CygnusBlack

CygnusBlack

Perpetually Tired
Oct 18, 2019
Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel so sad all of a sudden? I mean I was fine a few moments ago then suddenly I just feel like my chest is being squeezed and I feel like crying and and I don't even know why I'm still here? Why do I keep on waking up? Why did I exist? I'm surrounded by people, yet I feel so alone. I can't share them my random thoughts of suicide because I know they will judge because they just CAN'T understand. Even I don't understand myself. I don't have any traumatic experience that I can remember. I live a fairly normal life. Maybe a bit 8 stressed at school but I think it's normal. Is this cowardice of facing my problems? Am I weak? Am I selfish? I'm not even making any sense. I can't explain well. My thoughts are random bursts of ideas that don't connect well. I'm sorry for this randomness. I just want to vent. Sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Hm, maybe you suffer from depression? Quite common symptoms. Are you under a stressful situation? Maybe this is the cause of your feelings.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
You're not weak nor selfish. Sadness, depression, anxiety can show up for no apparent reason at anytime and last for any length of time. You don't need to have suffered a traumatic experience. Sometimes every day life can just wear you down without realising it. I've suffered severe depression and anxiety for 15 years and I still have no idea how to get out of it. I don't know if there is a way out for me. Not to say you're in the same situation. It could possibly be a temporary period of feeling down that you're going through and things will pick up again. If you need to talk I'm always here.