• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
I have a social worker (who, ironically, was recruited by my abusive parents to 'help' me). He's well-meaning, but a dunce. My no-boundaries cunt of a mother will call him frequently about my case, and since she recruited him he has to report to her; thus, he's been completely manipulated by her and believes that she means well. I tried to broach the topic of how I'm being abused and he literally just cut me off and said I'm wrong, she seems to care a lot about me.

After being screamed at for 20 minutes today because I was so weak and sick I started vomiting (which is supposedly my fault?), and then threatened, I decided I've had enough. I'm killing myself either way, because I have no options left, but does anyone know what would happen if I contact the agency the worker was sent from and tell them I'm actually being abused and live in fear of my life everyday? There's still a few things I have to sort out before I CTB, which could take a couple of weeks, so I'm wondering if it would be worse at this point to 'rock the boat'. But I'm also tired of this whore getting away with this shit and treating me however she likes because I'm sick. I was thinking of emailing them anonymously to explain the situation, and asking what exactly would happen? Or am I wasting my time?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
After being screamed at for 20 minutes today because I was so weak and sick I started vomiting (which is supposedly my fault?), and then threatened, I decided I've had enough. I'm killing myself either way, because I have no options left, but does anyone know what would happen if I contact the agency the worker was sent from and tell them I'm actually being abused and live in fear of my life everyday? There's still a few things I have to sort out before I CTB, which could take a couple of weeks, so I'm wondering if it would be worse at this point to 'rock the boat'. But I'm also tired of this whore getting away with this shit and treating me however she likes because I'm sick. I was thinking of emailing them anonymously to explain the situation, and asking what exactly would happen? Or am I wasting my time?

It was painful just reading your story. I can't fathom living through it. I'm really, really sorry. I don't get why family treats each other that way. :(