• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dancinglights

Sep 21, 2023
i just found out today that my mother lied about the abuse allegations made about my father when i was a toddler. i remember the memory so well. her calling the police, the police coming inside the house and taking my dad outside. i once took some type of drug (still dont know til this day what it was, i was spiked so if anyone has any idea what kind of drug alters your perception into thinking you're playing a pov as a sims 4 character with floating dialogue bubbles around a stranger's face, let me know) i went spiralling and i was transported back into my 4 year old body, watching the whole memory unfold.

i have so much trauma but no one knows.

now that im an adult, my mother absolutely despises me. she hates me because she thinks im evil. she really believes that - quite literally. she says i have evil within me. that she regrets having a child with my father because of who i am now.

she lied about everything. every single thing and i always looked at her as a victim. i protected her when she emotionally and verbally abused my father to extreme lengths. but it turns out it was my father who was the victim. he was the one who needed support, protection.

he has cancer for a year now which they both hid from me until I found out myself a few months ago where i found a leaflet about cancer which my dad forgot to hide on the table. very rocky film-esque, i know.

she has no sympathy for him even though he is sick. he has to stop working because he is sick. we're losing money. and my mother blames it all on him.

she's leaving us now. she says she wont ever see us again and although she is so heart stabbingly vile, i'm still distraught because she's my mother. she was everything to me. and now she's screaming, calling me and my dad worthless, pathetic, assholes, cunts, etc. says that we brought suffering in her life. and i don't know what to do. ive alwways tried so hard to help them both. ive tried so hard to ease their suffering and burdens by being there for them. but now i feel like all of this is my fault and all i want right now is to die.

i've not done anything to help. my heart hurts for the both of them.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Your mother reminds me of my ex-stepmother and, to some extent, my dad. My ex-stepmother was a lying manipulative asshole who tried to turn me against my mom and has also gone out of her way to play the victim and make false allegations against my dad. She was abusive towards him and has physically and verbally lashed out at him on multiple occasions and has gloated about cheating on him. She also accused me of being evil back when I was in grade 3. My dad was abusive towards my mom and was fine with allowing my stepmother to manipulate me into hating her. As I got older, some of the abusive behaviours that he's kept hidden from me over the years started popping up on occasion, like when he sent me text messages at night accusing my mom of being money hungry and talking about killing her and, more recently, him texting me calling me a greedy cunt.

I love my dad and I am very close to him but I've come to realize that he's not a great guy. I hate my ex-stepmother. Nothing else to be said here, I just outright hate her.

You can't save your mom or your dad and that is not your job. They can only get better if they decide to and there isn't anything you can do about that. I'm sorry that your mom has caused you so much trauma and I'm sorry about the situation with your father. Most families are dysfunctional, sadly, and the ones who usually end up being harmed the most by the dysfunction are usually the children. At the end of the day, none of this is your fault. The problems they have now are ones that likely would have started long before your birth. You aren't responsible for any of this. You are not at fault for the dysfunction within your family. You were a child when she first started lying to you and your dad deciding to not reveal his cancer diagnosis to you was his decision. Do not let them and their problems get to you (I know it's easier said than done, but it's important to try).

everyone_adores_you

everyone_adores_you

At least I do
Jun 19, 2023
You look like you like your dad, you should show him your affection and spend some time with him to help him overcome your horrible situation.

Hope you'll heal from your mom's abusive behaviour someday.

Sending virtual hugs šŸ¤—