• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JyeGuru

May 2, 2024
Everything was fine six months ago. I was gearing up for a big 40th, had all my people around me, and things weren't great but they were easily manageable.

Then I had an amazing party, all my circles collided, and everyone had an amazing time. But for some reason this didn't go the way it was supposed to - suddenly, it seemed like nobody had any time left for me any more, they all had new friends. I tried to pull it together, reach out to some people I thought would always be there, BFFs for years ... and almost every one of them brushed me off. I've since lost contact with the majority of my support network and am struggling to keep the days coming.

I like in a house that isn't a home, with a housemate that it's exhausting to be around. Work has me interacting almost daily with someone I have an unfortunate crush on, who spends a lot of her time reassuring me that we're "the best of friends" while telling me all about her Tinder dates and nights out. I've always been ambivalent about choosing to live every day, but now it's getting extremely hard to convince myself to even get out of bed.

I've attempted twice recently, which I may go into detail about later if I think it'll help, and am currently planning for a third attempt. I have another week or so until some things arrive, and then I'll see if I have better luck with a method I hadn't considered previously.

Thanks for listening. That's all.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome, am sorry you are struggling. I wish you the best in finding your peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: JyeGuru
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
It sounds like something happened at the party that turned everyone off? Have I read that right? And if so, can you remember what it was?

J

JyeGuru

May 2, 2024
It sounds like something happened at the party that turned everyone off? Have I read that right? And if so, can you remember what it was?
No no, it's more that the party had a lot of my circles all coming together. Previous colleagues, current colleagues, BFFs, long-time friends from another city I used to live in, new local friends. And almost all of them found new friends there (which is great, don't get me wrong!) ... The feeling that I facilitated all this is compounding all the rest.

J

JyeGuru

May 2, 2024
Preparing. Funnily enough, it makes me feel calmer knowing things are in place so I can make the choice any time. Less stress. Ordered online and didn't even have to answer awkward questions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-03-15-03-52-99_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-03-15-03-52-99_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
It just gets worse as you get older. Try it in a deep state life destruction program.

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Everything was fine six months ago. I was gearing up for a big 40th, had all my people around me, and things weren't great but they were easily manageable.

Then I had an amazing party, all my circles collided, and everyone had an amazing time. But for some reason this didn't go the way it was supposed to - suddenly, it seemed like nobody had any time left for me any more, they all had new friends. I tried to pull it together, reach out to some people I thought would always be there, BFFs for years ... and almost every one of them brushed me off. I've since lost contact with the majority of my support network and am struggling to keep the days coming.

I like in a house that isn't a home, with a housemate that it's exhausting to be around. Work has me interacting almost daily with someone I have an unfortunate crush on, who spends a lot of her time reassuring me that we're "the best of friends" while telling me all about her Tinder dates and nights out. I've always been ambivalent about choosing to live every day, but now it's getting extremely hard to convince myself to even get out of bed.

I've attempted twice recently, which I may go into detail about later if I think it'll help, and am currently planning for a third attempt. I have another week or so until some things arrive, and then I'll see if I have better luck with a method I hadn't considered previously.

Thanks for listening. That's all.
i could of wrote this post word for word last September when i turned 40 too.