• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
A short film / music video.

Animation:
Digimon

Songs:
"Ludens" by Bring me The Horizon
"Are You Dead Yet?" by Children of Bodom

Last edited:
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

I care
Jun 10, 2023
A song I made s few years ago. Detailing struggles with mental health and substance abuse.

One of the walls in my room. Currently in development.

HeroinTears, 1/31/2024

Attachments

• IMG-20240131-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240131-WA0001.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
1706725548512 A little collage thing I did on gimp a lil while back. Stole some assets and made it my own

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
View attachment 128853
View attachment 128854
i finally overcame my fear of friends recognizing my artstyle (admittedly a little overly paranoid about it!) and decided i should just go ahead and draw myself a new character and pfp so i'm not recognized here. :3
Gahhhhhhh I love ur artstyle sm <3 the lineart, the softness it's so pleasing to look at >w< 💗💗💗 I feel the same, I'm always paranoid someone I know will recognize my style TwT

• Love
Reactions: barkbark
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
A music video, (not suitable for work):

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
a work in progress vent animation I'm working on.
just a few seconds of rough sketch atm

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1709912681.mov
    319.2 KB
Reactions: 6_6
A

AnneHiro

a miserable little pile of secrets
Mar 9, 2024
I write haiku sometimes.

-

Squinting really hard
Never could do Magic Eyes
Just an ugly mess

-

Artists are children.
Is this one good enough to
Go up on the fridge?

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I used to make music (only instrumentals, no vocals) - back when I was still a Windows sheep and when I was still naive about life and about women.

I've also written a few stories in English. I'll upload one of them here and now. The other one - I'll have to read it first because I wrote it long ago and I gotta make sure it's OK for this site.

But when reading them both keep in my mind something: writing a post on a forum in a foreign language is one thing (piece of cake) but writing a story in a foreign language when your native language quite different - that's another thing. So don't be too critical, if you find any mistakes. You won't find spelling mistakes, I don't do those, but stylish mistakes - those are quite possible to exist there.
For those of you who still think I'm an American (you're not the first ones, don't worry) - I'm not. I'm from Bulgaria.

So, here's the first of the written stories. There are 2 PDF files - one with black background and silver letters for those whose eyes can't stand the white background and one with white background and black letters for those who don't have my eyes problems.

Attachments

• KITEN STORY - EN - BLACK.pdf
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • KITEN STORY - EN - WHITE.pdf
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Here's my latest... well, it's not an art, it's a story. It was supposed to be short but "short" in my terms rarely means less than 10 pages, so... it became 18 pages. :haha:

As I've said before, I'm from a country that doesn't natively speak English, so keep that in mind while reading. I'm pretty sure my writing ain't the same as Stephen King's cuz he was born in the English language and I had to learn it. It's not an easy job to write a whole story in a foreign language.

Attachments

• LIVING HELL.pdf
    148.2 KB · Views: 0