• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
Karma is real. But does karma apply equally to all ? Is karma same for a healthy mind vs a mentally ill mind ? If you can't do certain duties because of your own challenges, does it lead to negative karma ? Also how do you define positive and negative karma. Morality and ethics , as we know, is subjective. At one point in time, homosexuality was unethical . Was it negative karma then if you had sex with the same gender? Now , as it's acceptable, is it not considered negative karma anymore? But the same act can't be negative in one era and positive in another era? Morality and ethics should be absolute, not relative .
The more you question what is considered good or what is considered bad, you lose track completely.
Ofc everything is relative, it's not for us to decide what passes as good or bad, that's up for god/creator to decide.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You're wrong.
You're the one who's wrong your just a machine made up of atoms
According to the scientific consensus holds that the mind is a complex machine that operates on the same physical laws as all other objects in the universe. there is currently no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the existence of soul.

Reactions: mlha
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
The more you question what is considered good or what is considered bad, you lose track completely.
Ofc everything is relative, it's not for us to decide what passes as good or bad, that's up for god/creator to decide.
Thankyou! But then , if I don't know what I am doing is bad or good, how do I stop myself from doing bad ?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
You're the one who's wrong your just a machine made up of atoms
According to the scientific consensus holds that the mind is a complex machine that operates on the same physical laws as all other objects in the universe. there is currently no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the existence of soul.
Omg, you make me laugh.
But it's ok, I won't convince you otherwise.
You're talking to an ex-atheist person.
My spiritual experiences can't be mistaken.
I saw a soul with my own eyes, I have nothing to gain by lying to you.
Do you think all of this ultra complex and intelligent creation is by chance? omg
Who designed the atoms? who designed your brain to have all those complex functionalities?
Someone designed this machine, don't you think?
Thankyou! But then , if I don't know what I am doing is bad or good, how do I stop myself from doing bad ?
That's why god gave us conscience, you know deep down if what you're doing is wrong or not.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I can asure you that there is a consciousness that is aware of everything, you can call it god.
But we don't have all the answers, I have some answers based on my kundalini experiences that I've had during my life.

1. Who said that planet Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe?
Besides, new souls are probably being created all the time.

2. I forgot the source, but it says that the soul enters the embryo during the 49 day of pregnancy.
Once that embryo is capable enough to inhabit a soul, the soul is attached to it.

3. The body is like the vehicle and the soul is the driver.
Let's say your windshield gets dirty and the wipers don't work, that doesn't mean you get blind.
Once you're out of the body, you're capable of experiencing life to the fullest again.

All of these answers are conclusions based on 4 kundalini experiences that I've had.
Do you think we still retain some our personality traits in the afterlife?

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
That's why god gave us conscience, you know deep down if what you're doing is wrong or not.
How would you know deep down you are doing wrong or not? Everyone is doing any act thinking they are doing the right thing. When public is protesting and breaking public infrastructure, they are thinking they are doing the right thing. When police is using violence to stop them , even they are thinking they are doing the right thing. When a mother is aborting a pregnancy, she is thinking she is doing the right thing. The list goes on..

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
How would you know deep down you are doing wrong or not? Everyone is doing any act thinking they are doing the right thing. When public is protesting and breaking public infrastructure, they are thinking they are doing the right thing. When police is using violence to stop them , even they are thinking they are doing the right thing. When a mother is aborting a pregnancy, she is thinking she is doing the right thing. The list goes on..
Some acts are obvious whether they are good or bad.
For example, killing someone because you got irritated, you can agree that it's wrong.
Some actions are vague, considered right or wrong.
Simply do your best.
I believe god goes by intention.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Some acts are obvious whether they are good or bad.
For example, killing someone because you got irritated, you can agree that it's wrong.
Some actions are vague, considered right or wrong.
Simply do your best.
I believe god goes by intention.
So where does suicide lie in this spectrum ?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
So where does suicide lie in this spectrum ?
That's a good question, maybe it's different from person to person.
God might punish someone for CTB due to mild depression but won't punish someone for CTB due to severe brain damage... who knows.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
That's a good question, maybe it's different from person to person.
God might punish someone for CTB due to mild depression but won't punish someone for CTB due to severe brain damage... who knows.
That was a relief to know!

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and UnluckyYogi
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Reincarnation is something that has always stuck with me.
Incidentally I actually still remember how my previous life ended

Its strange that ever since i was a child, for some reason i was able
to hold onto this memory. Back in 2019, thanks to google maps.
I actually found the location of where this dream came from
and i went and camped in a tent at that site.

And my god that was probably the strangest night i have ever had.

Im sorry to hear about the brain damage.
Personally i carry some physical damage
and i am now waiting on surgery for it to be fixed.
and the crazy thing is the sick bastards
want me to go back on the meds which caused this damage
but going back on the meds is only going to make the damage worse.

There is a video on youtube of gradmaster wolf.
his a bit out there, but watching his video
calmed my anxiety about coming back
for more suffering.

Honestly if reincarnation is real.
Then each life is about a lesson
and learning. so even if i do CTB
Then I think i should first reflect on my life
and see the lessons i learned.

so that if i do come back,.
i will be better prepared to deal with peoples shit
and if i don't come back, then maybe i will finally be at peace.

I'm afraid of killing myself, mainly because that I don't know what kind of life I will get next time.
What if I'll be born as an autistic kid, or a woman? I can't imagine myself being a girl, omg.
or a woman. lol this made me laugh. and believe me. 100% your right in wanting to avoid being a women. society treats women very poorly.
After I die, I'll let you know 😂
Iv always had this fantasy,
that i would put all the information i want my next life to know in a book, or on a USB key or something and bury it in a time capsule. or even spend whatever money i have on a bar of gold.
and bury that in the time capsule. and then recite every day the location of that time capsule, so that my next life may be able to remember the co ordinations.

but eventually i learned that this type of thinking means i'm not ready o CTB.
I'm still holing onto all he negative experiences i have endured in this life
and personally i don't want to CTB carrying pain and suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, divinemistress36 and UnluckyYogi
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Another aspect: Who ever dreamt to wake up and realised later that he is still sleeping could doubt, that there is a reality outside his mind. In this case suicide may bring you only to another level in the matrix. So there is always a residual risk that death brings not what one expects.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and UnluckyYogi
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Karma is real. But does karma apply equally to all ? Is karma same for a healthy mind vs a mentally ill mind ? If you can't do certain duties because of your own challenges, does it lead to negative karma ? Also how do you define positive and negative karma. Morality and ethics , as we know, is subjective. At one point in time, homosexuality was unethical . Was it negative karma then if you had sex with the same gender? Now , as it's acceptable, is it not considered negative karma anymore? But the same act can't be negative in one era and positive in another era? Morality and ethics should be absolute, not relative .
In the context in which you ask, karma is of course not the same for everyone."Mentally ill mind" and "impossibility to perform certain activities" are also part of karma, but the consequences that lead to the creation of new karma from the above positions are of course not the same as in the case of a healthy person. Further, to answer your question, I define positive and negative karma conditionally, in the sense of karma with a greater or lesser degree of challenge. Nietzche mentions the objectification of the view of observation "from the other side of good and evil", good and evil are two necessary polarities of existence, but it is important to note that darkness is "only a lack of light". Regarding morals and ethics, I would just follow up on the mentioned thought, which clearly indicates the relative value character of human moral patterns, which are largely civilizationally conditioned and changeable. The only absolute moral-ethical prerogative is to overcome moral patterns in the sense of understanding the expediency of all events as necessary, although not always necessarily pleasant. To answer your example regarding homosexuality with one general statement: If you are stigmatized for something in the age in which you were incarnated, it is a logical part of your karma and the discomfort that results from it what emerges is the price you have to pay because of some of your karmic debt that originates from who knows when. I hope that I have at least clarified the dilemmas that have been bothering you a little while noting that this is, of course, my subjective opinion based on experience and information gathered during my life .

• Informative
Reactions: doneforlife
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
In the context in which you ask, karma is of course not the same for everyone."Mentally ill mind" and "impossibility to perform certain activities" are also part of karma, but the consequences that lead to the creation of new karma from the above positions are of course not the same as in the case of a healthy person. Further, to answer your question, I define positive and negative karma conditionally, in the sense of karma with a greater or lesser degree of challenge. Nietzche mentions the objectification of the view of observation "from the other side of good and evil", good and evil are two necessary polarities of existence, but it is important to note that darkness is "only a lack of light". Regarding morals and ethics, I would just follow up on the mentioned thought, which clearly indicates the relative value character of human moral patterns, which are largely civilizationally conditioned and changeable. The only absolute moral-ethical prerogative is to overcome moral patterns in the sense of understanding the expediency of all events as necessary, although not always necessarily pleasant. To answer your example regarding homosexuality with one general statement: If you are stigmatized for something in the age in which you were incarnated, it is a logical part of your karma and the discomfort that results from it what emerges is the price you have to pay because of some of your karmic debt that originates from who knows when. I hope that I have at least clarified the dilemmas that have been bothering you a little while noting that this is, of course, my subjective opinion based on experience and information gathered during my life .
Thanks for the explanation! How does one get rid of karmic debt ? Also how does suicide impact the karma ? If I can't drive life anymore and hence commit suicide and in the due process I make sure no one is emotionally devastated (i.e I am not the source of pain for anyone) , would it lead to negative karma ?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Thanks for the explanation! How does one get rid of karmic debt ? Also how does suicide impact the karma ? If I can't drive life anymore and hence commit suicide and in the due process I make sure no one is emotionally devastated (i.e I am not the source of pain for anyone) , would it lead to negative karma ?
If I CTB, I'm planning on doing so in a tent at a nature spot.
The last thing I want is for my family to see my dead body rotting in my room, and it might lead to accumulating negative karma as well.

CTB is absolutely my last option if I don't recover at all.

I had sleeping problem, so I took sleeping pills last year, and the pills where by the side of my bed. My father thought I tried to kill myself, and after sitting with him in the living room, he looked devastated and very sad, I never seen him like this before and felt so bad for him deep inside.
If I CTB, it will probably cause my father a lot of trauma and depression, I don't wanna hurt him 😢

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
No those are illusions.

Hallucinations are perceived as perfectly real. This includes many things, such as hearing voices that no one else can hear, seeing things that no one else can see, etc etc. It could be possible that Kundalini is affecting your mental state, causing you to experience an induced psychosis.

Also I did not mean to imply that you were on any sort of drug - I am simply saying that it is possible for most human beings to hallucinate under the right conditions, and this could include taking certain drugs, or altered mental state, illnesses such as Charles-Bonnet Syndrome, etc etc.
All this "you are wrong I am definitely right" back and forth really doesn't get anywhere. No one can really know, we are mere people, everyone can have their own belief I guess based on their own experience or whatever they want to believe. However I propose it would be helpful to show some room in considering other people's ideas, after all, a thread is for discussion and exchange of ideas.

Your "I know what I saw" comment for example. It actually isn't all that true that people always know what they saw. As @GuessWhosBack has suggested, hallucinations can happen under numerous circumstances and someone under a hallucination can certainly be in a state where they may be able to perceive everything as they normally would, so having it feeling absolutely real. There are many things we don't understand about how our brains function but the explanation doesn't necessarily have to be supernatural. But we do at least know that hallucinations can feel sbsolutely real to the person experiencing it.

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Gustav Hartmann and Praestat_Mori
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
If
All this "you are wrong I am definitely right" back and forth really doesn't get anywhere. No one can really know, we are mere people, everyone can have their own belief I guess based on their own experience or whatever they want to believe. However I propose it would be helpful to show some room in considering other people's ideas, after all, a thread is for discussion and exchange of ideas.

Your "I know what I saw" comment for example. It actually isn't all that true that people always know what they saw. As @GuessWhosBack has suggested, hallucinations can happen under numerous circumstances and someone under a hallucination can certainly be in a state where they may be able to perceive everything as they normally would, so having it feeling absolutely real. There are many things we don't understand about how our brains function but the explanation doesn't necessarily have to be supernatural. But we do at least know that hallucinations can feel sbsolutely real to the person experiencing it.
If you was there, you would see the same thing and would never brush it off as an hallucination. But I don't blame you, it's very rare seeing what I saw.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
We don't know, we have no scientific proof whether reincarnation is real or is a possibility or not.

I would say that 99.999% or more of the world population doesn't know anything about their former lives - however, there have been reports of people who seemed to remember their former lives.

If reincarnation is real we could be reincarnated anywhere in the universe even as other life forms.

Nothing scientific here but just sth to think about. What is consciousness? Why are certain combinations of atoms and molecules "conscious"?

It's a possibility of combinations if there is an infinite amount of time!

But what is consciousness? If we assume that consciousness is a fact bc of a yet undiscovered quantum field that has such effects on certain kinds of combinations of atoms and molecules then "reincarnation" can be a possibility but again how likely it would be that the same kind of "energy" that left the body in the process of dying stays as a bundle together and "enters" the consciousness of a sperm and an egg cell?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
We don't know, we have no scientific proof whether reincarnation is real or is a possibility or not.

I would say that 99.999% or more of the world population doesn't know anything about their former lives - however, there have been reports of people who seemed to remember their former lives.

If reincarnation is real we could be reincarnated anywhere in the universe even as other life forms.

Nothing scientific here but just sth to think about. What is consciousness? Why are certain combinations of atoms and molecules "conscious"?

It's a possibility of combinations if there is an infinite amount of time!

But what is consciousness? If we assume that consciousness is a fact bc of a yet undiscovered quantum field that has such effects on certain kinds of combinations of atoms and molecules then "reincarnation" can be a possibility but again how likely it would be that the same kind of "energy" that left the body in the process of dying stays as a bundle together and "enters" the consciousness of a sperm and an egg cell?
Someone designed all of this.
There is so much wisdom and intelligence behind the human body and all living organisms. Do you think all of this was created by a chance?
A higher power must have guided all of this.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Someone designed all of this.
There is so much wisdom and intelligence behind the human body and all living organisms. Do you think all of this was created by a chance?
A higher power must have guided all of this.
If there is an infinite amount of time everything is possible according to quantum theories. There's that example with the monkey, who types random letters. If he types random letters forever there is chance the monkey types exactly the letters that create the bible texts.

Whatever is behind that quantum field / quantum vacuum that brought the universe into existence due to an imbalance of matter and antimatter, how we see it today, is and will be unknown forever.

There's one certain thing - we humans are just nothing in the vast context of the universe and even if life only happened once in ever galaxy the universe is full of life and humans and what we assume is just so insignificant if we compare this with the universe - we're just nothing and an occurrence that happend by a mistake or let's say coincidence.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
If there is an infinite amount of time everything is possible according to quantum theories. There's that example with the monkey, who types random letters. If he types random letters forever there is chance the monkey types exactly the letters that create the bible texts.

Whatever is behind that quantum field / quantum vacuum that brought the universe into existence due to an imbalance of matter and antimatter, how we see it today, is and will be unknown forever.

There's one certain thing - we humans are just nothing in the vast context of the universe and even if life only happened once in ever galaxy the universe is full of life and humans and what we assume is just so insignificant if we compare this with the universe - we're just nothing and an occurrence that happend by a mistake or let's say coincidence.
There is an order for everything, every cell in our body have a specific function and there's so much complexity to the brain and nervous system.

I won't go into details on what I experienced during my several kundalini awakenings, but I can assure you there is a higher power, beyond the physical that is in charge of all of this.

If you think all of this marvelous creation was by chance? be my guest lol

Dreams, thoughts, language, processing information, perceiving, eye sight just to name a few.
And don't get me started on how precisely the sun and the moon are away from Earth to create the perfect conditions...
All of this was by chance? cmon now...

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Who designed the atoms? who designed your brain to have all those complex functionalities?
Someone designed this machine, don't you think?
Intelligent design? Where? Biological beings? Holy heck what a stupid designer it must be if these things are the best it could do.

We would be able to see and prove it in our DNA and we can't.
There's no evidence of intelligent design. There's lots of evidence against intelligent design.

Unless it was an incompetent or outright cruel designer.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
The soul that I've seen was a bright white ball of light, it appeared for around 5 seconds and disappeared.

Probably because there's a new shelf for memories being formed in your akashic records for a new life.
We don't have all the answers, but I can asure you that souls exist.
Do you believe that all of this creation, all the intelligence behind the human body, animals, plants and the sun and the moon at the right distance from Earth, was all by a chance? can't be.
i think god'll understand mate.
i know christianity frowns upon suicide, not sure about that in hinduism or islam but i guess must be like that in all the religions. although to be fair these rules, religion based ones, mostly feel like a sort of trick by the hierarchy in earlier times to prevent us from doing what might be morally wrong or hurtful to anyone. like put in the fear of god and afterlife to stop us from doing shit that shouldn't be done. so all the crimes and shit are against any religion.
i'd love to know about the soul experience you were talking about though. if you prefer not to speak about it, it won't make any difference so you can can't answer

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Intelligent design? Where? Biological beings? Holy heck what a stupid designer it must be if these things are the best it could do.

We would be able to see and prove it in our DNA and we can't.
There's no evidence of intelligent design. There's lots of evidence against intelligent design.

Unless it was an incompetent or outright cruel designer.
Show me evidence against it...
And who are we exactly to deny such possiblity?
We not sure exactly how the brain works fully, and many more things.
Ignorance is bliss they say.
I won't change your mind, nor am I trying to.

You can't take away what I experienced and the conclusions it gave me.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
There is an order for everything, every cell in our body have a specific function and there's so much complexity to the brain and nervous system.

I won't go into details on what I experienced during my several kundalini awakenings, but I can assure you there is a higher power, beyond the physical that is in charge of all of this.

If you think all of this marvelous creation was by chance? be my guest lol

Dreams, thoughts, language, processing information, perceiving, eye sight just to name a few.
And don't get me started on how precisely the sun and the moon are away from Earth to create the perfect conditions...
All of this was by chance? cmon now...
What's kundalini awakening?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
i think god'll understand mate.
i know christianity frowns upon suicide, not sure about that in hinduism or islam but i guess must be like that in all the religions. although to be fair these rules, religion based ones, mostly feel like a sort of trick by the hierarchy in earlier times to prevent us from doing what might be morally wrong or hurtful to anyone. like put in the fear of god and afterlife to stop us from doing shit that shouldn't be done. so all the crimes and shit are against any religion.
i'd love to know about the soul experience you were talking about though. if you prefer not to speak about it, it won't make any difference so you can can't answer
I'm willing to PM you tho, it's not for everyone to understand.
What's kundalini awakening?
Google it.
It's an energy that sits dormant at the base of the spine, and through different practices, one is able to awaken it, and let it climb to all the way up to the crown chakra while activating all the chakras one by one.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Show me evidence against it...
And who are we exactly to deny such possiblity?
We not sure exactly how the brain works fully, and many more things.
Ignorance is bliss they say.
I won't change your mind, nor am I trying to.
Intelligent design (ID) is a pseudoscientific argument for the existence of God, presented by its proponents as "an evidence-based scientific theory about life's origins".
Intelligent Design Theory is the claim that some features of organisms are so complex – "irreducibly complex" – that they could not possibly have come into existence through normal causes, through processes of blind law, and hence demand the supposition of a designer who thought them up and put them into place.

just study evolution that's all evidence you need

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Intelligent design (ID) is a pseudoscientific argument for the existence of God, presented by its proponents as "an evidence-based scientific theory about life's origins".
Intelligent Design Theory is the claim that some features of organisms are so complex – "irreducibly complex" – that they could not possibly have come into existence through normal causes, through processes of blind law, and hence demand the supposition of a designer who thought them up and put them into place.

just study evolution that's all evidence you need
Science hasn't discovered everything yet, and it will never discover the universe to its entirety.
If you wait for scientific proof for every little thing, you won't get far. Trust me.