• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiger

Aug 10, 2022
i'm using sn method to cbt tomorrow, i'm scared of so many thing's that could go wrong.
i'm planning to carry sn packets in my socks to hotel, what if i get caught? they will call police and police will not believe it's sn i was carrying it to cbt, what if they think i'm some anti social? what will happen to my parents image in society? how can i show my face to my mom if she gets know i was trying to ctb. and
what if SN didn't work? i have not tested it. i don't want to wake up again with pipe in every hole of my body.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567 and Hope:-)
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Where are you going that you're hiding it in your socks?

Reactions: Tiger
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
IIs sn illegal where you live? I don't see why you can't place the sn in your bag. Yes, it is very scary. I can't fully relate because I'm going next month but I've been starting to get very scared these past few days. Sending you lots of love xx

Reactions: Tiger
T

Tiger

Aug 10, 2022
IIs sn illegal where you live? I don't see why you can't place the sn in your bag. Yes, it is very scary. I can't fully relate because I'm going next month but I've been starting to get very scared these past few days. Sending you lots of love xx
it's legal but if they check your bag and they will ask what is and why is it inside your bag. i have high anxiety and hand tremors, so i will start acting like a fool and they will be suspicious and may call police.
What happened if i may ask?
last time when i attempted suicide by overdose of pill, i woke up with all kind of tubes in my body.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, outrider567, S like suicide and 1 other person
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Why would a hotel be checking your bags?

Reactions: Hope:-)
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
last time when i attempted suicide by overdose of pill, i woke up with all kind of tubes in my body.
I'm very sorry you went throught all that:(

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui