be careful. If you feel that this is what you want to do then I wish you all the best. You do seem to have all the meds in tow as well to help, with all that being said, a stat dose is feasible if your situation too much for you to bear.
Thank you.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Would doing stat dose in the back seat of the car be a good idea?
I was thinking to get all the prep first and go to the car around midnight, take SN and lie down there. Nobody should find me until about 5-6 AM.
Ofcourse take blanket so ot looks like im sleeping.