razorblade_sky

razorblade_sky

Sep 3, 2024
Shower in the morning and evening.

In the morning as it wakes me up and the evening because I then feel clean getting into bed.

I've been very strict with my teeth (brush twice a day and floss in the evening) as my old dentist surgery closed down two years ago and I've not been able to find another NHS dentist.

So I now go private and it's very expensive :(

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Brush teeth twice a day, floss every night, shower every night. My room, bathroom, kitchen stay organized but not as clean as I'd like

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I shower twice a week and brush my teeth every night. I feel gross but I can't bring myself to do it more often. My teeth look and feel fine, my diet is very healthy, but I haven't been to the dentist in years and I'm afraid to go and get told of more problems to fix.

notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Damn, you all have better hygiene habits than me :(
The only times when it's sure I'll clean myself up is if I have to go out, otherwise, if I'm staying home for extended periods of time I only shower/brush sporadically. Too much effort
And even when it comes to going out, it depends. Seeing other people? Sure, time for a shower; Doing a grocery run? Tobacco shop? Throwing out the thrash? Nah