• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I was lying in bed this morning like in a half dream state when every realization that has brought me to the point of ctb flashed through my mind, like a movie. My illness, the doctors giving me the wrong meds, not being able to get out of my house, my family not helping me and the constant fear all came flashing by. I woke up in a panic. Needless to say, it made me realize that ctb is the only way. I cant get the help I need , I will not go back to a psych hospital and the medical drs just blow it all off. My family just thinks I can get over it. I will have to ctb soon to avoid any more pain from this situation and that is my realization.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender, NoMore, Morning Angel and 6 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I believe I've had similar experiences. It was pretty scary when I first realized how alone I really am. And that the people closest to me can't be trusted.

Reactions: Kassender, FadedMemory, Dip and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Full suspension hanging I would have preferred N but cant afford that
I'm considering going with hanging I bet it only hurts for a few mins. It would be easier bc no backing out once u kick the chair. I want to feel the pain lol!

Reactions: lastsummer, shadow11, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I was lying in bed this morning like in a half dream state when every realization that has brought me to the point of ctb flashed through my mind, like a movie. My illness, the doctors giving me the wrong meds, not being able to get out of my house, my family not helping me and the constant fear all came flashing by. I woke up in a panic. Needless to say, it made me realize that ctb is the only way. I cant get the help I need , I will not go back to a psych hospital and the medical drs just blow it all off. My family just thinks I can get over it. I will have to ctb soon to avoid any more pain from this situation and that is my realization.
I've experienced this many times it's such a horrible feeling.

Reactions: Smilla
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
My time is getting close

D

Deleted member 847

I'm considering going with hanging I bet it only hurts for a few mins. It would be easier bc no backing out once u kick the chair. I want to feel the pain lol!
There's no pain, whoever told you that hanging is like suffocating on CO2 lied to you. You faint in 10 seconds because the pressure closes the artery that supplies the brain with oxygenated blood.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Gevatsu, Ssname and 2 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I know the feeling of being totally alone and empty inside. It's like you are nothing in this big universe, no one gives a fuck about you. And the only way to not feeling this anymore is killing myself. This is terrifying, very terrifying..

Reactions: shadow11, Dip, lv-gras and 1 other person