H

hudsonkkk

Nov 20, 2020
2020 was without a doubt my worst phase... I had posted, in November, questions about hanging after attempts that didn't even come close to killing me. A week later I tried again, I fainted but fell to the ground... the other time I was more determined, this time I don't know if it's really what I want, maybe I'll try the same method but making sure that bad luck doesn't happen again.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Death is beautiful, Toonloon and 4 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Partial hanging is really hard, I have tried it literally about 50-100 times, and failed every time, I can't pass out most of the times, and if I'm near to passing out SI kicks me in the face. I've also tried full hanging, but it takes a lot of guts.

I hope you can find some escape from the pain and suffering, no matter which road you go. It would be nice if after a really bad year, the next year would be guaranteed to be good, but that doesn't happen often.

Good luck in what ever you choose to do!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, OceanBlue, demuic and 2 others
H

hudsonkkk

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, are you okay? There is a lot of tries and you are here since 2018... Do you still trying it? Hope you are good!

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
if you don't know what you really want, maybe stay for a while? many people can't find their passion and that's ok. tbh, life is strange

Reactions: hudsonkkk
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think you should consider putting partial/hanging aside if you've had failed attempts already. There's just too much chance for it to go wrong and for it to leave you worse off. I too failed partial. I think it takes a certain type of person and for most people I think they get it right first time if they're able to do it. It really is so hard to do. I had passed out and was flailing a bit but was still somewhat aware of it. I came round out of the noose and my vision started coming back as I was fleeing the room. SI must have kicked in. I was so determined and ready but I learned just what SI is that day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hudsonkkk and NumbItAll
H

hudsonkkk

Nov 20, 2020
I think you should consider putting partial/hanging aside if you've had failed attempts already. There's just too much chance for it to go wrong and fornit to leave you worse off. I too failed partial. I think it takes a certain type of person and for most people I think they get it right first time if they're able to do it. It really is so hard to do. I had passed out and was flailing a bit but was still somewhat aware of it. I came too out of the noose and my vision started coming back as I was fleeing the room. SI must have kicked in. I was so determined and ready but I learned just what SI is that day.
But I never was too close... that last try was so close...

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
But I never was too close... that last try was so close...
I'm just saying there's a high failure rate and chances of brain damage so it's not for everyone and there's no guarantee. I don't expect anyone to take my advice though. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: hudsonkkk and Crazy4u
H

hudsonkkk

Nov 20, 2020
I'm just saying there's a high failure rate and chances of brain damage so it's not for everyone and there's no guarantee. I don't expect anyone to take my advice though. :)
Thats true... Ill consider it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you went through failed attempts. Ctb really is so difficult and the fear of failure is one of the main things that is holding me back. More than anything I wish it was easier to leave this world. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: hudsonkkk