• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You always exist, there's no such thing as non-existance.
It's difficult to imagine existence emerging from non-existence, but it's equally difficult to imagine existence just being "eternal.
Well, there is proof the universe started, right? It wasn't always existing. Something made it come into being. Or nothing made it come into being.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
It's difficult to imagine existence emerging from non-existence, but it's equally difficult to imagine existence just being "eternal.
Well, there is proof the universe started, right? It wasn't always existing. Something made it come into being. Or nothing made it come into being.
Nothing made it come into being, is like saying that no intelligence designed and produced your car.

Reactions: Buh-bye!
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Reincarnation has some logic problems:

1. Where do all the souls come from when there is a population explosion?

2. Brain functions develops in the womp, is the soul dripping in?

§. In case of dementia or Alzheimer, the personally fades gradually, is the soul dripping out?

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Jarni
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You can be sure it's incorrect lol
everything that exist came into existence from nothing, if you prescribe to the idea that god created everything that doesn't explain what created god the obvious conclusion to be drawn is that something did come into existence from nothing which means there is no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pointless indifference

Reactions: incorporeal and ijustwishtodie
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
everything that exist came into existence from nothing, if you prescribe to the idea that god created everything that doesn't explain what created god the obvious conclusion to be drawn is that something did come into existence from nothing which means there is no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pointless indifference
I can asure you that there is a consciousness that is aware of everything, you can call it god.
But we don't have all the answers, I have some answers based on my kundalini experiences that I've had during my life.

§. In case of dementia or Alzheimer, the personally fades gradually, is the soul dripping out?
1. Who said that planet Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe?
Besides, new souls are probably being created all the time.

2. I forgot the source, but it says that the soul enters the embryo during the 49 day of pregnancy.
Once that embryo is capable enough to inhabit a soul, the soul is attached to it.

3. The body is like the vehicle and the soul is the driver.
Let's say your windshield gets dirty and the wipers don't work, that doesn't mean you get blind.
Once you're out of the body, you're capable of experiencing life to the fullest again.

All of these answers are conclusions based on 4 kundalini experiences that I've had.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and Buh-bye!
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020

same questions....

+ would be interesting to see what happens when brains are artificially created by scientists (they are already working on it).

Will these brains have a soul?...

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
same questions....

+ would be interesting to see what happens when brains are artificially created by scientists (they are already working on it).

Will these brains have a soul?...
Interesting question...
We don't really know yet, but most likely for a soul to be present, you need a BIOLOGICAL body that is capable of inhabiting it, not a computer.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
You always exist, there's no such thing as non-existance.
When I meant of having internet access to find CTB methods, I meant peaceful ones.
I meant without a shell (body) to live in. I don't think everyone reincarnates, because if they did, surely mediums wouldn't be able to contact said dead person on the other side? Unless part of their soul stays there, who knows. Guess we will find out when we die.

That makes more sense now 🙂

Reactions: UnluckyYogi
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Like I told you, I saw a soul with my own eyes during my third kundalini experience, it was a bright white ball of light, I have no reason to lie.
This experience will stay with me for the rest of my life and I gained a lot of conclusions about life itself from it.
Ultimately you will never know for certain. You saw something, and attributed it to being a soul.
My definition of a soul is an immaterial entity, separate from our physical bodies, that will be granted a place in the afterlife (Heaven, Hell, purgatory, or any other immaterial realm that our physical bodies cannot access, or transferred into another entity to be "reborn"). The key part of this is that the soul is "immaterial", meaning that physical occurrences do not impact the soul. For example, death does not damage the soul, because the soul is "immortal" and when the physical body dies, the soul is transferred into another form (whether this other form is an afterlife or a rebirth or anything else is irrelevant). We can call this the "immateriality" requirement.

The other requirement for a soul is that it is a repository of who you are. This can include your memories, personality, emotional regulation, or if you have anything else you think should have been included please feel free to comment. I will summarize these traits into the "personality" requirement.

So this brings us to the concept of brain damage. Brain damage is when you incur an injury that damages your brain. Depending on where this injury is located, you can lose your emotions, memories, personality, or any combination thereof. The classic case is the case of Phineas Gage. However, Gage was hardly the first or only person to experience this, you can find many others.

If the soul is an immaterial repository of your personality, then why is it able to be damaged by something material like brain damage? Brain damage is not the only way either--tumors, drugs, alcohol, electricity, oxygen deprivation and even normal aging can also damage your brain and alter your personality.

If the soul is not immaterial, then why is it able to survive death? Why is a minor damage able to damage your personality, but not a huge damage like the entire organ decomposing?

If the soul does not involve your personality, then in what meaningful way is it "you"?
I saw this in another post and I think I replied. I essentially agree with the rhetorical underpinnings of what you're getting at. Ultimately it is inaccessible information, though, independent of any coherent logical system we might use to reason about these topics.

I personally do not believe in a soul. In a couple decades, maybe a hundred years or two, Homo Sapiens will cease to exist. Humanity will persist through a new engineered experience. We will be able to genetically modify ourselves and effectively change several aspects of who we are or become. People will be running about in half flesh half engineered constructs. This possibility, which is already happening albeit at an infantile stage, is enough to reassure me that souls are either:
1. Completely useless, inaccessible metadata with respect to the physical universe.
2. Inexistent.

If 1 is true then it is pointless to ponder about. If 2 is true then it is pointless to ponder about.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Ultimately you will never know for certain. You saw something, and attributed it to being a soul.

I know what I saw, and I felt its presence as well before I saw it.
If you was there, you would say the same thing

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Interesting question...
We don't really know yet, but most likely for a soul to be present, you need a BIOLOGICAL body that is capable of inhabiting it, not a computer.
yeah I mean only organic brains, biological.... like this for example (it's just the beginning....):

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
I know what I saw, and I felt its presence as well before I saw it.
If you was there, you would say the same thing
Yes I agree that I probably would, but keep in mind that people who take hallucinogenic substances also report mystic experiences that are often contradictory amongst each other.

• Wow
Reactions: lonely&trapped. and UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Yes I agree that I probably would, but keep in mind that people who take hallucinogenic substances also report mystic experiences that are often contradictory amongst each other.
I wasn't on drugs at that time, nor I hallucinated.
Hallucinations is something you see but not quite sure, and the moment you turn your head it's gone. I know what hallucinations are.
This wasn't hallucination at all, this, and a lot more things I've seen and experienced.
Normally I don't see any of those things, but once I gain access through Kundalini, very bizarre things happen.

Last edited:
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
You didn't mention your age but the brain has lots of plasticity. People that have had freak accidents with head injuries and strokes often recover in mysterious ways. I'm not sure what your injury is though I've read horror stories about antipsychotics in reddit's r/antipsychiatry community. At this point enough people are talking about this that some must be sharing at least anecdotal methods to heal. I would say leave no some unturned before ctb over this.

As far as reincarnation is concerned and if it's true, I share your fear of incurring even more karmic debt or a least being made to believe so and then incarnating in a worse life as if this one isn't bad enough.

Obviously you already had problems if you were agreeing to antipsychotic injections. Conditions like OCD often make people feel contaminated. If you go to a natural doctor and get on a detox and healing regimen, it could help physically but also trick your brain out of the obsession. (forgive me if I'm underestimating the severity of your symptoms). I also think there's a chicken vs egg scenario going on with drugs. The physical substance damages the energy body. So healing may begin with energy work like reiki and filter down to your physical brain to reverse the process.

None of knows for sure what happens when we die. If we did, many of us would ctb right away or commit to total healing. Anyway, we are all lucky to be able to come here and talk because being open about ctb is often a one way ticket to the psych ward and the type of meds that harmed you. Sorry you're going through this.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
You didn't mention your age but the brain has lots of plasticity. People that have had freak accidents with head injuries and strokes often recover in mysterious ways. I'm not sure what your injury is though I've read horror stories about antipsychotics in reddit's r/antipsychiatry community. At this point enough people are talking about this that some must be sharing at least anecdotal methods to heal. I would say leave no some unturned before ctb over this.

As far as reincarnation is concerned and if it's true, I share your fear of incurring even more karmic debt or a least being made to believe so and then incarnating in a worse life as if this one isn't bad enough.

Obviously you already had problems if you were agreeing to antipsychotic injections. Conditions like OCD often make people feel contaminated. If you go to a natural doctor and get on a detox and healing regimen, it could help physically but also trick your brain out of the obsession. (forgive me if I'm underestimating the severity of your symptoms). I also think there's a chicken vs egg scenario going on with drugs. The physical substance damages the energy body. So healing may begin with energy work like reiki and filter down to your physical brain to reverse the process.

None of knows for sure what happens when we die. If we did, many of us would ctb right away or commit to total healing. Anyway, we are all lucky to be able to come here and talk because being open about ctb is often a one way ticket to the psych ward and the type of meds that harmed you. Sorry you're going through this.
CTB is my last option, I will fight in order to fix and save my life, I'm not giving up that easily.
If I decide to kms, it will require a lot of mental preparations, it's not that simple, even with a peaceful method.

You can read more about what happened to me on my introduction thread here:

• Informative
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
I wasn't on drugs at that time, nor I hallucinated.
Hallucinations is something you see but not quite sure, and the moment you turn your head it's gone. I know what hallucinations are.
This wasn't hallucination at all, this, and a lot more things I've seen and experienced.
Normally I don't see any of those things, but once I gain access through Kundalini, very bizarre things happen.
No those are illusions.

Hallucinations are perceived as perfectly real. This includes many things, such as hearing voices that no one else can hear, seeing things that no one else can see, etc etc. It could be possible that Kundalini is affecting your mental state, causing you to experience an induced psychosis.

Also I did not mean to imply that you were on any sort of drug - I am simply saying that it is possible for most human beings to hallucinate under the right conditions, and this could include taking certain drugs, or altered mental state, illnesses such as Charles-Bonnet Syndrome, etc etc.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
No those are illusions.

Hallucinations are perceived as perfectly real. This includes many things, such as hearing voices that no one else can hear, seeing things that no one else can see, etc etc. It could be possible that Kundalini is affecting your mental state, causing you to experience an induced psychosis.
Skeptics will remain skeptics no matter what.
Not trying to convince you, I know what I saw, felt and experienced, nobody can say otherwise, sorry 😉

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Skeptics will remain skeptics no matter what.
Not trying to convince you, I know what I saw, felt and experienced, nobody can say otherwise, sorry 😉
I know that. I actually believe that you saw what you saw. Please read my previous reply carefully, for what it's worth, I am just imparting information.

• Love
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
I know that. I actually believe that you saw what you saw. Please read my previous reply carefully, for what it's worth, I am just imparting information.
Thanks for not underestimating what I saw.
I was an atheist before all of those experiences mind you 😊

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just personally believe death to be nothingness, I only wish and hope for non-existence as I never wish to experience anything at all, I never want to suffer in this reality filled with endless agony and cruelty. I only find comfort in the thought of never existing again, all that can bring me peace is eternally ceasing to exist.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, sovcat and ijustwishtodie
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
I just personally believe death to be nothingness, I only wish and hope for non-existence as I never wish to experience anything at all, I never want to suffer in this reality filled with endless agony and cruelty. I only find comfort in the thought of never existing again, all that can bring me peace is eternally ceasing to exist.
You'll find out after you die, that this is certainly not the case and you don't cease to exist.
Not everyone suffer in this existence. Some actually love life and having great time and once they get old, some of them die a peaceful natural death, like going to sleep and never wake up, finding themselves outside their body.

zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
This is probably a subject that's been on my mind for a long time.
I believe in reincarnation, especially after my kundalini awakening experiences, which I had 4 times up until now.
I got brain damage from multiple antipsychotics in the form of injections since January 2022.
My life is ruined and I have nothing to live for anymore.

I'm worried what are the consequences of my suicide spiritually speaking.
What if my next life would be worse? what if I'll get punished by the almighty creator (god) and won't incarnate as a human?

This life is already a punishment for me after receiving all those antipsychotics.

I'm contemplating between staying like this for the rest of my life, or killing myself.

What do you guys think?

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
The concept of soul ( if there is any) is not properly defined. Who has it ? Only humans ? What about other animals? Cats , dogs , rabbits? Do they possess souls ? What about other living entities? Other phylums ? Porifera , coelenterata? What about single celled amoeba ? Virus is on the borderline of living and non-living. It however has cellular activity. Does it have a soul ? Also when does soul enter body ? When sperm enters egg breaking the protective membrane? Or when the nucleus merges ? What about asexual reproduction? When does soul enter during the process of binary fission ?

What's kundalini awakening?
Souls do exist, I've seen one with my own eyes only on one occasion, on January 2022 to be exact.
It appeared to be a bright white orb of light.

Humans do most certainly have a soul, some animals have a soul too.
Not sure about single celled amoeba tho.

Sources say that the soul enters the embryo at 49 days of pregnancy, where it's developed enough to inhabit a soul.

zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
This is probably a subject that's been on my mind for a long time.
I believe in reincarnation, especially after my kundalini awakening experiences, which I had 4 times up until now.
I got brain damage from multiple antipsychotics in the form of injections since January 2022.
My life is ruined and I have nothing to live for anymore.

I'm worried what are the consequences of my suicide spiritually speaking.
What if my next life would be worse? what if I'll get punished by the almighty creator (god) and won't incarnate as a human?

This life is already a punishment for me after receiving all those antipsychotics.

I'm contemplating between staying like this for the rest of my life, or killing myself.

What do you guys think?
The topic is extremely complex and there are countless theories and opinions about it. I assume that the more authoritative sources on the topic are the ancient ones, but there are also opposite correlations. The opinions of "new" clergymen, mediums and the like are even more questionable, so it is really very difficult to make an objective judgment. .Suicide is generally, in almost all civilizations (except maybe in old Japan) stigmatized, viewed as a sin and "escape from life" and this can have numerous causes. It is important to understand that there are no inviolable authorities in this topic, each based on different the theory must find the truth for itself. If we look at the theory of reincarnation through the law of cause and effect (Causa finalis), CTB should hypothetically cause some consequences, which, in my personal opinion, does not necessarily mean that they would be in a necessarily drastic form. If assumed CTB carries with it some "negative karmic points", they are measured in the context of all other negative and positive things that the individual in question has done during his life on earth. Taking into account that the final and ultimate goal and meaning of existence on earth is the collection of experiences and therefore some a kind of "maturing of the soul" CTB could be seen as just one of a series of experiences without fatalistic-religious stigmas collected and in this sense it could be carried even by some, conditionally speaking, no matter how challenging even positive context. Of course this my thinking should not understood as apologetization of that act, I am aware that the same, like any other action, carries with it corresponding consequences, I would just like to mention that they do not necessarily have to be drastically negative to the extent that we are often told by various, socio-religious or systemic ones" of authority" he says. So, to summarize, whether, in what form and at what moment you will be reincarnated after the said act depends on a complex set of your positive and negative actions and deeds that you have done during your life.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
we all cease to exist because we only exist in our brain
You're wrong.
I was an atheist before my kundalini experiences.
These experiences prooved to me that god exists and souls exist as well.

Reactions: trs
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
The topic is extremely complex and there are countless theories and opinions about it. I assume that the more authoritative sources on the topic are the ancient ones, but there are also opposite correlations. The opinions of "new" clergymen, mediums and the like are even more questionable, so it is really very difficult to make an objective judgment. .Suicide is generally, in almost all civilizations (except maybe in old Japan) stigmatized, viewed as a sin and "escape from life" and this can have numerous causes. It is important to understand that there are no inviolable authorities in this topic, each based on different the theory must find the truth for itself. If we look at the theory of reincarnation through the law of cause and effect (Causa finalis), CTB should hypothetically cause some consequences, which, in my personal opinion, does not necessarily mean that they would be in a necessarily drastic form. If assumed CTB carries with it some "negative karmic points", they are measured in the context of all other negative and positive things that the individual in question has done during his life on earth. Taking into account that the final and ultimate goal and meaning of existence on earth is the collection of experiences and therefore some a kind of "maturing of the soul" CTB could be seen as just one of a series of experiences without fatalistic-religious stigmas collected and in this sense it could be carried even by some, conditionally speaking, no matter how challenging even positive context. Of course this my thinking should not understood as apologetization of that act, I am aware that the same, like any other action, carries with it corresponding consequences, I would just like to mention that they do not necessarily have to be drastically negative to the extent that we are often told by various, socio-religious or systemic ones" of authority" he says. So, to summarize, whether, in what form and at what moment you will be reincarnated after the said act depends on a complex set of your positive and negative actions and deeds that you have done during your life.
Karma is real. But does karma apply equally to all ? Is karma same for a healthy mind vs a mentally ill mind ? If you can't do certain duties because of your own challenges, does it lead to negative karma ? Also how do you define positive and negative karma. Morality and ethics , as we know, is subjective. At one point in time, homosexuality was unethical . Was it negative karma then if you had sex with the same gender? Now , as it's acceptable, is it not considered negative karma anymore? But the same act can't be negative in one era and positive in another era? Morality and ethics should be absolute, not relative .

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Idk, well figure it out when we get there. I'll tell u this, it's the most plausible possibility of continued existence.