N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I'm so down all, I've ruined my and my families lives, dreading everyday but a loving father wants me to fight. But I destroyed myself.

Ctb feels my only option, but I'd be going out at the bottom. Gathering supplies but I'm definitely afraid.

If I do it I almost deserve to burn in hell I feel, but hope there is something after this.

I'm already dying and it sucks, just getting drug induced sleep, just a few hours a night and zero naps, I'm doomed:(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe, Dead Meat, downndone2 and 2 others
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
Sorry you're feeling bad. How did you ruin your life?

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Sorry you're feeling bad. How did you ruin your life?
Financially I gave up a great career to pursue music and drugs, now I can't sleep unless on pills and have no natural appetite. Whether I ctb or not I think I'm dead soon not being able to rest. Fatal insomnia is how it feels coupled with a declining appetite. Want to ctb to end the decline

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, downndone2 and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Financially I gave up a great career to pursue music and drugs, now I can't sleep unless on pills and have no natural appetite. Whether I ctb or not I think I'm dead soon not being able to rest. Fatal insomnia is how it feels coupled with a declining appetite. Want to ctb to end the decline
Sorry to hear that--I once got little sleep over a ten day period, it was hell--When you're awake 23 hours a day, those are really long days

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Sorry to hear that--I once got little sleep over a ten day period, it was hell--When you're awake 23 hours a day, those are really long days
I'll take some klonopin trazadone which seems to do nothing, sleep 3 to 5 hours,then I am up literally the entire rest of day. Been like this a month, leading into it 4 hours a day. Leasing into it, I was 4 days no sleep.

Not just insomnia, but I have no natural appetite. I've been barely able to eat.

I'm in a real life horror movie. Gathering supplies, I'm scared but I think ctb is my only hope.

I brush my teeth at night but hygiene is tough, my brain is dying I really starting to suffer basic awareness. Also feel no emotion.

Omg I'm done for, I wake after drug sleep and no appetite

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'll take some klonopin trazadone which seems to do nothing, sleep 3 to 5 hours,then I am up literally the entire rest of day. Been like this a month, leading into it 4 hours a day. Leasing into it, I was 4 days no sleep.

Not just insomnia, but I have no natural appetite. I've been barely able to eat.

I'm in a real life horror movie. Gathering supplies, I'm scared but I think ctb is my only hope.

I brush my teeth at night but hygiene is tough, my brain is dying I really starting to suffer basic awareness. Also feel no emotion.

Omg I'm done for, I wake after drug sleep and no appetite
Same thing happened to me--Despite being up all the time I had no appetite, and lost 10 pounds in 10 days--Sonata didn't help me sleep and that's strong stuff

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
It's been 1 month, can't sleep hardly Shower just change clothes and use body spray, the end is near, I have Noone to vent to, I hate that noone believes me, my doctor said oh the meds will help you sleep.

Will SN work? I can't have it fail but can't go on like this, life is so unreal

I need to make final arrangements, I can barely walk dogs.

They will put me in a mental hospital, death is preferable to that.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
It's been 1 month, can't sleep hardly Shower just change clothes and use body spray, the end is near, I have Noone to vent to, I hate that noone believes me, my doctor said oh the meds will help you sleep.

Will SN work? I can't have it fail but can't go on like this, life is so unreal

I need to make final arrangements, I can barely walk dogs.

They will put me in a mental hospital, death is preferable to that.
Jogging helped me get over something traumatic ten years ago

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really exhausting and horrible what you have to endure, but anyway I wish you the best. It's awful how so much endless suffering exists here in this world.