• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I've decided to go through with ctb today. In less than an hour I plan to use partial hanging method. I don't know what, if anything, is after this life. Maybe it really is just nothing and we just stop existing. Maybe there is "another side" that we cross over into after we die. I hope I'm not able to tell you either way 😂. If I'm not heard from in 2-3 days, I'd like my account crossed out/locked whatever is done when someone does successfully ctb. One particular person here, and she knows who she is, I want to especially thank, has been kind of a rock for me and we've talked several times and she's become a real friend. Thank you for accepting me, all of me, with all my fucked up mental shit. If there is another life after this one, I hope to meet you in it someday. Either way, I want you to know that you were a bright spot in the darkness of my life.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck my friend. I am sorry life has come to the point where you feel death is the only escape.
I hope it is painless and that you will be free from suffering.

Best wishes

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I hope you're at peace now. I'll miss you so much! You're one of the only reasons I'm still here. I was taking break from ss so I missed this. Wish I could have talked to you one last time before you left, but ohh well. Rest in peace buddy <3

Reactions: iloverachel
-Ace-

-Ace-

Apr 1, 2024
I hope you're at peace now. I'll miss you so much! You're one of the only reasons I'm still here. I was taking break from ss so I missed this. Wish I could have talked to you one last time before you left, but ohh well. Rest in peace buddy <3
He was last seen on the site three minutes ago, so it looks like he's still here.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck to you. I hope you find the peace you search for ❤️

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
He was last seen on the site three minutes ago, so it looks like he's still here.
Yeah he is, we talk in dm, idk how much I can share tho. All I'll say for now is that he's fine. I'll give further info later if he allows unless he decide to share himself.

Reactions: boddibo and -Ace-
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you good eternal peace luck and farewells without anymore hurt!🩷

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Okay, he allow me to tell. His friend came over while he was passed out and took him to hospital. Luckily his friend help talk him out of mental so he just on medical rn I think. He will be out tomorrow. Rn he still having hangover from drug he take to deal with SI so he be napping for now. He'll be fine tho, he will try again some other time. Hopefully he will have no visitors then. Thank you for being so thoughtful of him tho, he appreciate it alot.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'm still here. Thank you for the kind thoughts. They mean a lot. My friend is staying with me tonight. And will take me home tomorrow when I'm discharged. I'm upset, but maybe relieved? If that makes sense? This was my first real attempt. Is that normal?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm still here. Thank you for the kind thoughts. They mean a lot. My friend is staying with me tonight. And will take me home tomorrow when I'm discharged. I'm upset, but maybe relieved? If that makes sense? This was my first real attempt. Is that normal?
Yeah, you're always going to feel relieved after fighting SI. Pretty sure that natural bc I always do too.
I always feel the same as you described here after attempt.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

It's normal, you haven't failed yourself or anyone in any way; it's all just part of the rotten learning curve I fear. Be kind to yourself, unmet friend.