• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iLoveSeagulls

Feb 15, 2023
Hi im just a teenager that doesnt want to continue this life anymore, everyone and everything makes me feel useless, i feel like nobody cares about me truly, should i ctb?

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
Hello I watched a youtube video by a youtuber who makes audio software or something

• Yay!
Reactions: Outsidelessness
B

Benzzzy

Apr 24, 2019
Cognitive behavioral therapy?
Idk sounds like cbt misspelled but knowing this site I might just be too ignorant to know if so pls explain me.
But in case it's cbt then yes

B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
Hi im just a teenager that doesnt want to continue this life anymore, everyone and everything makes me feel useless, i feel like nobody cares about me truly, should i ctb?
Give it a bit of time. Sometimes life sucks for a while and then gets better. For some people it sucks forever.
You have the advantage of youth, and there can still be hope for you.
In short, if you aren't really sure about it- Don't do it. Death is peace and relief from anxiety and the pressure of the world, but it shouldn't always be the first option at signs of hoplessness imo

Reactions: stardust00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you can decide if you should leave this world, nobody else can say as they are not experiencing your life. But of course I very much understand not wanting to exist in this cruel world.

Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
You're not supposed to be on this site if you're a teenager, so you will likely be kicked off soon. But to answer your question, it's your choice. You NEED to think about it thoroughly though. Some people are unable to realize that they're suppressing actual potentialities which can turn their life around, the fact of the matter is they don't know when, especially since you're very young. This site is generally for people who have already been past the point of thinking about it, and as the other guy said, you have the advantage of youth so I probably wouldn't try anything yet. Think about it objectively for a while: what would be reasonable to die or live over?
Overall, it's your choice, but try not to do it on an impulse and think about it first. Ending your life is a huge thing to do.

stardust00

stardust00

life is meaningless
Feb 14, 2023
If you're uncertain then I believe you shouldn't ctb, especially since you're just a teenager. Of course, I don't know what struggles you may be going through but death is permanent, and you may not succeed without enough preparation and research, so please make sure you have fully decided on what you're going to do before acting on it.
You can always PM me if you want to talk. Best of luck.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Imo you're too young to have tried ways of recovering, try and hang on in there and change things. Move out, get a job, meet new people, get therapy and medication, and if you still want to do it then it's up to you. But you have the best of your life ahead of you, don't throw it away! People will really miss you too ❤️

Reactions: foreversad16 and lukas19
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
If you're that young, I'd really suggest sticking it out until you're an adult, people's lives often change a lot during this time and you may find your outlook improves a lot. A lot of teens go through a difficult phase growing up but many manage to come out of that. If it doesn't work out, ctb will always be waiting, but please don't rush into it at your age. I'm sorry you find yourself here on a suicide forum as just a teen. There's plenty of treatments you can try, therapy and SSRIs. Neither work for everyone but some people are helped a lot by them. Things *can* get better for you - suicide is a massive decision and not one to be taken lightly. If you're uncertain about it that's a big sign you're not ready for it - and that's a good thing. So long as you have the strength to keep fighting you have the possibility to improve your situation. Don't give up on yourself yet.

Reactions: Outsidelessness and pleaserethink
M

morgzfreeman2345

Feb 14, 2023
I'd agree with this. We all feel useless and insignificant. And maybe no one cares now...but they could in the future. Try to volunteer or help someone out with something small and basic. Your life is not completely ruined or devoid of hope from what I'm seeing. Could someone care about you? Your parents, etc.
You'll always have the option to exit but once you take it, turning back is not an option.
Also, consider what it would be like to live impaired with a failed attempt. It may make you feel lucky to be in a healthy body with normal faculties now. Not missing any limbs or senses.

Give it a bit of time. Sometimes life sucks for a while and then gets better. For some people it sucks forever.
You have the advantage of youth, and there can still be hope for you.
In short, if you aren't really sure about it- Don't do it. Death is peace and relief from anxiety and the pressure of the world, but it shouldn't always be the first option at signs of hoplessness imo

pleaserethink

pleaserethink

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy
Feb 8, 2023
pls ban if teenager, it's shocking how this is not done more commonly. I'll report.
It's probably a troll but nonetheless this is no good conduct. If you're not a troll , you'll see the general consensus from what I gather in this thread is to not do it since you probably have a real chance at bettering your situation …

Love & peace as always

Reactions: StringPuppet
C

ChillPillZT!me

Feb 15, 2023
Cognitive behavioral therapy?
Idk sounds like cbt misspelled but knowing this site I might just be too ignorant to know if so pls explain me.
But in case it's cbt then yes
"ctb" - the abbreviation for catching the bus. Basically a phrase that implies the OP wishes to end their life.

I sincerely hope they do not. It's never too late to get help!

Reactions: lukas19
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I'd say you are young enough to turn around your life.

Don't give up yet, exhaust all your options. Give yourself x amount of years then come back to this option if you feel the same despair.

Reactions: Outsidelessness and Dolphin55
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
If a user is suspected to be underaged , please report them. Sometimes people lie in join applications and we don't catch it until they post, etc. And we can't catch everything so please always report stuff like this.

Reactions: rationaltake, pleaserethink and stardust00
Status
Not open for further replies.