• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys so I have everything I need for the SN regimen and I need to figure out a proper protocol so that I am prepared when the day comes.

I need some insight on some questions.

I noticed how the ppeh doesn't have any pain killers in their regimen.

So to start off, I have autism meaning a sensory disorder which means I vomit very easily and the saltiness/taste of the drink can trigger me and make me vomit more likely. I don't want to fast too much because I throw up when taking medicines on an empty stomach. I also already suffer from tachycardia so I will be using propranolol. I consider myself regular size so I will use 20g of SN in 100mL of water.

Since there are alot of meds involved I'm not really sure when to take them exactly.

Materials:
SN
meto
benzo
propranolol
Ibuprofen

Draft Plan:

Day of:
Benzos throughout the day to remain calm

Last meal/snack by 6pm: only fluids after

12:00AM: 200mg prop and 600mg of ibuprofen (prepare two SN drinks)

12:20AM: 30mg Meto (maybe more?)

12:40AM: .5mgx20= 10mg klonopin maybe a little less?

1AM: Drink SN- chewing gum/cookie for taste

I was thinking of using a thick syringe to drink the SN instead of maybe doing a shot to taste it as less as possible.

Also I don't quite understand how the 48 hour regimen with the meto would work for making you less likely to vomit?

Any advice would be appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, heavyeyes, Gonnerr and 1 other person
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Sorry that life has brought you to this point.

A few things that stood out to me:
1) 200mg propranolol an hour before: unless you know how your body will react to this, I'd be worried about being overly light headed when it's time for SN. I'm leaning towards 60-80mg personally but you did mention baseline tachycardia.

2) I've seen the syringe mentioned before but not sure how much it helps? I'm planning on getting it down in 3-4 gulps, maybe with a straw but I think this part is going to suck no matter what.

3) 48 hour regiment: theoretically you would have higher levels of the meto in your system, but I think it's overkill and would probably just make me more anxious.

4) I always see 50ml water recommended vs 100ml. It's more concentrated but less to drink.

5) consider a 2 hour water fast before SN to keep stomach more empty. Don't think that's in ppeh but I'm planning on that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Someone123, Obliviate and 1 other person
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

1) 200mg propranolol an hour before: unless you know how your body will react to this, I'd be worried about being overly light headed when it's time for SN. I'm leaning towards 60-80mg personally but you did mention baseline tachycardia.

2) I've seen the syringe mentioned before but not sure how much it helps? I'm planning on getting it down in 3-4 gulps, maybe with a straw but I think this part is going to suck no matter what.

3) 48 hour regiment: theoretically you would have higher levels of the meto in your system, but I think it's overkill and would probably just make me more anxious.

4) I always see 50ml water recommended vs 100ml. It's more concentrated but less to drink.

5) consider a 2 hour water fast before SN to keep stomach more empty. Don't think that's in ppeh but I'm planning on that.
Yeah the reason I did 200mg of prop is that the ppeh reccomended 400mg before it was discarded so I just halved it. Should I take it a bit later?

A straw could also help too and if anything bug gulps with a small sweet cookie afterwards.

I just don't understand how long the meto would stay in your system for it to work 48 hours regimen.

Its 50-100ml water I might even add more because if the concentration and taste might be too much for me I'd rather have to drink more than drink less but have an awful taste. Good news is I love salt but I def will not find this pleasing.

Do you think it's necessary for the water fast? Idk I'd drink water to keep help with my anxiety just a little though. I don't want to have too much of a dry mouth.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, chewing gum produces gastric juice. It seems to me that this may affect the action/absorption of nitrite

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah the reason I did 200mg of prop is that the ppeh reccomended 400mg before it was discarded so I just halved it. Should I take it a bit later?
You could take it with the meto, but probably not any later?
Do you think it's necessary for the water fast? Idk I'd drink water to keep help with my anxiety just a little though. I don't want to have too much of a dry mouth.
It's up to you and might not be totally necessary, I just want my stomach as empty as possible. Swishing water in mouth and spitting out could help with dry mouth feeling. I'm a big water drinker myself so I'm not looking forward to that more so than the food fast.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
If you need to drink try and keep it as limited as possible, otherwise you'll be diluting the sn in your stomach and will take longer to absorb. Also if you havent heard lay on your right side after taking it to help with getting past the stomach.

Throat numbing sprays or lozenges can be used or even better if in u.s. oregel is an even stronger numbing agent to help with the taste and any throat discomfort.

Be careful with your benzo dose and when you take it, worst thing would be passing out before sn or shortly after and throwing up without being able to take a second glass. You know your tolerance or can experiment to find out. For me I'll take a 2mg xanax 90 minutes before to calm my nerves then probably 6 5-10 minutes before sn.

The 48 hour regime is to build up in your system I believe it's one pill twice the first day then one more in the morning and the 2 before sn like a stat dose. I'm just going with a stat does I'm not sure how big the difference is. But do make sure you've tried the metro beforehand to make sure you dont have a bad reaction to it.

Also painkillers aren't recommended as they can increase nausea.

Reactions: IndyAna, heavyeyes and Someone123
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
If you need to drink try and keep it as limited as possible, otherwise you'll be diluting the sn in your stomach and will take longer to absorb. Also if you havent heard lay on your right side after taking it to help with getting past the stomach.

Throat numbing sprays or lozenges can be used or even better if in u.s. oregel is an even stronger numbing agent to help with the taste and any throat discomfort.

Be careful with your benzo dose and when you take it, worst thing would be passing out before sn or shortly after and throwing up without being able to take a second glass. You know your tolerance or can experiment to find out. For me I'll take a 2mg xanax 90 minutes before to calm my nerves then probably 6 5-10 minutes before sn.

The 48 hour regime is to build up in your system I believe it's one pill twice the first day then one more in the morning and the 2 before sn like a stat dose. I'm just going with a stat does I'm not sure how big the difference is. But do make sure you've tried the metro beforehand to make sure you dont have a bad reaction to it.

Question. During the 48 hours, you said to take the meto to build up in system. Can I still and drink during this time? And then like 8 hours before SN etc don't drink or eat right? Also, I thought taking ibuprofen was a good idea?

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Question. During the 48 hours, you said to take the meto to build up in system. Can I still and drink during this time? And then like 8 hours before SN etc don't drink or eat right? Also, I thought taking ibuprofen was a good idea?
Yes ibuprofen is fine I was referring to opioids or the like I should have been more clear. And yes on the 48 hour you can still eat until it's time to fast.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Yes ibuprofen is fine I was referring to opioids or the like I should have been more clear. And yes on the 48 hour you can still eat until it's time to fast.
Okay thanks

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

A straw could also help too and if anything bug gulps with a small sweet cookie afterwards.

I just don't understand how long the meto would stay in your system for it to work 48 hours regimen.

Its 50-100ml water I might even add more because if the concentration and taste might be too much for me I'd rather have to drink more than drink less but have an awful taste. Good news is I love salt but I def will not find this pleasing.

Propranolol is not recommended by ppeh anymore, which version ppeh you using

This protocol from recent version

IMG 0200

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I know it's not recommended anymore mostly due to the fact that it's a luxury item but I already suffer from tachycardia and heart palpitations so in my case I think it would be ok to use.
How you feel when you get tachycardia, is it hard to manage ?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, chewing gum produces gastric juice. It seems to me that this may affect the action/absorption of nitrite
I don't think it should effect it to much. I just need something to get the taste out of my mouth quickly because the biggest risk here is vomiting from my sensory issues

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I would say keep it simple as possible, ultimate goal here is to keep the SN in your system and not to vomit

I know there will be uncomfortable situation but you can't take medication for every symptoms

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
How you feel when you get tachycardia, is it hard to manage ?
Well it does hurt but not unbearable. I had one huge panic attack a while ago that felt like I was having a heart attack and that was quite painful. But I do get mild tachycardia alot of times from stress and anxiety it makes my heart beat very fast and hard to the point where I can phycially see my body flinch everytime it beats and it hurts my chest but not unbearable.

Yeah I'm worried about the benzos part in what if I pass out sooner without taking the SN. Maybe I should lower it, I mean when the time comes I can always see how much I need depending on my nerves and on top of that I'll be taking prop so it could also make me sleepier.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Well it does hurt but not unbearable. I had one huge panic attack a while ago that felt like I was having a heart attack and that was quite painful. But I do get mild tachycardia alot of times from stress and anxiety it makes my heart beat very fast and hard to the point where I can phycially see my body flinch everytime it beats and it hurts my chest but not unbearable.
It depends on person body, if you can handle tachycardia don't add propranolol, if you can't you can add propranolol

It's your choice tho

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

Yeah I'm worried about the benzos part in what if I pass out sooner without taking the SN. Maybe I should lower it, I mean when the time comes I can always see how much I need depending on my nerves and on top of that I'll be taking prop so it could also make me sleepier.

Yea now that you mention the light headedness I wonder if I should do less? Idk since 400mg was reccomended and I already suffer from it I thought maybe just half it since 1. I already suffer from tachy and then SN will make us have even more tachy. I also have the benzos to keep in mind of
I would say keep it simple as possible, ultimate goal here is to keep the SN in your system and not to vomit

I know there will be uncomfortable situation but you can't take medication for every symptoms
Well the point of the medications in the first place was to aid with the symptoms and make it as peaceful as possible. No one really knows how one's body will react. I've read more of people failing when they did not have other meds. SN is literally a poison and our body will try to fight it giving reactions that not everyone will be able to handle. I so appreciate and understand your point though that we also don't want too much medication that's why I'm trying to find a good SN plan. I do have intense tachyycardia and since SN will make it more intense I think prop would be a good idea in my case. Just have to figure out a good dosage.

Last edited:
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
How much propranolol do you usually take if you are experiencing tachycardia? I'm leaning towards a normal dose (40-60mg) just to smooth out the ride a little. I don't think it's going to make or break the regiment, it's a very personal call.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've read more of people failing when they did not have other meds.

How you came to this conclusion?

Most of the Sn failures are because of the people itself

Reasons like found by the family member, calling 911 by themselves, didn't take right sn dosage, sn purity is not good, didn't follow the protocol

This is first time I am hearing someone say people failed because they didn't have other meds, I don't think so I have seen many cases where people who didn't take many meds have died

People who taking many meds are more probable of failing the SN attempts because of vomiting

Read this

Reactions: heavyeyes, Bastet and WebTree123
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
How you came to this conclusion?

Most of the Sn failures are because of the people itself

Reasons like found by the family member, calling 911 by themselves, didn't take right sn dosage, sn purity is not good, didn't follow the protocol

This is first time I am hearing someone say people failed because they didn't have other meds, I don't think so I have seen many cases where people who didn't take many meds have died

People who taking many meds are more probable of failing the SN attempts because of vomiting

Read this

I just mean that because of the symptoms some people can't stand it and they call the ambulance. No meto? More likely to vomit. No pain killer? headache body pains groaning causing to be found etc. No prop? some cases I read where their heart was beating like crazy they freaked out etc. No benzo? Anxious, scared freaked out are not able to peacefully fall asleep making more groaning noises, more likely to be found.
How much propranolol do you usually take if you are experiencing tachycardia? I'm leaning towards a normal dose (40-60mg) just to smooth out the ride a little. I don't think it's going to make or break the regiment, it's a very personal call.
I honestly am not on any meds for tachycardia even though I should be cuz I find doctors annoying and don't have privileges to go to the doctor for checkups etc. so not sure about prop but I was once on atenolol 25mg half tablet once a day which was ehhhhh

nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
Hi! This is the plan that I'm gonna be following. I won't be taking any painkillers though, because I don't want to increase my nausea. I know I get heartburn when I take medication on an empty stomach though, but maybe the antacids will help with that?

IMG 2383

Where do you plan on doing it? I feel like I should go to a hotel/motel since I have roommates, but I feel like the process would be much easier for me if I was in my own bed :(

I found this on SS a little while ago too about having an easier time handling the gross taste of the drink, maybe it'll be helpful :)

IMG 2388

Reactions: heavyeyes and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi! This is the plan that I'm gonna be following. I won't be taking any painkillers though, because I don't want to increase my nausea. I know I get heartburn when I take medication on an empty stomach though, but maybe the antacids will help with that?

View attachment 114593

Where do you plan on doing it? I feel like I should go to a hotel/motel since I have roommates, but I feel like the process would be much easier for me if I was in my own bed :(

I found this on SS a little while ago too about having an easier time handling the gross taste of the drink, maybe it'll be helpful :)

View attachment 114596
Avoid antiacid, take painkillers

• Informative
Reactions: dimstar and heavyeyes
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
Avoid antiacid, take painkillers

I just read it, thank you :) So I should take the 600mg of ibuprofen an hour before, and skip the antacid step?

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
@nofun.intended I made that post and was talking about opioid pain killers not ibuprofen. That's good to take.

Reactions: nofun.intended
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

View attachment 114593

View attachment 114596
Hey I have to do it in my room because I can't afford a hotel. I'll have to figure it out. It won't be perfect but it's better than most ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes