• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

All the thoughts in my head say Iโ€˜d rather be dead
Jun 26, 2023
I've been alone almost my entire life, the first few close friends I ever had, I met here on SaSu. But I am not close to most of them anymore. Nor have I ever had close friends in real life, either. I tried really hard to make friends, but due to my introverted nature and social anxiety, it was never really easy for me. But no one wants to be friends with me at all, either they said I was too ugly and unpopular or they just stopped talking to me after a while, because they thought I was too annoying and clingy.

I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore, and I am just lost in my own thoughts. It really feels like nobody cares for me. I can't talk to my parents either, for obvious reasons. I feel so left alone and isolated that I can't stand it anymore, I just need someone I can talk and open up too again. I feel like I am drowning in my own thoughts without any ability to let them out.

So yeah, if anyone on here would be able to chat, I'd highly appreciate it, I could really use someone to talk to right now.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm really sorry I haven't been there for you as much as i should be,i really hope you can find other friends as well.

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ซ, ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐๐จ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž.

๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ! ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง.

• Love
Reactions: sadlyexisting
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I relate to you, i struggle to make friends due to my autism. I'm always free to talk to, I'm not good at advice but if you need to vent ill listen

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Making friends on a suicide forum is a very bad idea in my view. We are not here because we are well. Literally anyone could be deceased 5 minutes from now. You can never know what's going on in someone's head.

I have made and lost depressed friends too many times. Online and in person. Now I got sick of the funerals.

Reactions: divinemistress36